It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver airport mason keypad code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is probably a stupid question because anyone knowing what the answer is most likely won't answer...

But what is the code for the "keypad" at the denver airport?

It is obviously Masonic, and I am sure it has been talked about in this forum before. But does anyone have any information on the code for the keypad?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's pretty cool!

I wouldn't expect anyone to post a code here, but it sure would be interesting to know what happens after one is put in!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, I'll give you a hint. It's the first three numbers listed on the bottom of the incu2004...

Still using the 2002 edition? I'll give you another hint, it starts with a 6 and ends with a 66....

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
here are the murals at dia, take a look at the darth Vadar one see if you can work out whats behind it, lots and lots of masonic stuff around them halls as well.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 17-8-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
there's no code...

that was put there as a joke ! Nothing to see here keep moving please...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Keypad, What keypad? I see something that looks like a light but no keypad...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
Well, I'll give you a hint. It's the first three numbers listed on the bottom of the incu2004...

Still using the 2002 edition? I'll give you another hint, it starts with a 6 and ends with a 66....

I haven't adopted the 2004 version yet... I know the Reptilian Overloards have accepted it, but if the entire Milky Way hasn't quite ratified it for complete galactic use yet, than I will wait for incu2005.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
here are the murals at dia, take a look at the darth Vadar one see if you can work out whats behind it, lots and lots of masonic stuff around them halls as well.

Yeah... that is kinda sick looking.
It looks like Nazi Darth Vader molesting a dead dove with a sword.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbolux1

looks more nazi than anything

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've never been to that airport obviously but I'm sorry I think those murals are nasty. Usually airports go to great lengths to make people feel relaxed, for example Miami airports forever appearing Dolphin holding a "please pardon our appearance" sign. Those weird murals are anything but calming.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

yes, but you havnt noticed the fallen twin towers in the background (you might need to put your pc monitors brightness to full), these murals/pictures where painted in the 90's!.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Keypad, What keypad? I see something that looks like a light but no keypad...

interesting....has anyone on here actually verified it as a keypad?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ok i am guessing now... er... 12345 ?

[/ Ok bad guess...

I bet the right code will make the slab move to reveal a staircase to the alledged underground facility under the airport. SPOOKY, like something out of a Indy Jones movie.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow. A thread about Masons and no mason replies!

Any masons got any take on this thing?

Those Murals are awful btw!

Dove meaning peace so I guess the vader is molesting peace?

www.geocities.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have been there, lived withen 10 miles of the place. One of the most spooky and un-settling airports I have ever been too. Never actually saw the keypad so I can't say for sure what it is. I have heard it is a time capsule or something similar to be opened sometime this century. Here is a really good site that explains all the oddities. I guarantee you will be shocked.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Wow. A thread about Masons and no mason replies!

Any masons got any take on this thing?

Those Murals are awful btw!

The reason Masons are replying is that this thread actually has nothing to do with us. The murals etc. in the Denver airport have nothing to do with Masonry, at all. The stone which you point at is a Masonic dedication stone indicating that some Lodge or Grand Lodge has made a contribution to something. You've given no further information, so it's hard to comment.

Regarding murals, I have to say I have a wierd affection -- I love airports. They're just super-groovy in my mind. And the Vancouver airport also has "wierd" art -- it's just meant to keep patrons amused while waiting for their flights.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
But if a structure is dedicated by the masons, or there is a time capsule inside a structure that is dedicated by the masons, doesn't that allow everyone to assume that the masons have dedicated the building to the craft? Or the building is protected by the masonic order in some way. And if so, then we can all assume that the murals have something to do with masonry.

Besides, the runways seem to be very much in right angles... a very masonic representation. (right angles, horizontals, and perpendiculars)

There is a ton of strange sybolism in the murals that are just plain sick to look at. It is art, and what is art to one person may not be to the next. But in such a major public venue, there is a message that is to be taken from them.

I don't necessarily know that the murals have anything to do with masonry as I can't find any evidence of common masonic symbology in them. But Geometry is very evidently used in the floor pattern designs and in the designs of the airport itself... it seems to me there was a mason at one of the wheels of design.

I would love to hear more feedback from more masons about the symbology, geometry, and dedication in the DIA.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by jimbolux1]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But if a structure is dedicated by the masons, or there is a time capsule inside a structure that is dedicated by the masons, doesn't that allow everyone to assume that the masons have dedicated the building to the craft? Or the building is protected by the masonic order in some way. And if so, then we can all assume that the murals have something to do with masonry.

No, it just means money was given. And the building is not dedicated to the Masons.

Besides, the runways seem to be very much in right angles... a very masonic representation. (right angles, horizontals, and perpendiculars)

I think there's a reason for this other than symbolism -- runways at right angles lead to fewer air traffic accidents, I suspect.

But Geometry is very evidently used in the floor pattern designs and in the designs of the airport itself... it seems to me there was a mason at one of the wheels of design.

I doubt it -- geometry is necessary in all architecture. Otherwise, you end up with pieces that don't fit together.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

hmmm ...what are you suggesting...circular runways. Perpendicular runways make too much sense, it must be a masonic conspiracy.

But Geometry is very evidently used in the floor pattern designs and in the designs of the airport itself... it seems to me there was a mason at one of the wheels of design.

Every building I have seen has some sort of geometric theme, Imagine a building that has no squares, triangles or other geometric shapes. Everywhere you look there is geometry, this must be part of the conspiracy as well

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am not trying to say that there is a conspiracy in regards to the DIA in any way.

Besides... why is it that when anyone asks for feedback from masons they say there is no conspiracy... or it is part of a conspiracy that some nut job came up with and I have been taking it too literally?

And yes, ok... the runways are probably better designed to allow more aircraft land without crashing into each other... hence it is the only airport in America that can allow 3 aircraft to land simultaniously from such different directions.

But you have to admit... that if you do a little research into the DIA there are some interesting design elements.

Now... don't go off the handle and say that everything needs geometry. Fine. It does. But to the masons that I know, geometry plays a very important part in their rituals even the postition of the lodge. I think that I can even go as far to say that geometry has many "allusions" that are guiding principals in how a mason is supposed to lead their lives.

When I look at a large building, I don't automatically assume that there is some great masonic conspiracy behind the design of the building and where the bathrooms are located and the position of the chairs.

I just think that the DIA is an interesting building, with some interesting history, some interesting design elements, and a very interesting capstone placed in the middle of a very prominant part of the building for all to see and ponder... whereas most masonic time capsules and dedications are in the corner of a building or a less dramatic location.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join