It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Although many of you, as well as myself has offered all sorts of help to Ranbo, he has not taken us up on it. I gave him a link to a very wise native american man who might could have helped him. I spoke with Truspiritstar and he has not heard from Ranbo. But he did come over and read the thread as a favor to the rest of us, and his opinion is that Ranbo is not getting the attention he needs at home.
He says that we shouldn't be harsh with him, because he is going through troubled times and needs our support. And he says this directly to Ranbo. "If you are messing with Ouija or any methods of divination of spirits, you must stop this at once!"

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the U2U Ranbo, I think we can make progress if interested in doing so.

To those who feel Ranbo is an attention starved individual, I'm going to have to disagree.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Thanks for the U2U Ranbo, I think we can make progress if interested in doing so.

To those who feel Ranbo is an attention starved individual, I'm going to have to disagree.

My apologies then. I'm sure Truspiritstar would agree. He is a very sensitive man on the norm. He is grieving in his spirit at the moment over the stolen busses in Tx and very well could have misjudged the situation. I know he would still be glad to help if he is needed. But I know that you are a pretty strong warrior yourself Saint4God, so either way, he's in good hands. Jana
Edit to add: Truspiritstar has asked us all to join him (for those that choose to) in strong prayer to "God of our understanding,' about the stolen bus issue. Like many of us, he thinks that it has very ominous meanings behind it. I'm sure I didn't say this quite like he did, but I think you get my drift.

[edit on 9/25/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's cool Jan (and meant the address to the whole, especially the hardline deniers), we're all a group of skeptics on ATS and have good reason to be wary. ATS has been a hotbed of hoaxes. Had this not affected me personally, I may have been quite reserved on the issue.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
wow. this thread is golden pleasure. side note, i want to marry jodi foster. she is so hot.

and tell vassago i said whatsup, and ill trade some fruit snacks for super powers.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everyone:

Here's an update.

Ranbo has been very cooperative, which adds much credence to his story in my book. In short, I am taking his information and have requested a copy of the police report from the window incident.

Unfortunately, we're dealing with a PD that only answers requests by snail mail, so this may take some time. I'll keep everyone posted and will scan the report in if and when I get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Thank you for the update, behindthescenes. I for one will keep the young man in prayer.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sweet a real thread for once! Praise be to God, Odin, Buddha and of course Mammon the god of America!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Mmm. Sorry. While I wish I could bring you an exciting tale of me confronting the demon, he hasn't appeared.

For your sake I am glad you have no more to tell.

It shows a level of maturity and respect for your fellow ATSers to come back and share despite some of the "interesting" posts in your thread here.

On a weird side note, I keep having these flashes in my head of your picture. I know its just a silly drawing but for some reason the picture itself is so familiar to me like I am remembering it from a dream. Not the man himself, but the actual picture you drew. Its like reverse deja vu, I am remembering dreaming about or seeing the picture from way back when. Oh well ! Its probably a dream I had about the thread *shrug*

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Let me add my thanks for the update as well, behindthescenes, much appreciated.

reply to post by Karl7772000

Not to mention, The Flying Spaghetti Monster and The Invisible Pink Unicorn.

(BTW, That's gotta be one of the silliest avatars yet! LOL! Love it!
)

reply to post by Ellipsis

Now that you mention it, I too, have been haunted by that drawing...

[edit on 25-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thought the symbol looked familiar:

www.toysnjoys.com...

"Fuuinjutsu techniques are the sealing techniques of the ninja. They allow the ninja to contain the elements and demons."

"Akatsuki has termed the attachment of demons to an individual and the resulting loss of life a "Jinchuuriki," literally "the power of human sacrifice." Such a technique will grant the human portions of the demons power. Kazekage hoped this would create an ultimate ninja, who would have near unlimited chakra from the demon."

"The members will first summon the huge "king of hell" statue. This statue has its mouth bound and eyes covered."

"After calling forth the Shinigami (Death God) with the proper handseals, the user will hand over their soul in exchange for the Death God removing the soul from his target. The ultimate sacrificial jutsu, this technique can be used by a Kage Bunshin, but the Death God will still remove the original caster's soul."

