It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here is how small our sun is compared to others:

On the picture our sun is as large as ONE pixel

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Well, I was trying to stay away from movie/show references, but look at Star Wars. The Death Star was huge, mistaken for a moon! This is a space station capable of moving from star system to star system. Take the Vong worldships (if you follow the SW EU). These were essentially planets capable of moving between galaxies. It may be slow, it may take a few generations, but why can't it be done?

Why does the physics of everything have to be only what we know as earthlings? There is an entire universe out there. There's no way that we can be the judge of how life is created, or how alien life forms build there ships and travel when we can't even get out of our own backyard.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Cassini also recorded freaky sounds:

PIA07967: Bizarre Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions

I swear it seems most space sounds sound like Billy Meier 's beamship

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It is truly nice to see all this finally coming to light.

The pictures are quite beautiful aren't they.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
maybe they have all placed bets on us .. will we make it? as we seem to be approaching a massive event. or maybe they have come to evacuate us? when the time comes.

That's an interesting thought, too. What if the Earth is like the Colloseum and they are traveling from all over to watch the final battle of the planet take place? Perhaps those ships are full of the old people, the tourists, who have come to see this grand-scale human war.
It's funny to think of it that way, but just what if?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
pjslug, great concept.. wouldn't it be the height of irony if super-advanced lifeforms travelled as tourists to watch our puny little planet tear itself apart for their amusement over the silliest things? It does make you wonder what possible reason ETs have to show humans the slightest bit of dignity/respect if they can see what a mess we're making of things.

Redux

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
@ReduxDawn:

Well, well... mess yes, but if we can manage to go on for another 25 years, humanity will create machine AI much more intelligent compared to us. This AI will replicate itself to better versions exponentially and potentially will "upgrade" (or less likely destroy) their human parents. This is also called the "singularity".

Thus, yes, today we are messy and unintelligent, but once we got the right key to develop supersmart AI, humans will propel themselves into the Star Trek age within only a few years.

Sooo, this is a development the guys out there might be VERY interested or scared of IMHO

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Terrapop]

link   
A picture is worth a thousand words...

...wait for it

...and "viola"

A simple search for Cassini Saturn images is all it takes to avoid an "oops" moment.

I cry foul....hoax..whatever...but certainly not real.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by antipigopolist]

link   
Looks like a streak made by a long exposure..I dont see why a ship would be literally thousands of miles long

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
I'm a little confused. Is the french article claiming that the photo with those three cigar shapes is real, or is that an illustration for their article?

No one knows?

If we're talking about the color photograph and not the infrared image, I have a questions:

1) Is there anything in the photo that indicates these objects are anywhere close to the rings of Saturn? I'm not sure there is?

If you're taking a photo of something a great distance away at a certain exposure and something closer to the lens passes through your frame, the object is going to appear altered. If it's a space object following a trajectory, it will appear to be elongated as it has been exposed longer than it would if you were intending to specifically photograph that object.

For example:

If that's the case, it probably explains this straight little anomoly right here:

Also, if I'm correct about the elongated form due to overexposure and you look closely at the end of the object, it is fairly irregular looking.....and looks very much like an asteroid in shape and color. The "middle" section looks like the end stretched out and spinning a bit.

I think the photo would be infinitely more compelling if these objects were a shiny metallic/gun-metal color as is commonly cited in UFO reports.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by jamesder]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Uh. yeah. so you jump on the band wagon and think that this means there is a
ship orbiting a planet ?
how long was the exposure ? anything over a second would produce trails
like this .. i don't see how this proves anything .
its like every one is oooo a coverup and you dont even look at it the same
way if some randome person posted it .. how come no one is ripping this
apart ? cuz its from nasa ? please ... all they are and a bunch of guys
with a big lens .. same as any one else that has a camera ..

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dont trust NASA, simply because they hide things from us, if every secret that the government and NASA was revealed, this world would probably be a totally different place, thats why they hide the secrets and the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Terrapop, thats a concept i've not put much consideraton into until now, sounds very interesting - my initial thought pre-research is.. will humanity have the courage to take that step and open the door to super-intelligentAI?

Redux

P.S. Sorry post is slightly off-topic!

[edit on 8-9-2007 by ReduxDawn]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm ready ..... let's go !!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Here is how small our sun is compared to others:

On the picture our sun is as large as ONE pixel

Yes, but stars of that size could not hold civilizations for any great periods of time. Aside from their temperature, what we know of stars tells us that giants of that size probably last for only 10,000,000 years. That is quite a bit less than the 10,000,000,000 year life span of our sun.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Author Riley Martin discussed his experiences aboard a mothership near Saturn and his interactions with an alien race called the Biaviians. He said the recent photos taken by the Cassini spacecraft of a brightly illuminated object above Saturn show the alien mothership he visited on several occasions.

Part 1 of 4 (VIDEO)

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
A picture is worth a thousand words...

A simple search for Cassini Saturn images is all it takes to avoid an "oops" moment.

I cry foul....hoax..whatever...but certainly not real.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by antipigopolist]

Thank you! I thought it was pretty obvious that that picture was faked, as I have NEVER seen it before, but what you posted should hopefully convince some of the more "imaginative" members of this forum.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antipigopolist

Good work!
It looks like it's a hoax. Just keep in mind though that pictures of Saturn can be rotated. I'm sure Voyager took pictures of it from many different angles as well as Cassini did. So those probes may have been camped out at one location taking many shots over a period of time. Chances are the objects are just asteroids or Saturn's moons taken much closer to the probes themselves. This would appear to make the objects look huge with respect to Saturn. If the spacecraft were as big as the people are claiming they are, they would have undoubtedly cast shadows on the rings, which they do not.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
@ReduxDawn:

Humanity definitley will cross the border to supersmart AI, if the scientists will not be bought up by the NWO as happening with all the free energy inventors

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This image shows a cigar shaped object over Saturn. Some who work in government departments may have seen it.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join