It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommorow, April 13th, Special Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I know that tommorow a sight over Los Angeles will be seen by hundreds of thousands. I want everyone to know that this is not a bad thing that will happen. It will open the "eyes" of millions.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well can you tell us a little more about what you are talking about?

what makes you think something is going to happen?
where has this info come from?

What kind of event to you think is going to happen?

Is this your own prediction?

Please evaluate.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes you know it
I dont need instructions to know how to rock!!
It will be a day of many movie releases.. IF I go see any movies it will sertinly be ATHF...

www.adultswim.com...

Remember the big fuss in Boston over the bombs, that turned out to be the light bright mooninites!!! LOL sounds like a fun day..

Edit.. Sorry I didnt mean to go off topic.. Are you being serious? have anything to add to this. or is this an open minded prediction?

[edit on 12-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Got a URL for a PTZ webcam in LA? Awesome! Hundreds of thousands? Please tell us more... it's been quiet... too quiet. Wow.

Thanx,

Vic

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
oh oh oh ...

what time tomorrow... I'll be landing at LAX around 9:44pm local time.

I want to see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well thats pretty cryptic. I'm all up for a 'sight' but I'd like a little more info too if thats cool.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Yes you know it
I dont need instructions to know how to rock!!

Lmao, "You and your third dimension".
ATHF is the first thing I thought of when I saw April 13th.

On topic, somehow I don't think much is going to happen.
But hey, I've been wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute this sounds familiar, are your name initials J.T. by any chance...?

I think the ats'ers here will figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
I know that tommorow a sight over Los Angeles will be seen by hundreds of thousands. I want everyone to know that this is not a bad thing that will happen. It will open the "eyes" of millions.

I got school friday so I can't drive out to LA until later to greet the aliens or whatever, so can you just tell me whats going to open my "eye." And why is "eye" in quotes? Are you referring to our "third-eyes" being opened? SNIP

If it's something amazingly spectacular and life changing can you please tell us? ...Because the mainstream media won't report on it unless it involves a celebrity, a kidnapping, or some other horrible offensive thing. So I probably wont get to see this "event" live or on tv..

(p.s. The Moon Rules #1!)

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
At 1900 (7 PM) the thing I mentioned will appear. I say that there will be twelve small lights around one large light, and the color green will be the most prominent light.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sounds like a "teenage-aqua-whatever" promo-balloon... or something similar I'll check this thread at 10:00PM Eastern for an update... tick, tick, tick.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We'll ask you again, Where is this information coming from and how do you "Know" that something is going to happen in LA?

I have to be a bit skeptical given that you are being so vauge.

Not that I would believe it anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting, but far too many come here and throw all manner of rubbish around.

Now, I'm not saying that your one of them, only I'm sitting firmly on the fence. With a shotgun. Ready to out down any nasty hoaxers.

Y'all been warned all.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I dont know if this is true but i did have a dream about lights from the sky in a circle and an out-of-wordly "ding ding ding"
It scared the life out of me.

Keep us informed please!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well at least he/she has given us a time when people living in LA can look up at the sky and feel stupid. Feels like titor all over again...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It may not happen, but its uncanny how i could have a dream about something exactly as the author describes!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well at least we don't have long to wait, 11 hours or so...

I like to keep an open mind about things, but the cryptic nature of the OP sends alarm bells ringing you know. If it was stated the reason the OP would expect to see lights in the sky, perhaps as seen in a vision or dream, it would lend more credibility.

Well the OP will either be vindicated or not by 7pm. Sidenote: It seems odd that whatever is going to show up decides to at exactly 7pm pST, more reasons to ssupect here...

*Not holding my breath*

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think we have seen far too many of these 'prophecies' to make them even slightly believeable.
However as always I will keep an open mind and if nothing happens, so be it.
1900 hours local time? So what would that be in the uk? About 3am? I cant remember what the time difference is between BST and local time in LA.

Peace out.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know if this is true but i did have a dream about lights from the sky in a circle and an out-of-wordly "ding ding ding"
It scared the life out of me.

I had about 4-5 different dreams (none about lights in the sky) last night. Some of the dreams were more complete than the others. Point is over the amount of people on this board that had dreamt last night (or previous nights), multiplied by the amount of dreams each had, equals a large potential correlation to any particular event that may be posted on ATS.

I'm not discounting your dream correlation, just giving another alternative explanation which you probably already realized yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade

I like predictions with a time frame of only 1 day!

I am of course sceptical, but when it happen I very much would like to know how or where from you knew it.

( Edit to add: One point thought, when one is reading your first post only it's not that clear if you really speak about something postive or about a fanatic terror attack. I read that both way. )

[edit on 13-4-2007 by g210b]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join