It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommorow, April 13th, Special Day

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, i thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I guess i have no life.

Lets do it again soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Man relax, we all had fun and appreciated the thread.

Yeah I have to admit it was fun until I had to be a spoilsport and go read the FAQ.
Sorry about that…

So what happened to the Op?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Was pretty fun... Wonder what the server logs look like after tonight? I'm sure they're gonna look at this 24 hour span and say "Wtf happened here?"

Heh, ohh well.. On to the next short lived intense thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Damn I missed it, I came late so this is all I saw on the webcam:

Did you see it? The light streak down near the hills.. but I think it's a plane.

But seriously, pyrolimeade, did you manage to photograph the eye opening event because apparently everyone missed it? Unless the aliens are flying regular airplanes these days..

Did anyone see anything unexplainable at all? This morning I saw giant chemtrails from horizen to horizen, but thats about it..

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Meh.

I don't know what to say for now, I have alot to think about.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ViolatoR

ROFLMAO!

oh dat was so fun to see when I got to your post man

If I had a way above to give you I certainly would

[edit on 14-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
Meh.

LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
ViolatoR

ROFLMAO!

oh dat was so fun to see when I got to your post man

[edit on 14-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

hehe, thanks. I couldn't pass up an oppertunity like that

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Meh.

Good man, takes alot of guts to say that. If these were visions that were shown to you, perhaps you just weren't interpreting them correctly... Just a thought. Maybe you'd like to share with us what lead you to that conclusion?

Now I'll let this die a quiet death.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

LMAO!!! That pic made my day so here you go...

You have voted ViolatoR for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

BTW I live in Los Angeles and I didn't see a damn thing...

[edit on 4/14/2007 by gotanybob]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Meh.

Truthfully, i am surprised.

People who come onto ATS and make a prediction rarely reply once it doesn't occur.

I commend you for at least sticking around the duration, and if you really were told such a message by a source, i would question the validity of that source.

I don't mean this in any way offensive, but if it was 'voices in your head', or something along those lines, i would advise you to see your GP or a psychiatrist.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'd like to make a suggestion if I may
Even though we saw nothing on the webcams last night, I don't feel that it was a waste of time at all and it was a lot of fun.

What if we were to do this kind of thing on a regular basis?? The collaberation between minds displayed last night was impressive and If we were to select a location/city/ufo hotspot which has decent Webcam coverage say once a week and then have many of us watch the cams and capture pictures of anything odd, sooner or later we should see something. I don't know what you guys think, but i'd be up for it.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That was funny!!!!! i DID have a good time sky watching- we should do it again.
Maybe we can all gather here for one night a week to watch???

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Gang-polling webcams? Hmmm. OK. If it is determined to be ethical. A bit of a different paradigm. Cool.

That was so much "fun" and ATS members (and who knows how many "lurkers", 10x?) had many "eyes-on" sorta "live-ish". There is value, I suspect. I also suspect the events of last night may have been some sort of a "web-first"; went lookin' got sumpthin' - although I don't know that for a fact.

Count me in - both feet.

Vic

[edit on 14-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The tough bit is going to be finding a good camera to use. Most are made for daylight, and that one has a lot of anomalies. A higher refresh rate would also be a bonus.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
What if we were to do this kind of thing on a regular basis?? The collaberation between minds displayed last night was impressive and If we were to select a location/city/ufo hotspot which has decent Webcam coverage say once a week and then have many of us watch the cams and capture pictures of anything odd, sooner or later we should see something. I don't know what you guys think, but i'd be up for it.

Great idea,

I'll do it, count me in.

[edit on 4/14/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The way the thread has progressed makes me proud to be a member of this community. From the initial OP to the recent idea of picking a night to watch a cam, the entire experience was educational, fun and, best of all... cordial. I was eating it all up last night with utmost enjoyment.

Count me in on the 'cam-watch'.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I'd like to make a suggestion if I may[...]

Kind of like seti's and foldings distributed computing.. just lowtech

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The way the thread has progressed makes me proud to be a member of this community. From the initial OP to the recent idea of picking a night to watch a cam, the entire experience was educational, fun and, best of all... cordial. I was eating it all up last night with utmost enjoyment.

Count me in on the 'cam-watch'.

I have to 2nd that,

Really really impressed with all on this thread, the coming together the benefit of the doubt and making something out of this thread,

I agree i learned something with this, And i hope the spirit in this thread could be used for other such things,

Count me in for the *cam watch*

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well it seems like this might go somewhere so I created another thread with this topic in mind...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join