It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sorry. You didn't mention depopulation, I falsely inferred this. My bad.

As for the non-issue. You're in la-la land. Even if the increases in carbon didn't contribute to a warming of the atmosphere (which is nonsense and being spewed out by oil companies as a disinfo campaign) , it's scientifically proven to cause the oceans acidification which we are observing in real-time. This leads many marine lifeforms, including the bacteria which provide the bulk of our oxygen supply, to die out.

The non-issue you refer to is actually an issue which can cause an ELE (extinction level event). Carbon emissions are horribly, no matter how ya look at it. We're already passed 390ppm, and many argue that this is already passed a tipping point of irreparable damage.

As for carbon not heating up the atmosphere.
Check out the temperature differences when planes are grounded, like on 9/11, as compared to when they are not. We know that the temperature is being artificially dropped by the existence of contrails/chemtrails. When this is taken into account, it becomes very obvious that the earth has been warming for quite some time, and it's (at least in part) due to our hydrocarbon emissions.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
strange it took so long for my first reply to show...

hmm...

I wrote it out worded differently, then saw it was above! So deleted this one..

[edit on 8-5-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

hmm...

Oh, you wanted my reply quickly. Sorry, I'm not from the Now generation. I was reading a different thread that was also important to me. I didn't know there were rules on ATS that you had to remain on the same thread until people like you felt as though you made your point.
I don't think I have to tell you where you can go & what you can do when you get there.
Have a nice day. I'm done listening to your "I'm right & you're wrong" frame of mind.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I have no clue what you're talking about here. This post had NOTHING to do with you. At all. As for the, "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality. Where do you get this from, and what that I've wrote makes you think this way? We're on a public discussion board. The whole point is to exchange information and stay open-minded. My thoughts and beliefs change constantly. If you provided some novel thoughts that I hadn't heard of, backed up your statements with just about anything...I'd definitely take them into consideration. Why knows, I might just change my entire outlook. Sad that you feel attacked as such, and so defeated?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

It obviously offends you that I have different views. I believe in climate change, but I'm leaning more towards global cooling.
This is the last time I'm going to respond to you. I don't want to participate in derailing this important thread by allowing you to turn this into a topic about our obviously different political & environmental beliefs. I hope you never get Morgellans.
I wish you would have considered the part that I highlighted in my original post that I cited from the article which stated that "people will soon know what it is all about in the near future". I simply stated that this report that the Op brought to our attention was printed in 2007 & wanted to know what the 'near future' was considered since we're all still seeking answers. in your tiny little mind, YOU decided that I was talking about depopulation when I never even alluded to the idea of death in my post.
Sir/ma'am: You attacked me & I'm done arguing with you. Go find someone else to harrass. I'm sure it won't be difficult for you.

Does anyone else want to discuss what they meant by everone finding out what this nanotechnology is & what the author meant by us finding out in the near future?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm displaying my original post because it was derailed.

It read exactly as follows (with spaces for added clarity):

"This is truly disturbing.
To everyone who does not believe in Chem-trails: You need to wake up.

After reading the entire report, this part was the most telling & seemed to be cryptic:
'The specimens that were from individuals who have the disease Morgellons, do have various forms of nanotechnology (nanotubes, nanofibers, nanowires, or silicon gel/shapes) within their bodies. These materials were designed for a specific purpose and function, which is currently not known but will be understood by all in the near future.'

Considering that the article was dated 2007, what is considered to be the "near-future"?
Could this be the mark of the beast & we don't even have to give our Yea or Nay? We'll all be accepting it unless we decide to venture outside in Anti-Contamination Suits?"

Would anyone like to make a legitimate comment about this part of the report I have specified or my idea about this type of nanotechnology being the mark of the beast?

Note: To my reference about people needing to wake up about the existance of chem-trails, one heading in the report is:
Project FMM - Phase II - Chemtrail Fallout
I believe that this report & author believes that chem-trails exist & also believes that Morgellans may be being dispersed by these means. I happen to agree.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't have time right now to read all the posts on this one, forgive me if this is already asked and disscused. My problem with the chemtrails being the source is that it seems to me that everyone would have morgellens if this is the source of it. I believe chemtrails exsist, I believe there is a reason for them, to protect the earth from the sun, I know that during the day of 911 it was discovered that temps soared, because of the lack of cover from air traffic, and at that time is when I think chemicals were introduced to airplane fuels to help cover the earth in heavy cloud formation.

If chemtrails are where morgellens comes from, then why doesn't everyone have it?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I have heard that Morgellon's was a mistake with self-replicating nano-technology... people were reported to have "rivers of silicon" running through their bodies. I can't remember the source, but Cliff Carnicom has about 10 articles on it and Will Thomas has one or more.

Google: rivers of silicon

Scary.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by unityemissions

hmm...

