It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi Flyersfan
I have done alot of research into the Denver airport.. Ive found many masonic symbols, and referances to the end of the world.. Let me explain by that.. The painted Mirals are sertinly something you wouldnt expect to see in an airport.. Death upon death.. African americans, Native americans all dead in the coffins.. Im not sure what to make of all this stuff myself after all this research.. I dont want to get my own emotions mixed into this on my own personal feelings...
So let me share what I found on google Earth while looking over the Denver airport.. I made a post about this when I first started on here and was told it was a scan error... IF you would please check this out agin, and see if it has anything to do with prehaps some unknown energy source comming from underground of that airport.. Here are the cords..

"werid Energy photo" lat=39.8919151581, lon=-104.700190835

Agin I did post this before on my own thread and was told to keep looking, but it was only a scan error.. But I ask why is this scan error only here and no where else in the world... I have thought for a long time something little like this could maybe be another link in the chain to lead us to some real answers about this Place...

Edit: here is the link to my first post I made on this subject here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
wow i read about this stuff a couple years ago and finally i see it on ATS

some weird crap is going on and aliens are likely involved in it as well

IMO

lots of people dont have the necessary beleif systems in place/ and or knowledge to be willing to look at these things critically and not feel threatened by consequence of these beleifs IMO

this # LIKELY is literally ATS

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

I'm not good with computers or electronic stuff. This is better investigated by some young computer expert type person here. We will give a shout out to anyone who thinks they can help with zysin's info .... 'SHOUT'

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooonhoxe
I'm curious about the date of 2094 on the capstone.

It is most likely a time capsule. My lodge did a cornerstone laying ceremony last week that included a time capsule. Just a hollow in the stone full of memorabilia.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I came across a list of 'bunkers' the other day all around the US and Canada, assuming there's something going on below DIA, I wonder if that something is for holding or protecting people/gov people?

Dallas

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by zysin5

I'm not good with computers or electronic stuff. This is better investigated by some young computer expert type person here. We will give a shout out to anyone who thinks they can help with zysin's info .... 'SHOUT'

Flyers fan.. All you need is google earth and punch in the Cords.. I was told that it is nothing.. Yet something inside of me says otherwise... I will bet its my human ego that is reaching out for strings, as it would be nice to discover something on my own here.. I guess its why we are all here

But these cords are right at Denver airport.. I see all sorts of exhaust pipes comming forth from the ground, as if they need pipes running deep underground.. If anything Id like a valid answer to just what is underneath the Denver airport.. Any ATS memebers work for Denver airport? Or have any further info on what is below the surface? Im looking for logical answers, not aliens and that sort.. tho Im open to that, but lets think logically first, then if logic fails we move on to something more romantic to our souls..

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Interview with Alex Christopher

For those of you into greys and reptilians ... you might find this an interesting interview. Denver Airport is brought up about half way through, but the rest is also interesting.

ALSO .. I have been looking and looking for ORPHEUS information .. but am not having much luck.

[edit on 4/9/2007 by FlyersFan]

Hey flyersfan,
that's the interview I was talking about. Look into the dauphin story

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
interesting side not that is directly related this thread and the MURALS of the denver airport showing death and dead babies and gas masked looking indivuals with swords

and some people ties to chemtrails

now if the gov't were in fact behind chemtrails they would have a full disinfo and misinfo campagin ready to be launched on the public full of cointelpro aruments to trick people into beleving this stuff is a hoax/ or imagination

knowing full well that psychologically most people will try to remain ignorant of these topics because there is sometimes great pain associated with finding out your gov't is responsible of these things. they understand this, they are very smart and ur subconscious mind sometimes discourages you unwillingly from doing some critical thought on this matter

again the denver murals have been rumoured to be seen as people dying from biological warfare with SOME reasons for this being chemtrails

again this is not an established fact its is suspisions based on the the profiling of the elite's plans and opinions of over population.

if we waited for this to be posted in some popular science article it would be automatically 2 late. because if the gov't is in charge of this they would silence, pay off and threaten, and generally make it very discouraging for any "reputable" scientist to come forward with this information, they are always 2 steps ahead

how many are unwillingly scared to think critically about these possibilities

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Kinda begs the question, why the hell is this thread still open?

You sound miffed Implosion.

I said right on page one of this thread that this has been discussed, but that the discussion never really dove in very well. I even referenced one of those OLDER threads that you posted.

Those threads are from 2002, 2003, 2004 and one from 2006.

We've dug up some new and better info ...

Still missing ley line information ... and info on ORPHEUS ....

