It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is New World Order or Secret Societies or UFO/Reptilian or whatever. Everything - even paranormal studies due to ghosts - seems to be involved.

A discussion we all had in chat a few days ago lead me to build this thread.

Denver Airport – 4.8 Billion to build. 53 Square miles.

Rumors – The NWO and/or Masons made sure the Denver Airport was built and that it was built in a certain way, because they are expecting mass destruction of the Earth by comet impact and this airport is expected to play a roll in that time period.. Also – MJ-12 is involved.

Some NWO conspiracy info on Denver Airport

Denver airport houses a massive underground complex. Is this part of ORPHEUS? NASA’s rumored underground bunker complexes for ‘the specially chosen’??

NOTE – I had a link to a video of the underground complex. When I clicked on the link it said ‘protected’ and then my computer wouldn’t pick up the link and I got kicked off. I can’t find that link anymore …. Mmmmmmmm

The occult and secret society symbolism is rampant in the airport. Some say the runways seem to form swastika patterns. I don’t see it, but some do.

Runway photos? These are supposed to be photos of the runways, but I don’t think they look quite right.

EXCELLENT VIEWING - You Tube This youtube has a better picture of the ‘nazi symbols’ in the runways and everything else.

Then there are the murals and the Masonic symbols. One mural shows the destruction of a city and forest. Another shows a small girl holding a Mayan tablet that predicts the end of the world. The artists who created the designs state that they were told to design them to specific themes and images (*source – Conspiracy Files by Southwell and Twist). The commission of the murals is said to possibly have been made by the wife of the Mayor of Denver, Wilma Webb. It is said that she was part of a semi-secret (if it was fully secret we wouldn’t have heard about it) Masonic dedication at the airport and afterwards was appointed to the Department of Labor by President Clinton. “The Great Hall’ has the Nazi mystical Black Sun in the floor and there is a Masonic Capstone in airport The Great Hall as well.

Airport Mural – dead child in coffin
Airport Mural – alien nazi thing
More Murals

Masonic capstone – great hall

Don’t’ forget, Air Force Space Command (they control the Milstar satellite communications systems which links mobile ground forces, ships, subs, and aircraft) is at Schriever Air Force Base which is rather close to Denver International Airport. This is at a high altitude – resistant to many types of disaster and able to create safe underground buildings. Air Force Space Command operates communications on super-high frequencies and runs the Defense Support Program satellites – part of our early warning system.

Early warning - from war attacks. ... or comets ... or UFOs ... and it's right near the airport. hmmmmm

Most of the locals didn’t want the airport built. Clinton administration officials may have used their influence to get the work done. In the book Defrauding America, Rodney Stitch claims to have a tape showing a CIA agent paying the mayor of Denver to get the airport built. I wasn’t able to find a copy of this tape anywhere. There are numerous books that restate his claim, but none of the books (or internet sites that I saw) show it.

Interesting thing about Denver Airport is that the site was originally a Native American Indian burial ground. It is said that the mayor of Denver had to meet with the tribal leaders in order to gain permission and to appease the spirits of the dead who had their bodies moved in order to built the airport. The Teepee tent design of the airport is alleged to have been made in order to appease the spirits of the dead Indians who were buried there.

Pictures of tents
Some say the tents are supposed to be ‘the Rocky Mountains’. But honestly – they look more like Indian Teepees to me.

Indian Burial Ground watch page
Ghost pictures from Denver Airport – about ½ way down the page
Ghost report from Denver Airport

Almost at the end of this site you will find a short discussion about psychics and ‘dark energy’ from Denver Airport.

So .. when the great earthquake that is prophesied rips America into two – will Denver become the capital of (what is left of) the Western part of the US? Is this part of that prophecy?

Side Note – It is said that Queen Elizabeth II has recently bought property in Colorado but has done so clandestinely using false front business. (* source – Conspiracy Files, by Southwell and Twist). Does this bring in the (alleged) British Royal Family/Reptilian twist?

*** BTW – the 38th International UFO Symposium will be in … (drum roll) DENVER this year! August – for anyone interested.

Other Sources –
Whistle Blower Phil Schneider (who ‘committed suicide’ after telling all )
Conspiracy Files – by Southwell and Twist
The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Societies – by John Michael Greer
Defrauding America by Rodney Stitch

To be fair – someone tried to start a thread on this 4 years ago. It didn’t get very far. www.abovetopsecret.com... Let’s see if we can REALLY dig into this now!!

edited once to fix link

[edit on 4/8/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the "alien nazi thing" is wearing a gas mask, which also shows there will be an epidemic, or some sorta of biological agents in our breathing air.
and he is using an 'arabic sword' used by islamic radicals to slash throats of non believers of "Allah"

also there many women holding dead babies, which could have to due with the 'epidemic'

possible global infertility, just like in the recent movie "Children of Men"

and in the movie they say the flu epidemic started in 2008.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Denver airport used to be a hub and I transfered flights there many times. While sitting at the bar waiting, I used to ask the bartenders about the strangeness of the place and they informed me in no uncertain terms that this is a forbidden topic and if I wanted to be able to remain in the bar, I had just better drop the subject altogether.

