It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater drew weapons on American Soilders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Bassplyr,

I have to say that I agree with you completely. Treason is treason, and if they
did it then the need to pay the price. Problem is, I do believe they have some serious outside funding [Halliburton/Carlisle Group] and the american military might find themselves in another war with a highly trained "private army".

Where they can get them, is if they are former US Military and took an oath then they can be prosecuted in any civilian or military court for treason until the day they die. THATS THE LAW ! !

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'vce been reading more about Blackwater lately, apparently one of the reasons for their success under the current administration is that they are strongly aligned with extreme elements of the Religious Right. Erik Prince's parents were a major force behind the founding of the "Family Research Council".

Make no mistake, Blackwater is being groomed to become the strong arm of the Domionist movement in the US. Fundamentalist zealots with a private army.... sound familiar to anyone?

They're only shooting Iraqi's now so some people may not care.
But soon it will be anyone that's not toeing the Christian fundamentalist line.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Any one want to work for this lot?

Just fill out the online application!

General Contract Requirements:

* Must be willing and able to deploy for 6 months.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, proof of citizenship is required.
* Weight must be proportionate to height.
* Must maintain a neat and clean appearance.
* Must be in good health and pass a physical test.
* Most positions require ability to obtain/maintain a secret or higher clearance.
* No history of major illness or mental disorder.
* Must have an Honorable Discharge and DD-214.
* No felony, violent crimes, spouse or child abuse convictions(NO WAIVERS)
* No personal bankruptcy or significant credit problems with past seven (7) years.

At least they don't want kiddie fiddlers (that have been caught)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

But of course aren't they all? Doesn't anyone understand the extremist elements of the Christian funnymentalist movement has been plotting a coup since Robertson tried for the White House.

Check out the broohaha at the Air Force academy over the harassment of non-Christian cadets and the non-stop proslytizing of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That Blackwater is connected to them at all does not surprise me one bit.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I see in this is evidence that the US army needs some serious work on it's discipline education.

Would the US soldiers do the same if it were Al-Qaeda telling them to get on the ground at gunpoint? Probably, a gun is a gun, regardless of who holds it.

The difference comes in having the balls to point yours back.
Which is what the US military was supposed to have done.

All in all, it's pretty laughable when the worlds "best" military backs down to a car load of mercs.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I remember seeing over the main stream TV news where in Iraq you could purchase military uniforms at a black market ... this is why so many of our troops where ambushed a few years ago.

Don't hold it against Blackwater for being overly cautious.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I would be interested to hear the side of one of the Blackwater Contractors. Does anyone have a link with something like that?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

I'm sorry, normally I wouldn't do this...But after the part you said where there was ANY situation where this would make ANY sense is mind boggling. I have a brother over there and if one of the mercs drew a weapon on my brother and treated them LIKE CRIMINALS, I would file so many lawsuits and bring treason charges against these guys. These people are known scum anyway. And they're not security personnel of any degree. Call a spade a spade. They are MERCENARIES.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Those mercs are also countrymen...It isn't natural in war to want to shoot a familiar face. Just my two cents...BW mercs need to be brought up on treason charges for this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join