It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by not_fazed

As I see it the more advanced we become, the greater input from non government private agencies with better and better space mounted photographic equipment and enhancing technology, the chances of seeing and understanding what is really happening out beyond "our back yard", the greater chance that diclosure will come and have the government agencies back track a lot of their claims and fraudulent anouncements.
We as a populated planet, however small we are in the greater universe, are steadily moving towards breaking out from our tiny world to eventuate into the unknown.
Having comparisons to planets and suns that are millions of times greater than our own sun is little use to us, they are so far away that we will not venture to their solar sysems in our times or the times of our great grand childrens children, unless some advanced technology permits us, which I believe is not about to happen. If these claims of massive craft orbiting another planet, whatever it is, they can't be too interested in us, they may send probes and manned craft visit to see what the hell we are up to, but they might have an agenda that does not include us. There again we may be barking up the wrong tree and what has been seen may well be just large stones travelling through space that have been seen and have been misinterpreted as something more sinister.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Mikesingh you are truly the man. Your posts are always jaw-dropping, fascinating pieces of information. This is an amazing find man. Honestly you should start your own website.

I agree. I forgot to say it in my previous post; the threads that he starts are ALWAYS amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's fake. See the ring? I don't think the rings are OUTSIDE of Saturn. It's a very badly faked image of the magazine.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Thank you for your post Indellkoffer, I like your style, it's nice to have the voice of reason now and again.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
One day regular civilians will have the means to travel outside of the earth whenever they please, and I wonder how the world governments will try to hide this secret of extraterrestrials during such a time? In my opinion, it wont be long before we are told the truth because they're not going to sit on this secret until people go up there and run into ET ships by accident.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Does it really matter if the pictures are faked? Surley the fact that something may have been found around a planet near us is exciting enough?

i find pictures more of an extra to the reading

Well it is too me anyway but im easily amused

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Thanks for that. The guy indeed seems shady. This also says something about John Lear, who is a major supporter of Mr. Bergrun.

Now, about the supposed "objects" in the Hubble pictures: What makes them alien, let alone spacecraft? Assuming that the pictures clearly show giant cylindrical objects (I'm not so convinced), it is far more likely that they are moons of Saturn elongated by a long exposure time.

But, just for the hell of it, let's pretend that someone has PROVEN that there are giant cylindrical objects orbiting Saturn. Why couldn't they be elongated asteroids? That is to say, how can you tell with low resolution pictures that they are intelligently designed?

Even IF it were determined that these objects are of alien origin, why must they be spaceships? They could just as easily be monuments, space junk, communication relays, who knows.

There is FAR too much speculation in this thread!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Here is how small our sun is compared to others:

On the picture our sun is as large as ONE pixel

but the red giant stars are at the end of their lifespan. one day , several billion years in the future, our Sun will transform itself into a red giant as big as Aldebaran.

its all part of the normal life cycle of stars the size of our sun.

having said that here's a great video that scales up from Mercury all the way to the biggest stars we have discovered so far. its mind boggling.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Cassini also recorded freaky sounds:

PIA07967: Bizarre Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions

About the "freaky sounds", found this on YT..
Maybe old news?

Speech patterns have been found in a radio signal released by NASA almost 3 years previously in 2004.

Judge for yourself what the voices are saying, it is a very bizarre anomaly but very much worth investigating.
Instructions:

1) Download and save the original WAV file from NASA/Cassini website:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

2)Open an audio editor like Cool Edit or Sonar and raise the pitch/frequency of the file by 12 tones with the pitch shifter..

and there it is, speech patterns.

How can anyone explain this anomaly. Certainly NASA have no explanation for it after we presented the file to them for their opinion. SETI also dont know what make of it. What do you think?

SOURCE:
YouTube video description
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think that the french article just took a pic of Saturn and draw a couple of cigar shaped objects, just for interpretation; they never pretend that the picture was genuine.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Since Saturn is a gas planet, it does not have a solid surface like Earth does. Landing a spacecraft on Saturn would be like trying to land an airplane on a cloud. The clouds that are seen when Saturn is viewed through a telescope are just the top of a very deep layer that covers a center of liquid hydrogen.

Maybe these giant ships harvest hydrogen from Saturn to grow/feed their live stocks.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilkMan
Does it really matter if the pictures are faked? Surley the fact that something may have been found around a planet near us is exciting enough?

No, actually the entire picture is faked...very badly I must say. The rings are completely wrong!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The evacuation fleet is here. Maybe it was always here. Probably not, more likely a relatively recent arrival.

I feel that these are real spacecrafts. Questions. Who or what is in them? Can we signal them in some way? Maybe Bush and Cheney are involved in some sleazy deal with the ets.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomProctor

No, actually the entire picture is faked...very badly I must say. The rings are completely wrong!

Isn't that kinda what i said i asked does it really matter if it is fake.
I just don't think pictures prove everything.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My big complaint with all these videos, and photos are always the same thing, their never in focus, there never detailed, and their always inconclusive, I find THAT pattern very consistent, with ALL the recordings and ALL the videos, and ALL the sightings, we are always left with the same thing, blurred photos, night shots of triangular lights etc etc etc...

Just like the fake Bin Laden video reruns put out by the CIA disinformation department... Trying to scare the population back into line...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomProctor

Isn't that kinda what i said i asked does it really matter if it is fake.
I just don't think pictures prove everything.

Yes because it's the original post here, which is why it was made. It's fake, proving this whole thread....useless.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The article of the french journal doesn't mentions just Bergrund.
It mentions even Walter Vincenti.
If you search on NASA website
plenty of results about him.
Anyway, i'll try to get some more infos.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Excellent post antipigopolist,

Your right the cylinders in that picture I believe are hoaxed.

However what you should be looking at is the disruption in Saturns ring system now thats a gap of 136.000 miles or roughly 17 earth diameters.

What about this cylinder that I posted earlier, apparently from casini. Again how do you naturally form a perfect cylinder in space? The website belongs to nasa it appears.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
it's not a perfect cylinder, it's a blur...you can see through it where the blur starts.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Fake... (1st line)
Case closed (2. line).
Please give ur effort on more concrete things (3.line)
Give me a warning because of this post (4.line).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join