It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Tell me nataylor where exactly is the data transmitted to? Thanks.

Well I'm not Nataylor, but I believe the data is transmitted to the Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) at the Johns Hopkins University, since they built and operate the probe.

They expect to get about 6gb is data (over 600 images and data from other instruments). I'm not sure how long it takes to send 6gb from that distance but they should already have some of the data by now. I'm sure we'll see it soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by jra

Well I'm not Nataylor, but I believe the data is transmitted to the Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) at the Johns Hopkins University, since they built and operate the probe.

Thanks for the info JRA. Yes, it is probably transmitted to the APL eventually. But first it has to be sanitized and I think all of that is done in Australia. It is then routed to the US. That is the reason for the delay.

They expect to get about 6gb is data (over 600 images and data from other instruments). I'm not sure how long it takes to send 6gb from that distance but they should already have some of the data by now. I'm sure we'll see it soon.

Its not the distance from the transmitting spacecraft to Earth that causes the delay. Thats done in minutes. Its the time is has to spend being sanitized that causes the delay. I believe there is a facility in Canberra and one in Pina Gap that help in cleaning up the images.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Y'all should be aware, that their are those who claim that we obtained Stargate tech when Eisenhower signed the Greada Treaty with extraterrestrials at Edwards AFB, bypassing Congress, in exchange for us permitting them to 'borrow' unsuspecting people for medical experiments. They maintain that we now have a major base on Mars, and one on the moon. Noone ever sees rockets, because we don't NEED rockets. It is also maintained that we have over 120 underground bases in the US alone, connected by maglevs. How did they pay for all that? Well, the black budget, if you will check, is 1.3 TRILLION unaccounted for dollars. Spent by the same frugal folks who pay hundreds for toilet seats. Want info? Try any search engine using Stargate Greada Treaty, also underground bases, maglev. This internet stuff is a wonder of the modern world. We have our freedom of the press back, and there ain't a dang thing they can currently do about it. Sorry, I haven't learned yet how to do links.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Another voice out of the blue bearing such news!

Thanks for that, I shall follow up on it tonight... I sent you a U2U on adding links and images...

And we do have a thread dealling with everything Stargate...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Opp! Sorry, got the year wrong; it's 1954. And I just saw that Mr. Lear knows alot about this, as well. There are those of us who, upon seeing part of the construct, like a puzzle, can see the missing pieces. Usually only a higher intelligence. Upon reading much of this, suddenly other pieces start to make sense. And I am sure Mr Lear would agree, that the Bible has a lot to say about other sentient beings, but we call the angels and demons 'Greys', or 'Reptilians', or ETs.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So John...

You never told me about the "Beacon Hill Boys"

jra

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Thanks for the info JRA. Yes, it is probably transmitted to the APL eventually. But first it has to be sanitized and I think all of that is done in Australia. It is then routed to the US. That is the reason for the delay.

They use the deep space network, yes. But it won't necessarily be the Australian dish that's used. It depends on what side of the Earth is facing the target at the time. It could be the one in Spain or the one in California too. No reason for the data to go to Australia if it's not the one to receive the data.

As for the "sensitization", that's a rather subjective opinion. The uplink/downlink speed to probes can be a bit slow, depending on the distance, the amount/size of data, and the type of antenna used.

Its not the distance from the transmitting spacecraft to Earth that causes the delay. Thats done in minutes. Its the time is has to spend being sanitized that causes the delay. I believe there is a facility in Canberra and one in Pina Gap that help in cleaning up the images.

Again, that's a subjective opinion and it would require substantial evidence to back up that claim. Many times NASA has released images to the media and general public just as soon as they receive them.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Last I checked Lear was out of his damn mind...

he really, really should write fiction because it's alright...

But nothing lives on venus....

I have one theory worlds were prepared to raise us...and when this one is screwed our helpers will blow the atmosphere off venus and get it ready...

It's easy to see mars as failure 1, earth as failure 2... but Venus is a possibility atm... nothing lives there, maybe he sees the far future... about the most credit i'll give him... and that sucks because it means we ruined world 2

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vecarenx
It's easy to see mars as failure 1, earth as failure 2... but Venus is a possibility atm...

Now that is interesting... You know Earth had a thick cloud cover once.. until it rained for forty days and nights. People didn't see stars before the flood, but after "the firmament opened..." and life spans decreased from 900 to 100 because now more cosmic rays can reach the surface....

So if what your saying is true then Mars went through this cycle, then lost its air and water... Earth will be next (its happening now as things heat up) and Venus will begin it all over.

