It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwins phone message to his daughter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i got this from tranceaddict.com. This guys is nuts. shes only 12 too.

mp3 link
www.aolcdn.com...

youtube link
www.youtube.com...

Nip

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ooo can;t wait to leave school so i cna listen to this......

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
OMG HE SAID THAT TO HIS OWN CHILD NO WAY OMG

him
me

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If I was the girl I'd show up to meet him with a couple 350lb. bodyguards and then see how he's gonna straighten me out.

Obviously a lot of bad blood in that relationship. This won't hurt the guy's career though, he's still an extraordinary actor.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
i got this from tranceaddict.com. This guys is nuts. shes only 12 too.

mp3 link
www.aolcdn.com...

youtube link
www.youtube.com...

Hi jonSUN/

Wow, I have been hearing about this all day on TV and Radio and I think it should be no ones buisness but, Alex Baldwin his wife(ex) and his daughter only....not for everyones eyes and ears.
Have you heard the attitude and the language of some cute 12 year olds these days?

Yep, they are real good at knowing the law and where they stand within their own rights and use it accordingly, but when a parent takes control and gives back what is dished out to them,the parent then becomes bad and is seen as having no self control.....all because his anger got the better of him/her.
I do not agree with the words A.B used, but we only know what was said by A.B because of what was shown to us through the media....we don't have the whole truth of the matter before hand....so we all quick to judge.

Dont get me wrong,I think maybe Alex should have spoken a little nicer , but sometimes a little bit of too much pushing can make a man get a little agro.

In my opinion,I think that this should have been left in the privacy of those concerned and not let out in the media for all to judge.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I sympathise with the poor bloke. He's obivously having a hard time at the moment, and by the sounds of it his daughters doing her best to make it worse. Maybe he was a bit over the top, but I can understand fully why he would be so upset.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That is terrible, to say those things to a 12 year old, he called her a ...pig.........awful, just awful. No wonder his marriage broke up

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Too bad that it happened. Horrible that it was made a public spectacle.
[url=http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/20070420-0719-people-baldwin-basinger.html]>LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Too bad that it happened. Horrible that it was made a public spectacle.
[url=http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/20070420-0719-people-baldwin-basinger.html]>LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He's drunk and, frankly, some kids ask for it. Maybe she is a rude, thoughtless pig.

I don't condone this message, but I understand the anger behind it.

Edit ~ Basinger's a wienie for bringing this into the public domain. She's got less class than he showed with the voicemail.

[edit on 4/20/2007 by RRex13]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is this really necessary? Who is the adult?

No reason in the world to communicate that way to your child.

I have heard in the past that he has issues with his angry and this only validates the rumors.

Anger is sometimes blinding, but to take it out on children is the sign of a weak person.

What a wonderful role model he is.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Realtruth
No reason in the world to communicate that way to your child.

Obviously being nice to them doesn't work either...
This is why we need to go back to a good old fashion spankings, these little 12yr old punks get away with to much now days LMAO.....

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why should I care if he "Arec Bardwin" is a douche bag irl to his family?

cuz

I Do Not

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No wonder Kim divorced him....

The Baldwin's are actually a cloned product being manufactured on an island in international waters.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Actually she's only 11 years old (he apparently doesn't know how old his own daughter is).

Disgusting conversation. Totally uncalled for, no matter what the situation is.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think both parents did wrong. Alec, for the rude name calling to his own daughter.

Kim, for humiliating her own daughter by putting this public for the rest of her childs life.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Shar,

I think you are 100% correct.

And using their child as a pawn and whipping post, in their selfish battle, is even worse.

They both need to wake up.

Originally posted by Shar
I think both parents did wrong. Alec, for the rude name calling to his own daughter.

Kim, for humiliating her own daughter by putting this public for the rest of her childs life.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, like they say, there is no such thing as "bad" publicity.

Now the kid is getting plenty. Think she will be the next kid face on the silver screen? oh yeah!
That tirade of Sr. Alec sound almost scripted to me. Schools out kids!

[edit on 21-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
alec baldwin? who the hell is he anyway lol

anywho he sounds like an unfit parent to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Obviously a lot of bad blood in that relationship. This won't hurt the guy's career though, he's still an extraordinary actor.

Peace

He may be a hell of an actor but at the end of the day he is still a miserable excuse for a human being! It may not have much of an impact on his career but I personally will never watch another of his movies or TV shows; hopefully a lot of other people will do the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join