It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this on Google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
copy and paste these cordinates.

39 53'43.76"N 104 41'49.17"W

This will take us to the outlining section of the Denver INT airport, where there is some werid energy that is being picked up by the photos, something is showing and Ive not seen this anywhere else on google earth, but I have not scorn every inch of earth with this thing, so I bring it here to be looked at by the rest of you and tell me what you think it is, or do you know?

Also to add I just came out of Denver on a trip, and I had some time while I was there so I decided to go and look around, things where fine at first but the closer I got to the main hall the more I started to feel faint and somewhat sick to my stomach.. Well perhaps the images of death didnt help while walking there, if you been to Denver INT and seen the paintings they have up for display it would make you a little weazy to your stomach regardless..
Also I saw some of the werides buildings that where outside along the run ways, almost like large vent towers, that are black, and checked google earth to find these in any other major airport in the USA such as TMP, NY, CH. LA.. nope only here do I find werid stuff all over the map.. I have other cordinates to other things I see there, but they are all close, so if you spot them check them out, land symbols...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Here are some other Cord.

39 49"05.86"N 104 36"59.25"W

39 50"48.34"n 104 40"25.84"W

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
ok , i will bite

firstly , your " wierd energy " @ 39 53'43.76"N 104 41'49.17"W you claim is being picked up by the photographs .

the google earth photographs are just that PHOTOGRAPHS , they are are sourced from multiple satelites and aircraft , and the mosaics tilled to form an image .

there are optical anomolies , lens flares , compression artefacts etc all over google earth -- its not perfect .

the flaw you point out looks more like a scanning error / or the presence of water vapour in the system which took or scanned that image .

i know this because i spilt water under my own scanner 3 days ago -- and it produced similar " rainbow " patterens -- untill i dried it out .

next , your second co ordinate @ 39 49"05.86"N , 104 36"59.25"W
is an agricultural field of irrigated crops . look to the north
they are very common

try 39°56'15.74"N , 104°37'19.35"W

it is known as a FARM ,

i am not sure what the last item is , but am sure someone else will know -- and that it will be quite mundane

as for " black vents " etc - and " wierd buildings "

you realise that Denver airport has vast underground fuel tanks , right ?

and how do you determine the wierdness of a building ? are you conversant with every aspect of enver airport operations , to the level that you know that a given structure is surplus to the mundane opetational requirements of the airport ?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
the first one is probably diesel in the earth from construction vehicles..

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OMG Its an alien farm!!! These images are nothing but simple everyday, non-covert and (for lack of better word) Area-51-like (told ya I didn't have a better word). Discover some cool stuff, and then we'll be all for it. Until then, kepp searching. It's great that you have this intrest, but I think that you are overthinking this situation. It's kind of like:

"Hey look, there's some sort of tower in this image that is in this field for some reason. I bet the government put that there for surveillance and that they are watching for UFO's. Or maybe its a marker for UFOs to know where to land. Or maybe its--"

"Dude, that's just a grain silo..."

Keep this enthusiasm when you are searching and I'm sure that you'll definately find some good stuff!

Ranchy

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
1st one: scanning/film spectral distortions - nothing more and quite common.

2nd: circular irrigation sytem (you can even see the pipes, tracks that the wheels make in the soil, farm equipment. This is also very common throughout the midwest.

3rd: looks like a VOR facility (omnidirectional rangefinder) or similar navigational aide on the airport - certainly looks innocent enough to me.

p.s. type your coordinates in a little more carefully (your minutes are seconds in 2 & 3.)

Don't be discouraged grasshoppah - keep looking. We need you and many more like you to find any anomolies (true anomlies). Just try and be a bit more prudent and do a little more close examination - perhaps ask a few others around you before posting.

Good luck...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah makes more sense too me as what you explain this is... I am a grasshopper in all this.. This was the first place I came too in posting that cord.. I found it and posted it without any research, or anything..
I just know that while I was in Denver it was different for me, just the airport, I did feel funny in that whole place...
Now to read up on some things last night, I find some really far out stories about that place, and to read up on the pictures they have painted on the walls in there even more disturbing..
I didnt want to make it come off like I was saying it was anything, becasue I dont know much about all this, and I am igornant when it comes to out of this world kinda stuff...
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, and reply to me in an evoriment to where I wasnt made to look like a fool..
As with most places I stopped going and talking about what I have seen in this world, as your made into a fool, becasue of the lack of evidance, or there for lack of information to prove a point..

I will also keep up checking things out, it was a long shot, but one of these days one of wil have the info the rest of us need, and next time I will try to research what I find a bit more before I post...
Any one know of some good chat lines to go to that I found find others in real time to chatt with about things?

Zysin

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
zysin5,
While I agree with most of what your replies said, I just want to say that I think it was a good thing that you posted. You had a legitimate question which deserved an answer. Next time you have a similar question, please don't "not post" because you think you might be ridiculed or something similar.
The only stupid question is that which is not asked.......
We need more people to question our reality, so I give you a big "thumbs up"
for doing just that.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beer_Guy

My First Post on ATS way back in the day!!! This is a long time comming! Thanks Beer_Guy if you are still around on ATS these days!!!

Honestly I posted this in the totally wrong thread, as I was a newbie at the time!!!

These Cords are over the land mass around Denver airport.. This has nothing to do with aliens... Granted at the time I thought Denver airport had something to do with Alien research..

I have now found through many years of research that DIA, is an underground city that will support life for many of the Elites of this world, if anything happens in 2010-2015, or beyond...

This huge underground city is connected to chyene mountain, about 150 miles away! Another thing I had just learned in my many years of research.

I need to recheck google maps, and see if these colors are still there...

I was teased a bit here to start in this thread.. but Hey.. No worries.. I was a Newbie.. hehe.. and now that I have some research under my belt, and people know me a bit better around these parts.. It should be looked at once again..

And looked at like its aliens down there... but something is going on in this area.. And I still belive google maps picked something up....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Wow, I think you have hit conspiracy pay-dirt with this one, and long before the Jessie Ventura show. I have to agree with you that the Denver Airport seems strange. Plus, I have not seen any other airports like it that I can think of. Plus, way is it so far out of the city it services. It is in the middle of cow country to be exact.

Just those murals give me the creeps of what is in store for us. Keep up the good work on this Denver Airport phenomenon, because it seems very strange. Don't fret the images from Google Earth and the appearance of them being normal, as some have said, who analyzed your findings. I think the real oddities are going to be found below that airport?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Would it kill the OP to post a screenshot???? Im getting so sick and tired of people posting these- go and see for yourself threads without taking the time to upload the pic themselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Would it kill the OP to post a screenshot???? Im getting so sick and tired of people posting these- go and see for yourself threads without taking the time to upload the pic themselves.

Sorry Goddess
Normally I do take the time to do that.. However this time around I wanted people to see it right on google maps..
photos that are uploaded can be photoshopped or otherwise altered..

Plus this was my first thread I ever posted way back in 2006

I have to get google earth on my laptop again to see if what I saw is still there.. The weird coloration of the land, like oil on water...

reply to post by Jakes51

Yeah man.. this place has a rabbit hole.. And I have always found DIA to be of great importance!
Did you know the Queen of England owns some of that land out there?

You would be shocked to see what people own parts of this land, and airport.. U2 me sometime.. I will fill you in on some insider knowledge.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by zysin5]

join