It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommorow, April 13th, Special Day

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

The way the thread has progressed makes me proud to be a member of this community. From the initial OP to the recent idea of picking a night to watch a cam, the entire experience was educational, fun and, best of all... cordial. I was eating it all up last night with utmost enjoyment.

Count me in on the 'cam-watch'.

I have to 2nd that,

Really really impressed with all on this thread, the coming together the benefit of the doubt and making something out of this thread,

I agree i learned something with this, And i hope the spirit in this thread could be used for other such things,

Count me in for the *cam watch*

I will 3rd that! I missed out last night, but sounds like many minds came together to look at the skies and have a good time while they did it..
Ill be honest, I took this thread with a grain of salt.. I was more into seeing ATHF last night, which is what I did do, and had a night with my lady friend.. Would I give up a great movie and sexy time for a chance to see a UFO or something in the sky.. Call me a dork, but umm yeah Id take seeing something in the sky over the other

So count me in next time around.. Sounds like it could be fun, and helpful.
I notice many florida members here, so I will cover the Tampa Bay area.
I live near Mac Dill Airforce base, so maybe I should hook up one of my webcams looking to the sky!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, we all had fun cam-watching. I did. Wish there was something to look at though.

So after all this, do you have anything else ya wanna tell us Pyro? What were we supposed to see? Did you see it? Photograph it? Who/what was your source?

Inquiring (aka bored) minds want to know!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
well it seems like this might go somewhere so I created another thread with this topic in mind...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just to get the link on this page, For those interested,

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OP,
Just found this. You acted responsibly so two thumbs up here. You clearly believed what you posted.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I dont see what the OP had to gain by posting this thread.. Some ATS points? What was the point of this? If everyone went around the board posting their predictions for the following afternoon this board would loose all it's credible members.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I can't understand you!

<< 8  9  10   >>

join