It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnating on other planets?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I added a post about a blue/white ball of light (about the size of a tennis ball), that was hovering over my son's cot when he was a baby ... don't mean to sound like a sales rep ... but take a look you might find it interesting.

You mean something that looks like my avatar-picture?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
I've always wondered that myself to. I don't really believe in reincarnation is possible but eh I guess. But if buddhism is true, that we can't reincarnate on other planets because we have to go back to god. We end up becoming almost nothing. So reincarnating on other planets doesn't make sense to me.

If incarnation on other planets is not possible, how do you explain that the earth population is increasing? Where are the new souls coming from? Of course, this could also be used as a argument that reincarnation is not true, depending on your view.

Besides, if you have kids like some indigo kids speaking of their "parents in the stars" as soon as they begin talking, then those souls have also lived before in other solar systems. Like that Boriska kid.

I think the evidence kind of points towards us being able to pick our destination.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Very much like that
but the ball itself was more like your avatars background colour than the ball itself and sort of crystal-like ... jeez its so hard to find accurate words for this kind of thing ... but sure you get the idea

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is one of those great "what if" things I like.

Let's go just a little outside the box. Let's say there is a planet that has a very advanced technology. Stuff is done that hasn't even been dreamed of yet, even here within these forums. These aliens needs time off work just like us humans need a vacation.

Well, folks, we are their vacation. Kinda like the planed Earth is Bahamas statement made earlier in the thread, only tweaked a little bit. We have the near death experiences only because our "soul" wants to go back to work.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Well, folks, we are their vacation. Kinda like the planed Earth is Bahamas statement made earlier in the thread, only tweaked a little bit. We have the near death experiences only because our "soul" wants to go back to work.

Seems a little stressful to have a vacation on this planet, doesnt it? Wars, corruption, lies, deception, billions of people not having food...

They sure picked the wrong planet to relax on.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Not at all. For our mini-vacations we go to the movies to see violence, horror, tragedy, heartbreak, action, drama...and we find that entertaining and relaxing.

Maybe we are taking a vacation from eternal bliss. Or just need a change for a 100 years. Its not long anyway....100 years is nothing.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I believe its real. What I dont understand is why the heck I choose to reincarnate in this crappy place.

You had no choice Copernicus!
You must have heard of the concept of Karma. You probably screwed up plenty bad on your last tenure in this dump!
And were forced to come back here. Payback time, man, sort of!

So the lesson learned is, 'Do unto others what you would have them do unto you'. In other words do good, dish out a lot of dough to charity and never lie!! Hey, you may even reincarnate into a Bill Gates in your next birth!!
And if you screw up again, you may end up as an alien Grey from Roswell!!

Cheers!

[edit on 4-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
along time ago i read a book called "ABDUCTION TO THE NINTH PLANET" i don't believe it, but it's a good read......talks about aliens, reancarnation on other planets and other stuff like that.......

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Standard Incarnation Procedure

So one hovers above a planet, prior to incarnation, prior to being born. What planet is chosen depends on the lessons one wants to learn, the experiences best for the soul. Sometimes a consultant stands beside. One agrees to forget all other lives and existences when entering the planet. Why? To be able to focus on the "game-board", to be able to experience the planet in detail.

The soul doesnt competely enter the infant until right before birth. Until then it hovers around the planet in a disembodied state, checking things out.

Then its in. Amnesia sets in. A wild ride begins. After death the soul takes with it all intense memories/experiences. Mediocre times are eventually forgotten.

Not all planets have the parenting and pregnancy system of incarnation. With some you just "walk-in", putting on a temporary body like youd put on a suit.

Anyone who has been on earth has a special shine around them indicating that they are the some of the toughest *SNIP* in the universe.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm loving the thoughts being posted on this thread
I mentioned in an earlier post that after experiencing 'spontaneous past-life regression', I have been a Past-life Regression Therapist for a decade now !

Anyhoo ! I have regressed my best friend on several occasions and she's easily recalled lifetimes as;

1. A Crow Indian (female)
2. French Peasant (female)
3. Aborigini (male)

... in great detail (including the finer details - not just the obvious stuff).

However, the last time I regressed her (about a year ago), was very different. I used the same technique but when I started to ask her the initial questions ... What country are you in (what part of that country -place name) ... Are you male/female etc. there was no response

I've long since discovered in this job, that you have to keep your wits about you at all times and be prepared to think on your feet ... quickly ... because of the diverse ways clients behave (all being different n'all).

