It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUND OFF-Paris Hilton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Every Week we will be featuring a new episode of "Sound-Off".

I will be starting off with the Paris Hilton fiasco... and here's how you can participate in it. You simply tell us exactly how you feel about her going to jail, does she deserve it? Does she deserve to have a reduce sentence? Would you buy the supposed tell-all book she wants to sell about her incarceration? If you could tell Paris Hilton anything at all, What would you say?

All we ask is that you keep your PODCASTs down to about 15 seconds in length (if it's under or over a bit, thats ok too). And if you want to have your thoughts recorded and played on the podcast, thats even better. We ask that you start off by saying "Hi, my name is (first names only please) and I go by the name of (your ATS member-name here) and I think....."

If you do go the podcast route keep in mind that we will not accept any that has bad language in it... We'd also ask again to keep the podcast to around 15-20 seconds long (again, plus-minus a few seconds over or under is ok). We'd like to have a nice high quality podcast of 128kbs (or higher), but if you don't know what or how to change those type of settings, thats still ok... we still want to hear you "Sound Off"

You can contact me by U2U with any questions or just get right to it, and email me your "Sound Off" podcast at:

[email protected]
(I'm using the above until I get some kinks worked out with my email system)

If you do U2U me (or email me), please include in the subject line "Sound-Off" as I have a number of projects I'm working on and don't want to miss your email..

Thanks for your help and participation, if we get enough people involved, we'll do this rather regularly.. and maybe everyone will hear you when you... "Sound-Off"!

U P D A T E

And I'm willing to increase the incentive here (with the blessings of the amigos mind you).....
If you do make a mp3 podcast recording for us in a good quality (say 128kb or better) format, and we use it in our Sound-Off segment, ATS will donate 20,000 points your way as a way of saying thanks for helping us kick this program off..!

Now that's not too shabby for 15 to 20 seconds worth of work on your part...

This is (at this time) a limited 'points' incentive program because we really want to hear you "Sound-Off" on our ATSmix show.....

So get those recorders going,,, and if we use your podcast... Ka-Ching!
(Remember all guidelines in the T&C's still apply)

Please respond and post in this spot so we can keep a better track of things

[edit on 22-6-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
While she deserved jail, she doesnt deserve more jail time than her inmates do. They say that people only serve 10% of their time in that jail because its overcrowded. Whats good for the goose....

I would ask her if she's considered getting a Chauffeur, since she is going to continue with her appearances and she's not going to be in bed by 9.

Its been an injustice, even though, i have no love for the girl.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry cant talk because I dislike her and all her money.

No reason to see here in the news but watch the human race destroy our brothers.

Nice.......................no.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe THIS will fire some of you up.

Paris Hilton commits a crime
Paris Hitlon loses her license
Paris Hilton drives anyway
Paris Hilton goes to jail
Paris Hilton gets out under suspicious circumstances
Paris Hilton goes back to jail
Paris Hilton cries

and now Paris Hilton gets ONE MILLION DOLLARS from NBC for an exclusive interview.

I blogged it...
Popscribe

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
While she deserved jail, she doesnt deserve more jail time than her inmates do.

justice is supposed to be 'Blind'...ain't that a laugh

Paris will use this as a 'learning experience',
get even more face-time in the media,
cut some more corners,
play the system,

what's wrong with that?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
She won't ever want to stay in THAT hotel again.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let's get her for an interview with ATS.

See how long she lasts with the truth.

I don't like all the media attention she gets, but I'm not jealous.

I honestly don't find her life that interesting. No offense but I'd rather live my life without hearing a word about celebrities.

They have their own problems as do all of us.

Let them live their lives in peace just like the rest of us want.

I guess in this case though, she wants to be in the limelight so its her own fault.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why are we even supposed to care about this spoiled rotten little twit? Someone with all the advantages she has and this is the best she can do?

PHOOEY...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How about this... simply IGNORE HER!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Paris was in a show called the real world. Now she can say she's actually lived in it!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi my name is Biltes. (Bil-tsh)

First off - Paris and her recent events are not famous here in Portugal. However I think ignorance here serves a point:

1- Western society is based on equality. She should be judged as everyone else.