Go figure!!

The place really creeped me out. Maybe because I had read what you just posted FF.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A friend of mine told me is dad helped design the Denver airport as well as oversee the completion of the airport. I know when they opened the Denver airport for business it was a fiasco especially the luggage handling situation. His dad died right after the airport was completed with a heart attack. Could my friends Dad have known to much? We worked in the travel business together and I have not seen him for a while. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I saved a link a good while ago about the oddities at the Denver airport.

www.geocities.com...

The older thread has the same link, and maybe where I got it. Also mentioned was the suspicion that there was a huge underground installation below ithe airport. A UFO instalation, manned by reptillian aliens.....I seem to recall.

The mural is entirely creepy, reminds one of the 'Georgia Guidestones'.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Heres a cool site with some info on the oddities at Denver airport.I find this subject pretty interesting and puzzling.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Flyers, i thought you had made just a paranoid ranting post, like we sometimes find here on ATS (no offense meant) but clicking on those murals really got me interested in this.
What is something like that doing in an airport. The soldier with the sword is also using a western weapon, like an M-16 with a bayonet.
And wthats up with having a mural of a child in a coffin in a major airport?
I dont have time to read all of this right now, I do most of my reading late at night, so ill save it for then.
Oh btw,i looked at the rest of the "murals" and they all seem really weird and strangely apocalyptic, especially for an airport.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
there was a huge underground installation below ithe airport.

Some think it's part of ORPHEUS

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Flyers, i thought you had made just a paranoid ranting post, like we sometimes find here on ATS ...

NO! Not here!!
(just teasing!!)

Anyways - THIS is probably one of the best links I posted -

Originally posted by FlyersFan
EXCELLENT VIEWING - You Tube

I especially would like to get into the GHOSTS part of the place. I'm wondering about the magnetics in the area and any ley lines ... Anyone who knows about these .. feel free to chime in.

[edit on 4/8/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I remember this during its LOOOOONG construction phase, it had bad luck from day one and i believe they even had some Indian Shamans out there to "bless" it because of it was built on an Indian Graveyard.
The supposed bad luck continued though and all the setbacks sent the costs way over budget.
Once it finally opened, many things did not work properly and as far as I know problems continue to this day.
Like i said I havent read much of the text here so i may be mentioning things that are already being discussed.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Heres interesting (mabey!)

Oh, make that three times. This exactly means White (Dzit) mountain (gaii) in the Navajo language. No clue what "dit" is. The only dit I know of is Morse code - dots are called ’dits’. I doubt that’s got a thing to do with it. Sounded good though, huh?

Now I'm pretty sure - in fact I know 'dit' as in a single dit is Morse for the letter E. Talk about masons, they love the letter E (Enron any one?!) apparently if a companies name has 5 letters (E 5th letter of the alphabet) and a prominent E (Tesco?) it stinks of masons - I have been told.

Edit to add link, its here got it from prev proter - cheers!

[edit on 8/4/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
many of the sources for the denver airport stuff come from the same interview.

Whats curious is that the original source is easlily debunked, as he mentions the Dauphin of France escaped Paris, came to the US, and started the western NWO or whatever.

Its too bad DNA tests done on the dauphins heart proved he never left Paris

Interested story, but nothing to it.

check your sources

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
FF----

Denver Airport has ALWAYS boggled my mind, I have few words for it as it is a rather mysterious place..

It is actually what brought me to ATS when I was searching, thus leading me to the Secret Societies Forum, thus bringing me to eventually join Masonry..

Amazing how little thing like a simple Google search can have far reaching effects!

Note:This is in fact a Masonic symbol on the podium.

It is a dedicated cap stone from some major sponsors, who happen to be Free & Accepted Masons.

From searching its purpose it is obviously the dedication cap placed for the corner stone laying ceremony which took place there to commemorate the construction of the airport..

Which is not unusual? The majority of the most famous buildings in DC where commemorated in this fashion, many buildings today are still commemorated in this fashion..

The apparent "key pad" that sticks off the arm has "raised bumps" which ironically enough turns out to be braille!

The artist who created the painting with the three coffins referred to above is described in Denver International Airport press releases as follows: "Leo Tanguma is a Chicano artist-activist who has created murals throughout the country, generally with the help of local students and volunteers. His innate social consciousness characterizes his vision as a human being and guides him as an artist." The airport also provides a quote from the artist himself: "My mission is to emphasize human dignity in all people, preserve the heritage of Chicanos, and most importantly, to stress the ideals of love, respect and justice.