It's quite common for first-time clients to 'not see' anything when I begin asking the questions because their conscious-mind is still on guard duty. When this happens it's my job to get them passed this blockage without inadvertently influencing their natural responses/contaminating real memories ... something that only comes with experience

The fact that my friend was familiar with the regression process but was not reacting, was a mystery. Then I concidered the fact that she might be recalling the memories of a lifetime where she'd been mute or had some other disability that prevented her replying ... I won't bore you with the details I'm sure you get the picture
after adapting part of the process I managed to get her speaking ... allbeit in a very deliberate, monotone way ... with minimal dialogue.

I repeated the initial question only for her to tell me that she was floating in a bubble-like void ... waiting ! ! ! When I asked if she knew where this 'void' was, she said (very complacently) ... 'the between time'.

My next question (are you male/female) was met with a total blank
I pushed the question again and in a very ... 'what the hell are you talking about' kind of way, the answer she finally gave with great effort (as if she had never used her voice before and didn't know how to form words) was ... 'I just am' !

After much of the same I decided to have one last try ... I asked her to move forward until she reached a different perspective ... by this time I too felt like I was 'floating in a bubble-like void ... waiting

To my suprise it seemed to work ... she told me in a much more coherent voice that she was lying on a bed ... and she could hear a group of people talking a little way behind her, although she couldn't turn around to see them.

When I asked her why she was there she said ... 'they're getting me ready'

I asked her who 'they' were and what they were getting her ready for ?

Instead of answering the question ... what she actually said was; 'Oh! I'm going' ...

Asked where she was going she replied, 'Falling backwards through the hole'.

And that was it, couldn't get another peep out of her ... so I brought her back to present awareness, to end the session.

She was very disappointed that she hadn't recalled another lifetime ... I, on the other hand was totally amazed

I always wondered if the 'falling backwards through the hole' was actually the soul entering it's next body, before birth ?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I always wondered if the 'falling backwards through the hole' was actually the soul entering it's next body, before birth ?

Thats the impression I get. I once took part in an activity that involved falling backwards from a heightened woodwalk into a group of people...without seeing what I am falling to. While standing up there I had a sudden recognition "I know this from somewhere...isnt this how I came to earth?" anyway...maybe so.

As to the rest of your post: Im sure you learn a LOT during your job.

Unfortanetely regression, hypnosis and past-life stuff never worked for me. Ive tried it three times now, with three different professionals, but no matter how relaxed or spaced-out I got, I was always fully aware of making the entire story up as we went along. I lie there saddened that the person regressing me was actually taking me seriously. This is not to say that it doesnt work...I think it does...its just that I havent been that tranced-out yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Maybe their techniques just weren't right for you ... or maybe it'll just happen on it's own (like it did with me), when you least expect it

Maybe you don't need to remember yet

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I repeated the initial question only for her to tell me that she was floating in a bubble-like void ... waiting ! ! ! When I asked if she knew where this 'void' was, she said (very complacently) ... 'the between time'.

I was practicing NDE and can tell you the above quote happened to me many times. I found myself in total darkness with a luminance around me. I later realized it was my conscious form in a sphere of luminance. I had sensation of a body but did not see any body that I was aware of. I was later before a brilliant light in the darkness with many, many little spheres of white light traveling into what I call the universe of light. I had by than realized I did not need to fear death.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is there any scientific proof for reincarnation? I mean if a soul did exist what material would it be made out of? We only have 5 senses.....I tend to lean towards materialism but I also have to remember my 5 senses could be short handed. Also if we did have some past memory,what would the memory be stored in? Does the soul have a brain or some way to hold this information? Right now I think the idea of a soul needs a little more proof before claiming that other people "reincarnated" from other solar systems lol......

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All I know is that after my time and mission is done here on Earth, I will go back to either Sirius A or the Pleiades.....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
so whos with me?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

Nope. Been there, done that. When I die, the first thing I am doing is getting away from earth sphere before it magnetically pulls me back in with its promises of excitement. Then I might spend a vacation on one of the ocean planets surrounding sirius, but after that its off two other universes entirely.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The only reason i will go back is to see my 'family' once again before i leave that solar system....im gonna go on a looong vacation afterwards

Other than that yea im with ya on ur statement sky

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I want everyone to Watch this
youtube.com...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join