"They will be condemned to suffer in the Death God's stomach for all eternity, locked in a hated combat, never to escape."

Quotes from www.leafninja.com...

In the picture the box kinda truncates it. It's flipped/turned and has a triangle added, but it's what it reminded me of when I saw it (couldn't put my finger on it at first). I don't think ranbo has/had any connection with naruto, but I do think the originators of naruto are knowingly playing with symbols that have deeper meaning (as is often the case in games, anime, and other media). It's on the forehead too. Interesting. Just another factor to consider.

I would like to request behindthescenes to maintain confidentiality as to names, addresses, and other personal information. Having that kind of information floating around the net is an unhealthy thing.

Regarding those of us having an odd feeling about all this, I think it's justified. I've seen all kinds of pictures on ATS of 'ghosts', 'aliens', and alleged demons, but have gotten a lot of the same that others seem to be getting out of this as well. I gave ranbo more detail in U2U as to why I feel pulling into this (trust me, it's not by my choice) and am hoping we can work together to get through it.

To believers - prayers, guidance and advice are always welcomed.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

[edit on 25-9-2007 by The Barbarian]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
...This morning my dog died. My mother was taking him out to pee this morning and he ran across the street, and used the bathroom, but on the return trip across the street he was hit by a car and his neck snapped.

Even though this might be unrelated, I'm going to have to restrict alot of my answering to U2U's. He was my little baby puppy.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your pup, Ranbo.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.

James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

If my dog is barred by the heavenly guard
We'll both of us brave the heat!

W. Dayton Wedgefarth

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like;
And I'm sure he understands.
When he looks at me so attentively,
And gently licks my hands;
Then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes,
But I never say naught thereat.
For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes,
But never a friend like that.

W. Dayton Wedgefarth

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
...This morning my dog died. My mother was taking him out to pee this morning and he ran across the street, and used the bathroom, but on the return trip across the street he was hit by a car and his neck snapped.

Even though this might be unrelated, I'm going to have to restrict alot of my answering to U2U's. He was my little baby puppy.

it's always sad when a pet we have come to love dies. be strong and remember the good times you had with your dog and that he/she is in a better place now. and yes I'm sorry as well to hear about your poor dog dieing.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear
. I appreciate scorpionxx's post saying he's in a better place and like to think that too. It's comforting and some out of body experience testimonies also believe it to be true.

It's cool talking with you Ranbo, all answers and U2U's have been very real. Take the time you need, we'll be here. Here's hoping for the best always.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I too am sorry for your loss, but if you do believe in God, reading between the lines in the bible you can clearly see that God requests we are kind to animals BECAUSE they have souls and we aren't to eat some types of animals (noteably cats and dogs) because of this. Cow's and other animals we do eat don't display the same level of 'intelligence', whether that is God has made a pact with them and made them less intelligent so they feel no pain or shame in dying to feed us, I don't know, but suffice to say that he did it for them and made sure those we choose as companions are far brighter.

Therefore, I truly believe they reach heaven regardless of what some religions have to say on the matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I would like to request behindthescenes to maintain confidentiality as to names, addresses, and other personal information. Having that kind of information floating around the net is an unhealthy thing.

No worries on your or anyone's part. His identity will be kept in the strictest confidence on my part.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting theory ej, I'd not heard that take on it before. If you have any scripture on it either directly or implied, I'd be interested in seeing it too.

Thanks behindthescenes, totally dig the confidentiality

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm calling bs on this whole post immediately. Their are just too many things wrongs with this story. First being what many people said prior to my post, how did a 15 year old know exactly how to spell Vassago without any research. Also why would he get a coke if he was trying to fall asleep and had a headache. That's not going to make you fall asleep or help your headache. Also, he says he "went on with his life" after the police came. If some dude was staring in my window with glowing red eyes i would probably have a shank in my possession for the next month. Judging from the comments on his myspace the kid likes video games so I'm assuming he got the name from either Castlevania, which has the character in it or tales of destiny 2. both fairly new games.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join