It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Demon outside my window?

First of all, I want to be completely honest with you all. I've been browsing this site for a while, and frankly...I thought you were all full of it. Yes, I know very harsh, but I feel I must be honest before I can tell me tale. So without further ado...

2 Weeks Ago-

I was sitting in my room, and I had a huge headache. I was trying to sleep but I was restless. I turned on my tv and all I got was static, which I thought was weird, but, we have dish so that happens sometimes. I stood up and went into the kitchen and got a coke from the fridge and headed back to my room, upon entering I looked at my window, and a man was standing there. His eyes seemed to be glowing red. First thing I did was run to my mom and tell her, and she called the police. When they came, they checked outside and prints were there. The weird thing was, they were incredibly small, like the man was on his tippy toes. I decided it was fine, and went on with my life.

1 Week ago-
A week ago, I was riding my bike with my friend down to the store at the corner of our street. I was riding and I looked on the side of the road, and across a small ditch the man was standing there(Keep in mind, I'm in the middle of the street) He grinned at me, and my friend called out, 'STEVEN!' and I swerved to the left and a car whizzed past me, and sent me sprawling on the road, I looked again and the man was gone. Oddly, I had no injuries.

2 Days ago-
My Grandma died. I know, it's odd. We went to the funeral and it was a nice reception and such. My family was in tears, yet I couldn't find them myself. My mother was asking me what was wrong, and I couldn't tell her. Yet, I felt something was off. Later I went into the parking lot and sat on the car. (This next part, I haven't told anyone else, for fear of being sent to a psychologist. I think I'm able to tell it here, since this is so anonomyous.) The man approached me, his eyes weren't glowing red, they just SEEMED to be glowing, no matter how cliche it sounds. The conversation was as such.

"Dreadful" The man said.

"What the *SNIP* are you?" I screamed.

"Vassago"

I started to run, I had no idea what he meant but I wasn't about to stick around.

Yesterday-
My mother won 2000 dollars in the lottery, enough to pay off our rent and enough to get me an xbox 360. I could've sworn I saw the man at the store.

I know. This might sound crazy, but I couldn't think of any other place where people might believe me.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wow.

Intense experiences.

Have you tried taking a picture of the man? Keeping a camera ready for when he may appear? Can you draw him from memory?

I would say definitly reach out to someone. There is probably local organizations that research paranormal that would love to investigate whats happening to you and may help you figure it out.

Keep us updated.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I can draw a picture, though be warned. I'm not Davinci.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Ranbo]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What is the mark on his forehead?

You didnt mention it in your story so I have to ask. Does he have it everytime you see him?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I didn't mention it in my story because I didn't really think about it, until I started drawing him. Yes, he had it everytime. It's just I was usually too frightened to look at him for long.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As a starting point wikipedia claims that Vassago is 'a mighty prince of hell, ruling over 26 legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature. Vassago is specifically the prince of the southern regions of hell. He is said to be the demon of prophecy and the controller of the element enchantment air and air elementals. Vassago is a relatively calm demon and usually remains quite mellow and quiet and kind, though in combat he can be fast and fierce. He is a lover of magick'.

Out of curiosity have you heard the name anywhere before? Do you know anything about Vassago?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
intresting story
heres some info in Vassago thats some pretty strong stuff there. any update on anything recent? i do have to tell you i have my doubts about this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No. When he told me Vassago, I almost researched it. But, I was afraid I might find something that might scare me, aka (Vassgo-DEMON WHO RIPS YOUR SOUL OUT AND EATS YOUR PARENTS) Things like that, excuse the joke.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well information is power.

If this is real and actually happening to you, dont you want to find out why?

From what I am reading he is harmless. I am curious why he is playing with you. Have you ever had any other experiences that are unexplainable or felt something not right about your life?

He transforms, so he chose this image to present you. Does it hold a certain meaning in your life?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Ellipsis]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ellipsis have you seen that symbol on the forehead before? looks familiar.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Information is power, you're right. I suppose I was being foolish, it's just that sometimes I get a little paranoid.

As for anything paranormal besides this? Nothing that I can think of, my uncle is a ghost hunter, if that counts for anything?

Come to think of it, the man, sorta looks likes a man from a movie I saw. Wilbur, I think is the name. He used rats to kill people and such. Reallly scared me.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sawyer

No not really, it just looks like a fancy swirl to me. Here is the symbol for Vassago, nothing fits really. So it could just be a random symbol..who knows.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting story.

When did you draw the picture?

Willard was the rat guy.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
As for anything paranormal besides this? Nothing that I can think of, my uncle is a ghost hunter, if that counts for anything?

Have you contacted your uncle about this?

Who knows maybe its a far fletched idea, but the demon may be using you to get to him..*shrug* Apparently he likes playing games, so you could be a pawn on his chessboard this round.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I drew the picture in Photoshop, after Ellipsis asked if I had drawn one.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

You drew it and got it online and posted in under five minutes?

Don't kid yourself, you've got talent!

The eyes I find to be most disturbing.

Does the brown represent hair or shadow?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What did the police conclude when they came to visit your house the first time you encountered this guy?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You give me too much credit, I drew the picture in photoshop, and uploaded to image shack. The brown is the hair, it fell across the tops of his cheeks.

The Police told us, that it was probably just some weirdo checking for naked ladies, they put a patrol in the neighboorhood for the rest of the night.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
The Police told us, that it was probably just some weirdo checking for naked ladies, they put a patrol in the neighboorhood for the rest of the night.

Interesting, the footprints didnt bug them at all?

As you stated. " The weird thing was, they were incredibly small, like the man was on his tippy toes. "

Just interested in what they had to say about that..

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes, exactly. Thats what they meant by looking, as in he was looking through windows, hence the footprints. My window is low to the ground, but stretches to the ceiling, they figured he was hunching down, toes pressed against the ground and balls of his feet raised, despite me saying he was standing. They said I must've been panicing.

Just incase you were wondering, I'm 15. My birthday was sepetember 2nd, and this started on the 3rd. If that means anything, don't think it does.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Ranbo]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join