Hmmm kinda gives credibility to that expanding solar system theory

But then thats not what those who have been there see

And you checked this how pray tell?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Thanks for that, I shall follow up on it tonight... I sent you a U2U on adding links and images...

Zorgon,

Will you please do the same for me ? How to add links and images. Also how to use this bloody quote thing properly would help.

Thanks in anticipation.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by jra

Again, that's a subjective opinion

Thats your subjective opinion. I consider my opinion objective.

and it would require substantial evidence to back up that claim.

And that substantial evidence could come in the form of one single photograph.

Many times NASA has released images to the media and general public just as soon as they receive them.

Yes thats correct. As soon as they receive them from the sanitization facililty. You don't really think they are going to let the public see anything that hasn't been approved by DOD do you?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the 'heads up' vegarenx.

I was wondering just what in the heck was wrong with me.

I think there are people from Saturn and Mars and Venus and Jupiter (Jupiter!!! Can you imagine? People from that ball of gas? I must be nuts!)

And that some of them live on the moon together.

Tell me vecarenx, do you think there is any hope? I mean for me?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the 'heads up' vegarenx.

I was wondering just what in the heck was wrong with me.

Being out of ones damn mind, seems to me like one is thinking outside of the box, so I would take that as a compliment.

jra

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And that substantial evidence could come in the form of one single photograph.

Not really.

Yes thats correct. As soon as they receive them from the sanitization facililty. You don't really think they are going to let the public see anything that hasn't been approved by DOD do you?

Yes I do, because I don't believe that the DOD gets involved when it comes to images, as I don't believe there is anything to hide and no sanitization is done what so ever. I have yet to see any proof. Finding imaging anomalies or interpreting light and shadows in odd ways isn't proof.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by jra

I don't believe there is anything to hide and no sanitization is done what so ever. I have yet to see any proof. Finding imaging anomalies or interpreting light and shadows in odd ways isn't proof.

Good morning and thanks for your post jra. Your point of view and extensive knowledge is always appreciated.

jra

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here are a few new images of Venus. Hopefully they will show more. messenger.jhuapl.edu...
messenger.jhuapl.edu...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Here are a few new images of Venus. Hopefully they will show more. messenger.jhuapl.edu...
messenger.jhuapl.edu...

Thanks jra. They should show more as they say, "After acquiring hundreds of high-resolution images during close approach to Venus"

On the site they say that the imaging system sees much like our eyes do. But that implies a slight difference. What would be the difference you could explain in layman`s terms?

"Mercury Dual Imaging System (MDIS): This instrument consists of wide-angle and narrow-angle imagers that will map landforms, track variations in surface spectra and gather topographic information. A pivot platform will help point it in whatever direction the scientists choose. The two instruments will enable MESSENGER to “see” much like our two eyes do."
messenger.jhuapl.edu...

[edit on 14-6-2007 by bridas]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
More plausible, the Venus described by you guessed who, he is none other than, John Lear. I have photos that show absolutely perfect magnificent humanoid statues on Venus taken by the camera results of the Magellan mission.

Contrary to popular belief the so called Cleopatra Crater is a large body of water determined from my own personal observartion and opinion. Here is the question of the day why was this so called crater named Cleopatra? Not because someone pulled the name out of the Venusian air. Because south of the so called Cleopatra Crater, body of water, is a giant Egyptian like pharoah statue as well as an Egyptian Queen looking Cleopatra statue with the giant letters on her belly C.A.I.L.

Now scientists think that the Cleopatra Crater was formed from the impact of a meteorite that hit the side of Maxwell Montes, said to be the tallest mountain on Venus. I can not dispute that because I was not there to wittness the impact. I do say the Cleopatra Crater is full of beautiful cool clear water though.

Where are the photos? They will be presented in due time along with the other magnificent Venusian humanoid statues. Thank you Nasa for sharing the many camouflaged photos of Venus with Earth human beings.

Another mysterious planet lingers closest to our Sun, known as Mercury. Too hot to handle as we have been told about Venus? Lets say there are statues and structures on Mercury that will make your head swim, and as well as on Venus, that is a fact Jack. John, you have but only opened the first chapter of the unwritten book on our Solar System and John can tell you there is so much more to come. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
I have photos that show absolutely perfect magnificent humanoid statues on Venus taken by the camera results of the Magellan mission.

You sure know how to whet my appetite Rikriley!
I look forward to seeing those photos in the near future. As John said, that evidence could come in the form of one photo.

jra

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
On the site they say that the imaging system sees much like our eyes do. But that implies a slight difference. What would be the difference you could explain in layman`s terms?

The only difference I can think of would be the ability to see into the infrared range. Here's a link that talks about that dual imaging system btc.montana.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join