It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fight the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
here is a link to a web site that i found about how to fight the NWO i found it quite interesting enjoy:

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i only read the first paragraph so i don't know if it said this but i didn't see where it said how to fight them to me it looked spiritual if i'm wrong please correct me

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To destroy an Illuminati ??

Take away his torch

Please...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

it says, you should read it all!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

I was with him for the first half, actually exactly with him, I fight evil by trying to never fight on its turf of violence lies anger and hate ( I do fail sometimes ).

He said protest are useless I disagree, Yelling at a protest is useless, or argueing with people, but voicing your opinion with kindness is never bad.

His comments that the NWO/evil has manipulated us I agree with, I would add that there method is to make there god our god. Money and materialism.

His comments on fear, spot on, you overcome fear you are free, faith is the oposite of fear. Jesus taught me this
Which leads to my next point

I do not agree with his spiritual ideas, although he is correct the way some religious people act.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

i know i should have i don't really have time but where does it say that, on the link? becaus it wasn't in the OP

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that, a very interesting (if long) read, in the most part highly thought provoking. I like what he has to say and I think he hits numerous nails on the head. He embraces much of how I feel change can be instituted - we want so much yet we need so little.

Good find and well worth taking the time to read

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ya i found this very helpful, glad you guys like it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I thought the most powerful weapon against the NWO was enerfood?

At least thats what Jack Blood says.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

what is enerfood?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Its a sponsor of Jack Bloods radio show and he sells the spot with a line something like: "Hi, Im Jack Blood and let me tell you about the most powerful weapon in my fight against the New World Order. Its Enerfood."

And he goes on to describe the product. I was trying to make a funny. It obviously didnt work. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

no its cool, i was just wondering. never heard of it before.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

He had me most of the way. I absolutely agree with our own spiritual power to determine our own heaven and hell on earth.
I do believe in ths mentality of the NWO, but not sure who's truely the good & bad guys yet. I'm starting to think the point about basically yin & yang is dead on. Some people takepowerful information for their own gains, others use for instropection and direction.
He totally lost me with the Reptiles - gonna have to read more about that theory.
Over all good link ( atleast the first 3/4)

new topics

top topics

join