It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gray Plane That No One Saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Gray Plane, That No One Saw
By Daniel J Towsey
May 7th, 2007

ca.groups.yahoo.com...

It absolutely amazes me how people can not see the obvious.
Yet it is right in front of their eyes.

Everyone is looking for a smoking gun, when, all along it has been staring everyone right in the face.

I realized this long ago. So therefore, I feel that it is time again for me to write another ‘TRUTH Article’.

We’ve all seen it probably hundreds of times.

So now that I am going to point out the obvious. You well be able to see it for yourself for the first time.

What I am talking about is the second plane to hit the world trade center.

Have another look at it. What do you see? It’s not my imagination. It is clearly a gray unmarked windowless airplane. Only the military has these.

I dare you to show me an airplane with commercial markings and windows.

Just the other day here in Canada I caught the end of a special on 911, on television.

I do not know what the name of the show was. But that does not matter. What matters is that They played a zoomed in slow motion shot of the plane as it flew into the wtc, Where you can clearly see that it is a slightly dark gray, very shinny windowless plane. It was a shot from the sunny side, so the plane was very clear to see.

What this proves, is that there are plenty of very clear videos of the second plane Available from the corporate media. And they have chosen not to show them.

I watched a live video on that day of people’s reaction on the ground. These people were saying that it did not look like any commercial aircraft they have ever seen. Some witnesses said that it had a military like emblem in the front.

Remember this.

In any just court of justice. When a person on the stand gives testimony. If during that testimony it is proven that just one thing they said is shown to be a lie. Then their whole testimony is erased from the record. And the person usually gets charged with perjury. And goes to jail. So this applies to the official story on 911 too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fear not evil doers; I fear those that do nothing about it.

Telling the truth in times of deception is a revolutionary act.

We need a truth revolution. Are you going to join it?

First you need to start doing your own thinking and doing your own research. Do not trust anything you hear from the corporate media. Pick a topic. Pick a topic that you question. When you have done sufficient research. You can then contribute your knowledge of truth to the pot. Then tell your friends, neighbors or anyone you can.

Just understand that this ‘truth revolution’ can not have a leader or a structure. For they well destroy it. If everyone starts spreading the truth their way. The wave of humanity will win.

The only weapon against deceit and lies is ‘truth’. If you value your freedoms, realize that there is no freedom without truth.

Liars and deceivers are mentally ill. Only truth will make a person, country, or this planet will again.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Don't forget that it had a clear pod attached for firing missiles. That might've been 911 In Plane Site, or something else. They sure seemed certain, huh? Have you double-checked this yourself? I can't say for sure you're wrong, but let me just ask a few questions:

How is this clearly NOT a United Airlines paint job? Light and dark gray, separated by a thin red line?

Also note how small the windows are. Are you sure these would visible if they WERE there? And if the drone was windowless and painted wrong (and equipped with that external pod), why the special effects snafus? Why not fake it RIGHT?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The OP is certainly right that one or two of the various videos of Flight 175 hitting the South Tower show a grey-looking plane. And Caustic Logic is right in pointing out that others clearly show the colours and logo of a United Airlines plane. I noticed that myself long ago. How to explain the discrepancy? Well, I concluded that there is no real discrepancy to explain, just as the seeming sinking of the ghost plane into the tower in the infamous CNN footage needs no explanation and certainly does not mean that no plane hit it and that the images were faked. Differences in the images are merely manifestations of different resolutions and compressions in the various video films, nothing more.

The OP should ask himself this question: does he really think it is plausible that the perps of 9/11 would use a military plane without windows or airline logo that is easily distinguishable from a United Airlines Boeing 767-222, knowing that its crash into the South Tower would become one of the most filmed events of all time? The differences would be so obvious on TV and camcorder video tape (as well as to those on the ground who saw the crash) that it would immediately have sounded alarm bells! They could never, never have taken such a risk to fly an obviously wrong type of plane into the South Tower - one that could be readily identified as such later, if not then. The notion is so far-fetched as to be absurd.

The OP should also consider the possibility that some versions of the various pieces of footages of this crash have now been manipulated by certain operatives in order to confuse everyone, so that people cannot tell the difference any more between original footage that showed genuine anomalies the perps don't want you to see and second-, third-, fourth-, etc generation versions of it that have been edited in order to show bogus anomalies. This way, the disinformation agents get 9/11 truth investigators to chase their own tails instead of discovering the truth. And they are doing a fine job of it....

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by danieltowsey

What I am talking about is the second plane to hit the world trade center.

Have another look at it. What do you see? It’s not my imagination. It is clearly a gray unmarked windowless airplane. Only the military has these.

I don’t agree

I work in the Airline Industry and Also an Airline fanatic. You can clearly see and tell that it is painted in the United Airlines livery, with the United Airlines Logo on the tail.

Mikey

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't think it's a gray plane. Also, no pods on the plane, no missiles, etc.

It's shadows, etc.

No conspiracy, just a regular ole airplane.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the OP may have been being sarcastic/ironic. Making a big deal about truth and its imprtance while basing it on one of the oldest and most de-bunked tricks in the 9/11 Truthiness repetoir. I bought that one too, for like a day or two. If not, well then he just needs to look closer or come up with better evidence to show us wrong. Or just keep charging ahead with greater certainty and perhaps the caps lock on, always makes you look more serious.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That aircraft looks like a regular UA 767 to me. No pods, and the windows are so small and shaped to the fuselage that you WON'T see it from that angle. In addition, that photo is so poor in quality and so grainy, that I'd be surprised if you could see if the forward service door was open!!

[edit on 10-5-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No one has mentioned that I said I watched a documentary on television that clearly showed a close up of the plane...It was Dark Gray and very shinny with no windows......You have to be blind or indenial not to see the gray plane....There is not one picture or video that does not show a dark gray plane....

I can understand why you would be in denial..it is a built in natural defence mechanism...for the truth is so painful....

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by danieltowsey

In reponse to the OP

Please enjoy

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by danieltowsey

Uh, and again, how is it NOT a United plane. United planes were dark grey and blue, and everything on that plane matched PERFECTLY with the United paintscheme at the time.

As for no windows, look at this MUCH higher resolution picture of a United 777. Bigger airplane, slightly bigger windows, MUCH closer to the aircraft, much higher resolution, yet notice that you can BARELY see the windows. It's more of a slightly lighter gray color where the windows are than anything that lets you make them out.

Or even this one of a UAL 767. You can see them, but you can also see how well they blend right into the paintscheme.

It's even shiny.

Shiny UAL 747-400:

Sorry but all the evidence points to it really being a United Airlines 767. If you look at all the pictures I posted they all have dark engines, and a logo on the tail RIGHT WHERE the picture of the 767 about to hit the towers does.

new topics

top topics

join