It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Please note Denver Airport is highly controversial, therefore please note my observations regarding astronomy could be suspect, but don't bet on it, i do have something to eat you with, throw the dice, the choice is up to you!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hide a secret in plain sight. Plausible deniability allow the secret to exist in the open. Maybe they want to brag about alien infants set for a perfect first 800 years of growing up.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The Blue Horse creeps me out

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

But don't you see the flaw in that mentality? It doesn't allow any room for an antithesis to the theory. If you find something suspicious, it's proof with no other allowable alternative explanation. And if there is no smoking gun, people provide passes on that too. In the end, it's been my experience that if you believe the conspiracy theories for WHATEVER reason (NWO, Freemasonry, Aliens, blah blah blah), then no other "argument" or potential evidence to go against your beliefs will resonate with you. People always seem to explain away what doesn't fit their beliefs. Cognitive dissonance at its best

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

On the creep factor, the statues inside the airport are definitely on par.... Lol

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
For folks far from Denver…

You know one can go to Google earth and walk around DIA all over the airport just about.

Just input: Denver International Airport in the search and put the street view Icon on the terminal you’ll be right there and can go anywhere in the airport (scrolling the mouse) just about and see it very closely.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I really enjoy Denver Airport... I've been here so much that I actually know bar staff on a first name basis... Lol. But of all the places I fly through or to, this one is probably my favorite. The artwork doesn't really bother me. Statues are weird and some might be a tad creepy but hardly conspiracy fodder...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

On the creep factor, the statues inside the airport are definitely on par.... Lol

No, actually I grew up with gargoyles. The horse is creepy though.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The blue horse has both hoofs up in the air, this indicates that the rider died in battle, there is no rider so who died?

The only place this leads to is the unknown soldiers graves. There are three i know of, England, United States and Australia. These graves are guarded all the time by armed soldiers.

So maybe these are entrances to the fast train,
The train could be hedding to a gas chamber as indicated by the murals, remembering that the elite want to keep the population below the 5th, 6th and 7th enlightened stage. So anyone 6th or 7th are going to be on the train of doom.

If anyone understands the 7 chakras and its colours, flower pettles and their meanings its easier to understand and read the murals and land marks .

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The blue horse has both hoofs up in the air, this indicates that the rider died in battle, there is no rider so who died?

double post sorry

edit on 9/2/19 by Whateva69 because: Double post

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

Fun fact. During it's creation, the horse statue fell on top of It's original sculpter, killing him.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Edgar Allan Po... his poem Eldorado is another clue

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hope poor Blue Horse doesn't miss his companion too much, there was once a huge statue of Anubis, associated with dead souls, standing in the airport to make passengers feel confident, LOL!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
I hope poor Blue Horse doesn't miss his companion too much, there was once a huge statue of Anubis, associated with dead souls, standing in the airport to make passengers feel confident, LOL!
www.youtube.com...

Those of us that have lived in Denver, have given the horse a name, "Methy!"

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to: Violater1
Hi Violater,
Thanks for the comments, may the Eye in the Triangle be with you in Denver, Colorado!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69
At this point, with all the attention over the years, Anything at Denver airport is suspect of straight up trolling now to make money or maybe just for good ol’ shirts and girgles 🤪

PS- really just Commenting bc I wanted to reconnect with u whateva! It appears we’ve both been on hiatus, and I don’t know wtf is going on around here anymore lol. Was hoping to catch up with a true ATSOG
edit on 23-2-2019 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The place could always be a future spaceport, tunnels underground bringing everything in, so people can leave when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Denver Airport is built to represent end time climate and warfare according to the Bible before Jesus returns. Some info stem from the Old Testament and some from the New Testament. Altough I would assume they have their version and twist the truth. Why would they make a whole airport in front of millions other than to decieve? Altough they love to give hints and clues to the public few are able to understand or that's a general rule. Each symbol they throw at you is usually unknown to the public. For instance they would rarely show you a Jesus without the handsign and long hair, they would rarely show you a dove without the olive branch. Jesus is pure, a dove is pure but not the handsign or the olive branch (Lucifer being described as a branch cut of) and (Handsigns acts of a wicked man in proverbs).
edit on 27-2-2019 by LogicalWatchman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join