It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicating with the Aliens and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Most of us have been dwelling in the topics related to the possibility of aliens and UFOs. There are lot of threads on these topics on ATS itself.I was just wondering - Even if the concept is proved beyond doubt with all the sought after evidence and facts and we come in direct contact with the Aliens - How do we communicate with them? Is there a universal language that can be used? What do we tell them? How do we decide whether we should communicate to them at all? All the existing systems of communication will not/might not be suffficient. Any thoughts?

AryanWatch

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I came across the link below on :

www.seti.org...

Looks like this organization is doing a lot of ground breaking work on Interstellar communications. Makes a very interesting read and has a lot of scientifically verifiable data.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wouldnt Binary code be the most easily understood?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It's very difficult to respond to that. i'am no expert in Binary code but I doubt our digits would be understood universally.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's quite hard to imagine how they would communicate at all over such vast distances, it's easy to forget that since the dawn of radio and analog television signals, we've basically been sending out signals independantly from seti for a long time, all the radio waves and television signals leak into space and just keep on going, maybe they'll pick up on that in a few thousand years
i just hope they don't get landed with Everybody Loves Raymond eeugghk!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Here: 0111010001001001

Did you understand?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Quite funny. This goes on to prove that just by some combinations and numbers we will not be able to communicate with them. We will need much more than that.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netstriker

Originally posted by Chorlton

Did you understand?

If someone of us don't understand binary code, then we should need program what change binary code to text. Like me, i don't understand nothing from binary codes.

That - 0111010001001001

To

This - We will contact you tomorrow.

But who can do this type program to us an free. If someone doing this type program how we can contact to aliens, then do it to windows xp and not only new windows vista.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If we are leaking signals from tv/radios doesnt that mean that other planets could also be leaking these signals? Would we even be able to pick up there signals if they actually did? And they might have something like the tv or radio but we wouldnt have the proper equipment to veiw or hear it.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
If we are leaking signals from tv/radios doesnt that mean that other planets could also be leaking these signals? Would we even be able to pick up there signals if they actually did? And they might have something like the tv or radio but we wouldnt have the proper equipment to veiw or hear it.

i'd imagine that would be true yes, but they to take a good while to reach anywhere at just the speed of light mind you!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This one idea what came out from your text was "leaking". But, idea what i got from leaking was, if we could use our "tv and antenna" or our "radio (Usually radios have allready antenna inserted allready)" to telepathy contact with aliens. That's we could maybe call communating with aliens. I don't know will this idea work, but i have heard some things at some aliens communating through tv and they use tv different ways.

1. They use it for telepathy contact and picture from alien who contacting appearing to tv screen after aliens is connected through antenna to tv.

2. They use it for telepathy contact but only sound coming through.

3. They use their our powerfull satellites to connect our antenna and speak through and maybe show themselves through their own spaceship where they talking from their computers where can be cameras if they want pictured contact to person.

This type things i have heard. I don't know are those real but i can say those can be possible because we get our tv shows through antenna.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why assume they're even using radio signals? What if they use some sort of communication technology that we haven't even thought of yet? Or maybe can't even comprehend!

Maybe some of our radio signals have in fact reached their destination, but they just don't even notice because that technology could be tens of thousands of years old to them. Maybe they never used it at all!

This is why it's so hard to come up with theories involving humans and ETs. Because anything is possible and there's always a "what if".

Just my .02

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Why assume they're even using radio signals? What if they use some sort of communication technology that we haven't even thought of yet? Or maybe can't even comprehend!

Jonzo - Quite a possibility. Who knows that they have already received a lot of radio signals from us but they find it impossible to comprehend. In that case it will only prove that they are either they are faar more advanced then we are or probably they are far behing us
. I prefer the laater one though

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

This is exactly what SETI has been trying to do for a long time. They listen for strange signals that could indicate some form of intelligent life out there. SETI has many different projects too, check it out.

www.seti.org

new topics

top topics

join