[edit on 4/13/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
it is distrubing to me in the murals if you are familiar with them they they have people in gas masks and women in the back ground holding dead babies, also there are three caskets with a dead black women, a dead native american women, and a dead blond haired women with the star of david and bible in her possesion) now to me i myself wonder?

has there been anything so obvious and distrubing put on public display b4?

and what the hell is this about ?

connecting the dots (or brain storming trying 2)

the green masked figure (why are they masked) biological warfare around?

what part do chemtrails play in this, if any? why do these people have genocide as a certain theme in murals, are these people connected to operation paperclip (which extracted NAZI scientists) from germany at the end of WW2 and brought them into america. what could be signs of this?

are the chemtrails going to be conditioning (the public) to be more suseptible to biological warfare agents that will be blamed on "terrorists" and send the afflicted people to the "gov't detention center's" through out.

there is also a mural of what appears to be a letter from a person within an actual concentration/detention camp

[edit on 13-4-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Denver International first sparked my interest when I first discovered it here. I must adit, it is definitely one of the weirdest places around, and pretty scary.

I remember the mural. I won't call myself an art nut, but I can tell you an airport is NOT the place to be putting provocative and experimental art, especially if the artist claims its political. That mural was reall disturbing, full of scenes of death, slaughter, plague, loss, ect. Just the thing you wanna see when jumping on board a plane.........especially when you consider theres a number of people who tend to be jittery about flying in the first place. At the very least, it was poor taste by the planners to accept such art in an airport. However, looking at the general weirdness of the whole thing, I give serious attention to those who say that there is a darker message and purpose to those murals.

The layout of the runways, of course, is even weirder and more tacky. Im sorry, you can't tell me they drew the designs and blueprints for the thing and did NOT notice the big swastika there by accident. Im not an airport expert, but the airports Ive flown in and out of (LAX, Sea-TAC, Heathrow, San Jose int, SFO, Frankfurt, Logan, Cleveland, O'Hare, Charlotte, Atlanta, Pittsburg, Philidelphia, Las Vegas, Dallas, plus several military bases) I have never seen runways done up in a big swastika, or any discernable pattern. And I always look, too, not for patterns, but I always like to look as we are landing at the landscape.

The Masonic mark on the capstone doesn't bother me, but the weird DDZIT writing does. The big underground baggage thing also creeps me out, plus all the delays and stuff, as it does allow the possibility for an underground base of massive proportions to be constructed.

Yeah, DIA is one weird creeped out piece of work.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know, just think if you fly into DIA with a young family, what would your young children think of the murals. I would think that it would be traumatizing for some! The murals need an 'R' rating or at least a PG-13 one!

I mean there shocking for adults never mind explaining it to child the meaning of which. And how would you expplain it not knowing the meaning of the murals yourself...?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Letter to Mayor

I thought ya'll might find this interesting. This is a letter to the Mayor of Denver PROTESTING the removal of some of those murals from the airport.

It's being called censorship of art - by some folks.
I call it a step forward in good taste.

One persons censorship is another persons 'good taste'.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
HERE is an interesting article that I found today. It has interviews with the muralist and others who run Denver Airport. Some of ya'll might enjoy reading it. I did.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
wow, awesome link.

I'll be jumping into that headfirst as soon as I get to work.

I thought this was all but dead, and that it would be painted over soon, guess not - although I do know it's been "revised" a few times. there's still a few sites out there with pics of the original mural

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Funny all these threads and all these posts and nobody is aware that the muralist died in May 2006 while finishing the last piece of work for DIA. A part of the project fell on him.

What do you know, the local Denver alternative rag even covered it a week ago DIA Conspiracies Take Off

If you have been to DIA, like I have, and had some time to wait around, you'll realize what the place is for. In the event of catastrophe, like say a nuclear strike, the layout of the land provides a home base for returning bombers to land, and continuance of government, as well as ample space to handle refugees. Its 10 miles of empty flat land around the airport, and a safe distance from Denver proper to survive such an attack.

My daughter at age five had absolutely no issue with the murals or inlaid floor artwork. They are not as horrible and sensational as the paranoids on this forum and on various websites make out.
I was very disappointed that it didn't live up to the scary reputation.

I was 110% less fearful of being TSA-Attacked in DIA than I've ever been in Newark or Los Angeles airports.

Another note that nobody on this thread has mentioned is that the CIA and the NSA moved their headquarters to Denver in 2006.

Strategically Colorado is much more denfendable than a coastal city. A submarine launched missile would have to fly across every anti missile system in the country to reach here.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I suggest you girls and guys check out this:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com... This is where I first learned of Denver Airport, many years ago. Has tons of useful info.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then[url=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver02.htm#Page%202%20-%20That%20Weird-ass%20Mural]

White (Dzit) mountain (gaii) in the Navajo language. The last word not so sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is a good video on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join