Oh, you wanted my reply quickly. Sorry, I'm not from the Now generation. I was reading a different thread that was also important to me. I didn't know there were rules on ATS that you had to remain on the same thread until people like you felt as though you made your point.
I don't think I have to tell you where you can go & what you can do when you get there.
Have a nice day. I'm done listening to your "I'm right & you're wrong" frame of mind.

Relax and take a deep breath. He was commenting on the fact that it took a long time for HIS OWN REPLY to SHOW UP. He never said anything about you taking a long time to reply. Too bad because it almost seemed like this was taking an interesting turn.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So 2010 and there is still no help. I just heard of this a few days ago and figure this is what has been troubling me.

I was looking for information on how to eradicate the source, can anyone help with this?

So far I believe this to be directed at humans with certain genetics. Hitler's master race was a group of humans who could stand against biological weaponry.

What is the reasoning behind this plan? Find this and we have the answer that population control is the main focus, but for what end?

I have read drink hydrochloric acid and am curious about this treatment. When I put hydrochloric acid on any open sores, they heal very fast. It also feels like what was there in the form of pathogens were very afraid of the Hydrochloric acid. I take a digestive enzyme with mild hydrochloric acid to give your digestive tract a boost and proper ph levels.

Thanks to all who continue working for a better world to live in.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Was wondering whether further info about this had cropped up since this thread was first posted. I looked around but could not find anything. Anyone have info beyond what is here?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I have heard of this but its something that I don't think many can begin to conceive. There is something that can be done about it. It's called a flush and it flushes out your kidneys as well as your liver where there nano's are likely to reassemble.

If one would like more information reach!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
morgellon's scares me more than fukushima,, and fukushima is a slow death.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

So - 66 people have visited, 2 people have flagged and NOBODY has any thoughts or comments on this!?
If what this lady is saying is true, we have a HUGE problem on our hands. This is like releasing a new type of virus on all of humanity without knowing what it will do - any NO ONE has an opinion or other information??????

[edit on 30-3-2007 by kozmo]

Trust me a lot of people know but what exactly can we do?

I know of cool fashionable people giving up their street cred to warn others and tell them
Many laugh but many more listen

But what can we do?

No weapons to shoot the planes down?

We can just watch

Like rats in a maze

Knowing our times up

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
So much of what is being scientifically discovered and confirmed right now seems to tie into this theory about Morgellons as a mind control agent.

We know that Morgellons fibers "evolve", contain "battery-like" properties, contain silica and silicone properties etc... Silica, being chrystaline in structure, has the ability to hold micro-data.

Other research indicates that these fibers create "networks" within the host organism - namely us, but not necessarily. What if... what if these nanorobots are designed to program a specific set of behavioral protocols in the host - like violence!? Could this explain all of the recent news events like increased shark attacks, increases in human violence, etc...??? Just a thought.

Sounds crazy to outsiders but it is entirely possible
I will admit though, this is the first I heard of this
I knew they were spraying nasty # in the chemtrails, but i thought they only affected plants

NEVER did I assume this

But slowly , the peices of the puzzles are fitting in.

The question I had:

"Why would they spray poison when it's already in our food and water in tiny doses and in cigs/beer in large doses"

has been asnwered

Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm glad this thread has been 'bumped' again. I wasn't aware of this study and it's an important one.

From what I've read, pretty much everyone has these in their body now, but not everyone has the symptoms of Morgellons. I've also read a theory that those with rhesus negative blood are more likely to develop the symptoms (I hope I'm remembering that correctly).

I'll see if I can find those articles later, when I have more time.

Great thread. Thanks to everyone.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Flagged.

This is scary. Let's highlight a few things about this 'disease' in this discussion for a clear sense and organization,

1) Where did it come from?
2) Where is it now?
3) Who or what created it?
4) When did this happen?
5) Why is it here?

Who, what, when, where, why, and how?

Thank you
...Researching

And let us not forget most importantly...
How to avoid it and protect oneself.
How to combat and rid oneself of this garbage.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
MMS may be a cure/treatment for morgellons google has About 2,950,000 results
molecular silver is also touted

MORGELLON'S DISEASE - AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE???loveforlife.com.au...

Editor's note: The primary ingredient in this discovery was the laundry detergent with color-safe bleach. The bleach is an oxidizer similar to MMS. The boost from the alfalfa is not easily understood but clearly was helpful. Nano-bodies carried in the blood stream would be perfect targets for chlorine dioxide gas to destroy so a four-drop dose of MMS taken internally would be a perfect compliment for this bathing process. Note also that MMS can be used in swimming pools and also safely in a bath tub. MMS is a water purifier first and foremost. For a tub one might mix a 40 drop dose of MMS for bathing (not drinking). Other Morgellons testimonials will be forthcoming.)

howicuredmorgellons.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join