2- If anyone commiting her crime didn't have a reduced sentence then no she shouldn't get one.

3- The book... well she has a right to write it and we have a right to not read it. Publishers will not stop publishing useless books until we stop buying useless books.

4- If I could tell Paris something... well the fact is that I don't know her. Aproaching complete strangers is rude, awkward and just plain silly - no matter what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don’t really feel like Paris Hilton gossip falls in line with the “Deny Ignorance” attitude of ATS, so I culled the archives and collected some the better conspiracy-related Paris material. Here’s what I found…

Top five ATS-related threads about Paris Hilton:

5) John Lear claims giant soul collector on Paris Hilton’s back side.

4) ATS Members banned for controversial “No Paris” theory.

3) Hiltons DENY IGNORANCE, Paris dropped from will.

2) Paris Hilton not a slut. (HOAX)

1) Paris tells police officer she’ll “pull it.”

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Paris is a dumb high school drop out who drives around drunk and thumbs her nose at the law. It's a miracle that she hasn't killed someone. Drunk driving is no joke. Neither is breaking the law. If she's allowed to continue on this path she will kill someone someday.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Her attorneys may as well have been prosecutors, but then again all of them are officers of the court.

The simple fact that started this brouhaha is her one drink that issued that above normal reading. Naturally she is very thin and low weighted, you know the saying "you can never be too thin nor too rich." In this case it would have taken an extra 10 to 20 minutes for her metabolism to take care of the alcohol. This is a matter of expectations. Now all of you are just bashing this on "she's rich I hate her," thinking you are in some populist mode of revenge and all that. "Just show 'em they have to obey the law just like anybody else," while you paste down another cool one watching to boob tube.

But just stick to the facts. Her case was weakly argued, and adjudicated exactly on the cusp of norms.

Since high profile cases such as hers weigh on the national news these days, not just the Hollywood blotter, it is not implausible to think " hmm another Skull and Bones project to destroy a prominent women." Yup the Bonesmen say "we got Helmsley, Zza Zza Gabor, to make Reagan people feel powerless, Nicole Simpson, Anna Nicole, and hey Paris it's your turn." Meanwhile all the relevant things having any merit are just shoved aside in the news. It amplifies the ascendancy of the police state, while again diverting attention from reality.

That's my argument, another notch for the not implausible conspiracy, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, and just plain local balliwick delusions.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Being a Californian and constantly being embarrassed by what comes out of this state I will say this. Money is not everything. Paris got off easy for the first offense and she allowed the court system to make an example of her by her failure to comply.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Paris Hilton makes me smile when she cries about jail. Maybe it may sound sinister, but there are people who get treated far worse than her even outside of prison. Many poor people welcome the thought of "3 hots and a cot" because they live in far worse conditions. She only has to spend a month there and wants to cry about it? Do you guys think Martha Stewart designed a cell for her?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Paris is a dumb high school drop out who drives around drunk and thumbs her nose at the law. It's a miracle that she hasn't killed someone. Drunk driving is no joke. Neither is breaking the law. If she's allowed to continue on this path she will kill someone someday.
Yes, and NBC has just made a deal with her that will make her $1Million richer!!!

That's obscene. Could that be "THE VIEW"??????? i JUST HEARD OREILLY UP IN ARMS ABOUT IT.- I actually agree with that nut for once.

Can she even speak?????

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know, I am very disappointed in the responses of most people.

Everyone makes mistakes and breaks the law...how many of you were speeding today???????

She broke the law.
She had a good lawyer...wouldn't you if you could afford one?
She went to jail and it was a horrible experience.........how many of us would find it a much better time?
If there was a way to get isolated or out on home detention, who would not want to in her position?

Imo it seems we all are dancing around the issue of she did what we would all do if we had the money.

[edit on 6/21/2007 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How does the old saying go................."No publicity is bad publicity"....

I would go to jail for a million bucks!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Errrm......What has a spoiled ignorant druggie got to do with ATS? Surely we could SOUND OFF about something interesting? Yeah it was entertaining when she realised she couldn't get out of jail free and lost control but it's not like there's any conspiracy is there? *GASP* Maybe shes a DUDE!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join