Masonic Info

I found sites that link the DIA to the following..

Masons..
Aliens..
Men in black suites..
NWO
Government diabolical plans (including Masons)
Columbine Shooting (Im still confused on the connection..)
Even wierd.. Jon Bennet ... (defently don't get that one)
Concetration camps
Secret military space program head quarters
Secret military base of the Queen of England (I laughed at that one)
Secret alien mother ship beacon to guide the mother ship into port (refering to the Cap Stone
)
DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bases) of various kinds and ranging from all kinds of plans..
Secret world command in preparations of the NWO
Masons again

Essentially.. DIA is an airport. It has a Masonic capstone.. so does the Capital Building.

The DIA has a mural painting.. and the painting make you think, it makes you wonder and it makes you question. IMO that is the job of an artist, and this artist exceeded exceptionally.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Okay, I'm a few miles from DIA, living in Aurora Co and all. My step dad used to work for them as security. There were places that he wasn't allowed to go, closed door in weird places, doors in the parking garages, etc. If you ask me, I think there really is an underground system below DIA. I've heard countless stories from people about things that happen out there, yet this seems to be looked at very little. However, I'm sure there is an underground complex below DIA, my step dad has even mentioned hearing people talking about it when he worked there. Though I haven't been there in years my self, I know that place is huge. It would be easy to build a complex under the area.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Slash]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Don’t’ forget, Air Force Space Command (they control the Milstar satellite communications systems which links mobile ground forces, ships, subs, and aircraft) is at Schriever Air Force Base which is rather close to Denver International Airport. This is at a high altitude – resistant to many types of disaster and able to create safe underground buildings. Air Force Space Command operates communications on super-high frequencies and runs the Defense Support Program satellites – part of our early warning system.

Early warning - from war attacks. ... or comets ... or UFOs ... and it's right near the airport. hmmmmm

Actually Schriever isn't really that close to the airport. You are probably thinking about Buckley. Schriever is in Colorado Springs. As for the DSP satellites, do some research online about them. They do NOT see into space. They, like most military run satellites have something classified about them. For these reasons it's best you research them on the internet, cause I don't want something to slip.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
Okay, I'm a few miles from DIA, living in Aurora Co and all. My step dad used to work for them as security.

Though in most jobs security has access to the entire facility, its different at an airport. Airport security is intended to be security in passenger areas only. There are levels to airport security, and only a few groups have access to the entire facility. As a prime example, the ramp is off limits to a security person as they are not trained to be on it and it’s a very dangerous area.

Nice post though FlyersFan.
Hm… Now were have I come across this topic before…

[edit on 4/9/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think when viewed in totality the intent of the artwork (which was done by a Chicano artist) was to condemn the damage that Europeans had done and continue to do to Native American culture. It especially makes sense when you consider the fact that the top of the airport looks like a bunch of tepees. I think it's just a case of white guilt taken to an extreme. The bartender being ordered not to talk about it? Easy-don't want to scare away business.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Okay, I'm a few miles from DIA, living in Aurora Co and all. My step dad used to work for them as security.

Though in most jobs security has access to the entire facility, its different at an airport. Airport security is intended to be security in passenger areas only. There are levels to airport security, and only a few groups have access to the entire facility. As a prime example, the ramp is off limits to a security person as they are not trained to be on it and it’s a very dangerous area.

Well it was different for my step dad. The managers showed him around the building, from the garage area, to the security checking areas. He took note about everything he was shown. From what he's told me, I have reason to believe that there's strange going ons, and I trust his word. But who knows, I'm still on the fence when it comes to stories like this, however when a family member has the stories, I just have to think.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Well it was different for my step dad. The managers showed him around the building, from the garage area, to the security checking areas.

Yeah, and these are all areas that are accessible to the public, or security personnel, as I stated. Obviously they did not show him around the whole building as you said there where areas he was not allowed into. Prime example: he would not be allowed into the radar tracking center, the control tower, or the ramp areas.

[edit on 4/9/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Actually he was allowed into a air traffic tower, and other areas, he was high security, and his managers showed him places that he shouldn't have seen, but there were still those "doors" that he wasn't allowed in. He mentioned a lot of those door were in the central area and in the basement. In the parking area, he talked about big doors, looked like garage doors.

Ram

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

So .. when the great earthquake that is prophesied rips America into two – will Denver become the capital of (what is left of) the Western part of the US? Is this part of that prophecy?

When I read that part I came to think of exactly this picture.
Im not American and all that - When I see the images from Denver Airport, I know it must mean somthing.

And those Teepes - I agree they look like teepes.

The theme seems to me - to be, Children of earth finally makes peace and - roll the flags around the swords... It's so strange, it really is.

Looks like - uhm - those people who created this - know there is a way to peace - No doubt about it. They have an idea of peace on earth - But how does that fit into our timeline now?

That is strange.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join