It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUND OFF-Paris Hilton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sent my 2 cents as well. This is a great addition to the ATS kingdom.

I think its hilarious that someone as talentless as Paris Hilton can get so many people worked up. She is no different than the rest of us, aside from the fact that she is an heiress to a billion dollar fortune.

It is simply because she is hot and always in the news for something, which has captivated so many. It says a lot about society when America cant get enough of some spoiled rich girl.

She should have been in jail for longer. How ignorant can you be to tell a judge that you didnt know your license was suspended because your publicist didnt tell you. That means you deserve jail even more. Enjoy the concrete floors and lack of maids with silver platters, Paris!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'd do a podcast, but i'm pod illiterate. I just cant do it. It takes a rocket scientist to figure it out and send out something audible.

Is there any other way???

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh dear, It's official, I'm bored. I'm almost daren't ask this...Who is Paris Hilton? My rock seems to be stopping me from crawling out from underneath.
Did I just contribute to some sort of ongoing saga of no importance?

Bless her cotton socks, that's what I say. And everybody else's for that matter.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Sam Vimes]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Well............I can NOT for the life of me see WHAT Paris Hilton has to do with ATS in any way...........what a BEYOND LAME subject.

Thats the big main stream yadda blah blah buzz

Way to lameO

Ba, ha, ha, ha!!! You go girl! Too funny!!!!

I'd do a podcast, but i'm pod illiterate. I just cant do it. It takes a rocket scientist to figure it out and send out something audible.

You girls are killing me here! Great stuff!! Wait, are you a girl?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by jbondo]

[edit on 22-6-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Dgtempe...

If you have FREE Skype....

www.skype.com...

our address is "daverabbit69". If not, you can call our Skype-In number at 214-717-4915. It is FREE if you have FREE Long Distance or live in the Dallas area.... otherwise, your local toll charges would apply. On the SOUND OFF segments..... you simply say...

"Hi, this is (YOUR FIRST NAME) and my ATS NAME is DGTEMPE.... I want to SOUND OFF on Paris Hilton..... (then state your position).

As the show's roots expand and we fine tune for bigger and better things down the road.... we will obviously modify the way this works right now. Our ATS MIX group has spent hundreds of hours in preparation for the launch (July 2007).... so until we get several weeks of shows under our belts, get important feedback from the MEMBERS.... we are going to be flying without a net for awhile.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to HEAR your opinions SHORTLY!

Dave

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Not a real big paris fan but...i ant believe how peoplr are getting so worked up over this case,person,justiceas theres injustices mahy on a daily basts i seems paris herself is the issue.guess what,we all have more important issues to deal with than paris misdeamer.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
And you my friend would be a great candidate to voice that opinion. This is exactly what were shooting for, to invoke a reaction/emotion and the whole reason to "Sound-Off".

Invoke? Do you not mean provoke? This thread is merely commercial fish bait.

I'd like to beseech you to grab a microphone and share that with all of us. We 'need' to hear your voice too. And this show in itself will reach many more 'ears' than your posting in here.

You misunderstand. I didn't intend for my post to reach many more 'ears.' I do not wish to appear on your show because of the mindless, insignificant topic you have chosen; that would be completely the opposite of my intentions here.

So please... "Sound-Off" (instructions on where to send it to is in the first post),

I am sorry, Johnny. I will contribute nothing further to this pure terrorism.

People.. please keep in mind that you'll reach a 1000 times more ears by making a small 15-20 second podcast for our show to use, and we'll toss some 20,000 ATS points your way for your trouble.

johnny

20,000 points, huh? That's quite an incentive. Although such an amount of points exacted from the foul jaws of disgrace would almost equal no points at all. I am not worthy, and neither is anyone who formulates a podcast of gibberish about this archaic Slut.

I think Mr. Rabbit and yourself have a couple of good ideas; but Paris Hilton will never be one of them. Your shows have great potential, so please aim higher. I wish you both the best of luck with your endeavors here. I also wish you success, unless, of course, your objectives are foul, and dumb. Then I would wish a catastrophic failure upon you.

Please, Host, no more bromidic swill. It is not fair.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Well............I can NOT for the life of me see WHAT Paris Hilton has to do with ATS in any way...........what a BEYOND LAME subject.
Thats the big main stream yadda blah blah buzz, and ATS is supposed to be different from main stream.
I thought that doing this 'MIX' was going to be cool but if you feel the need to start of with Paris Hilton as the best subject you can come up with you can bet your bottom dollar I won't be giving a listen OR participating in ANY way to your podcasts anytime in the future..........
Way to lameO

But we did invoke a reaction, and I'd like to suggest that you grab your MIC and all that rage, and record it.. because thats exactly what "Sound-Off" is all about.. If your ticked off,, then record it and let us know...! I'll throw some ATS points your way for the trouble...

Hope your day goes better for you,
Johnny

am i in an alternate reality somehow??
A publicist or an agent, even a life coach or sociologist
would have made clear that the 'ugly american' routine
where the Ends justify the Means, is a thing of the past.

I do hope theRiverGoddess sees the compromising '30 pieces of silver'
as it is...
i'm saddened at the twisted justification, spin & rationalization,
but hey, it takes all types to make the worlds dramas go on.

bottom line...I will not boycott youse guys enterprize,
i will use its items topics & reparte' as a yardstick,

thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The media is driving this. This is another example of the current state of our society. There are more important “miscarriages of justice” out in the world and we are talking about her because of press. I have had my run with the LA justice system and a public defender could have gotten a person off with home detention. If this was you or I no one would know and no one would care.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by glennb6]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
We've received just enough Sound-Off podcasts to fill our time slot..

Big thank you to everyone that voiced their opinion (pro or con) and that participated either by posts, voicemail or podcast..

Very much appreciated... And for those that didn't like the subject matter, we hope the next one will be to your liking... The ATSmix show is going to be a bit different than you probably have heard from a forum podcast and actually will be broken into two (2) separate shows. One will be a humorous "lite" version that will deal with topics such as you would find in the "BelowTopSecret areas, and the other show will have a heavier feel to it but still with a smiley-face on it.

Thanks again to everyone,
Johnny

This thread is now closed.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join