It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnating on other planets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Or maybe its because earth has become so damn habitual that we feel an urge to come back again and again and again. It might be hell...but it has its sweet moments...that first kiss...that ocean breeze...that choclate ice cream...stuff I realize doesnt exist on Sirius A....neither on Sirius B. Alright, theres a version of ice-cream, but...I am deviating

I swear, if I came back to this hell hole because of the pretty girls or the icecream, I will beat myself to death with a stick when Im done with this existence.

Maybe they dont have sticks, and if so, I will be The Inventor Of Sticks and sell them to everybody else who makes the same mistake.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I thought about this too and it seems very plausible, the infinite amount of planets and universes that are out there. The whole system of the universe is geared towards making LIFE..otherwise we would not be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is there even round spheres that tend to form near a warm star that somehow spurs a chemical reaction which creates LIFE..there's absolutely no reason why it should to that, by mistake or design.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

That is the fact, we are just being recycled through the Super Universe.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The idea of reincarnation on other planets also makes me think that those planets may not be perfect either. If they were, why would we be there?

Then again, maybe our purpose is not only to learn for ourselfs...there may be something more to the whole process.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well when I was very young, I was convinced that I was from Saturn. Not sure where I got that idea, as I was brought up in a Christian family with no belief in reincarnation (my beliefs have since changed).

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

The idea of reincarnation on other planets also makes me think that those planets may not be perfect either. If they were, why would we be there?

Then again, maybe our purpose is not only to learn for ourselfs...there may be something more to the whole process.

In any case, there are a lot of playgrounds to learn from and discover.

But I bet there are conspiracy-theorist souls out there asking themselves: "Uh...whats actually behind all this stuff?"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

In any case, there are a lot of playgrounds to learn from and discover.

But I bet there are conspiracy-theorist souls out there asking themselves: "Uh...whats actually behind all this stuff?"

Yeah.

I wonder if its normal to be more excited about whats coming after this life than about the life im living... have you ever felt that way? I am not suicidal, im just very curious of whats next.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I wonder if its normal to be more excited about whats coming after this life than about the life im living... have you ever felt that way? I am not suicidal, im just very curious of whats next.

Well gosh...what a good question. "Is it alright to be MORE excited about whats next than this life?"

If you would have left that "MORE" out, the answer would be: YES. Yes, its great to be excited about the next lilfe.

But at the cost of this life? Hmmmmm....I dont know.

How about this one: I look forward to discovering what else is out there. But until then I will enjoy discovering what is yet to be discovered HERE.
(Which ultimately draws us to places like ATS to find out about possible adventures on THIS planet, right?)

Deep question though.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I believe we can reincarnate on other planets, and beings from other planets can incarnate here. The way I see it, the purpose of life is to experience the universe. One life is not enough to do that.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
why would reincarnation exist the life you live no matter where it is would not change broken bones heart ache why would you want that why would anyone put you through that? it doesn't exist God exist the chance for redemption exists period

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Exactly, we are here and everywhere.

We are without time.

But that doesn't mean we can 't go back to SOURCE to recharge our battery if need be.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
why would reincarnation exist the life you live no matter where it is would not change broken bones heart ache why would you want that why would anyone put you through that? it doesn't exist God exist the chance for redemption exists period

You know, you could use periods after your sentences, it would certainly help. I can't understand what you're saying.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I believe we can reincarnate on other planets, and beings from other planets can incarnate here. The way I see it, the purpose of life is to experience the universe. One life is not enough to do that.

Uh hmm. Actually your assumption that the purpose of life is to experience is the universe is spot on. Unfortunately reincarnation is not necessary for this process.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Uh hmm. Actually your assumption that the purpose of life is to experience is the universe is spot on. Unfortunately reincarnation is not necessary for this process.

In order for a soul to experience the universe, he will leave one place and go to the other. A better word might be "incarnation" and only if a soul returns to the very same planet to say "re-incarnation".

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

How about this one: I look forward to discovering what else is out there. But until then I will enjoy discovering what is yet to be discovered HERE.
(Which ultimately draws us to places like ATS to find out about possible adventures on THIS planet, right?)

Deep question though.

Yes. Lets change one world at a time.

You know, I always get to hear Im deep from people. I just find the deep stuff interesting, and I dont really like talking about who won the latest football game or the latest fashion... its never been "me". =)

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You know, I always get to hear Im deep from people. I just find the deep stuff interesting, and I dont really like talking about who won the latest football game or the latest fashion... its never been "me". =)

OK, than Ill add a perspective-switch of some depth to what you just said:

Suppose football games will one day be the solution to international conflicts and replace actual war. And suppose you incarnate to a planet where being good in a type of sci-fi-air-jumping-football is required for survival on that planet?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What if all that you see and experience is made up from DNA code running in a subjective interpreter with empowerment from an energy life force surrounding the mortal material reality the mind is grown and operates within. The reality runs on its own sophistication as it builds over itself. Can the human being be sure it is real or is it a closed simulation projected just over the conscious level from behind the unknown curtain.

There are to many odd coincidences and strange behaviors with reality to say it is real as we like to think. I think something is operating in the back end unseen by the mortal being operating in the front end.

Reincarnation maybe the moment we expire here and return to origin where we have the choice to build another mortal life experience again. Step up now to place your orders folks.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's a question. What does this thread have in common with Aliens and UFOs?

Answer: Nothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Here's a question. What does this thread have in common with Aliens and UFOs?

Answer: Nothing.

As this thread makes humans themselves the extraterrestrial travellers rather than projecting glory to some distant space brothers or evil invaders, Id say it does a much better job than many other "Alien" threads.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So in that case, the "Space Exploration" forum would be a more suitable venue? Heh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join