It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure I have anything of value to add here, except that I found this article which speaks about Sir Thomas Browne's "Letter To A Friend". This letter was written sometime close to the year 1650.

penelope.uchicago.edu...

In this 360 year old letter, a very similar condition as today's Morgellons was spoken about in depth, and it was these people who gave it the name Morgellons. Whether or not it was the exact same condition that we're discussing here today is questionable. Possibly the current mystery is "close enough" to the disease discussed in the 1600's that the current disease was given the name Morgellons simply because of "similarity". There is even reference to it being discussed in a book written in 1577).
On the other hand, I absolutely hope and pray that the two are exactly the same disease, because the implications of that would bear extremely good news and hope for all humanity today.

That hope would arise from the fact that if this disease has been in and amongst us for 400 years or perhaps 1000's of years, then the cause of it would not be the recent insane actions of some "scientist gone mad".

It is apparently on the scale of "nano". If it is an ancient disease on the scale of nano, we have very little to fear. If on the other hand, it is on the scale of nano and was indeed recently created by a laboratory full of insane bastards working for our "overlords", and is being spread by chemtrails or some other nefarious means, then we have everything to fear. Let's hope it's the former.

Whatever it is, I'd have to think that there is a cure within the human body itself. Somehow, this disease isn't being detected by our immune system. Or a much more horrifying thought is that our immune system knows it's there but can't kill it. None the less, I have to think that if our immune system was "tweaked" in some way so that it knew how to handle Morgellons, it would be irradicated not by "killing it" but by encapsulating it and rendering it harmless. In fact, since Morgellons isn't even biological, there is nothing to "kill" but instead it's something to be "stopped" or "unplugged". I'm not just grasping at straws here, I honestly think there is an answer for it.

But God forbid the "tweaking agent" would be some sort of miraculous vaccine that they suddenly come up with once half the world is infected. If that happens I think it's time to do some serious murdering of the royalty. Better late than never!

With those thoughts, I hope you sleep a wee bit easier tonight holding out hope that it's not caused by present day insanity.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread still humming. Love all of the theories. Anyone hear any news from the CDC alleged study that they are conducting? Can't seem to find anything on that. Your help would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was waiting to here if the fibers were organic or some sort of nano-technology. This disease is scarier to me being a man made technology of the replicating robot type. Maybe chemtrails are the delivery system.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting topic, though at this point there is not enough substantiated findings to have me off and running with it.

Although, I can't discount it, considering its possible implications, and connections to other things we all research and speak up about.

One thing I know for certain is the chem trail's that were once non existent in my part of the world, are now blanketing the once clear skies here.

My breathing has become labored and I have developed a cough, whether that has anything to do with what they are crop dusting us with I dunno.

The doctor stated that my lungs are having an increased difficulty filtering pollutants, he was reluctant to prescribe me a medication because he ruled out allergy. Maybe I will start wearing a mask, but if particles being dropped are nano tech, what the hell good will a mask do?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
@ most posts in this topic

at the rest

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
seriously if that is true dat is scary as hell and i just relised we actually do live hell on earth so many things to worry about its so annoying

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Alo ha,
Morgellons is/are real. In the last 10 days I have found morgs
(morgellons) twice.
One in dust on the floor of a clean unoccupied home in a remote area in Hawaii, and the other on chile publanos from Mexico. Two videos on you tube-
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Bill

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Cliff Carnicon has a completely alternate theory that makes just as much sense. He is more the chemtrails guy. I used to think it was nano tech but now i'm not so sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
what scares me the most about morgellons is the fact that I seem to show several of the symptoms... they've sprayed chemtrails over where I live for many many years

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
G'day All

I've read a great deal about chemtrails & Morgellon's Disease.

I don't believe there is any such thing as a chemtrail.

I do believe there is something to this Morgellon's issue.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well?

Did anything ever come of all this?

I mean, the articles that were referenced just came right out, and said that it was "artificial life", "man made", etc, etc.

Sooooooooo, I am guessing it was all bunk.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The crystal granules that form alongside these "nano" fibers is actually a small chunk of biofilm. I think these nanosized objects are mostly newly evolved or discovered pathogens. It seems a lot of lab engineered pathogens have gotten loose one way or another. Perhaps some from lab leaks, while others from deliberate experimentation on civilian populations. Pathogens are now evolving at unprecedented rates, swapping out genes with each other. A lot of these new diseases are hard to beat, because we treat them as one form, and they mutate into another.

There could be, and probably is, a man-made nano component to morgellon's, but it's my understanding that most of the related symptoms come from multi-resistant, ever evolving pathogens. Insects have been found in people! As has novel micro and nano sized pathogens. This is the age of transgenics, and we all must adapt or die out.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Interesting theory... however, there seems to be too many "Synthetic" properties to this "Organism" - self replicating, emitting RF, self assembling, needing electrical stimulation etc... Jury is still out on this one I'm afraid.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Interesting theory... however, there seems to be too many "Synthetic" properties to this "Organism" - self replicating, emitting RF, self assembling, needing electrical stimulation etc... Jury is still out on this one I'm afraid.

All organisms emit various frequencies. Many self replicate, self assemble, and need electrical stimulation. I think the only difficulty some researchers are having is getting a microscope powerful enough to properly observe these critters and identify them.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is truly disturbing.
To everyone who does not believe in Chem-trails: You need to wake up.
After reading the entire report, this part was the most telling & seemed to be cryptic:
'The specimens that were from individuals who have the disease Morgellons, do have various forms of nanotechnology (nanotubes, nanofibers, nanowires, or silicon gel/shapes) within their bodies. These materials were designed for a specific purpose and function, which is currently not known but will be understood by all in the near future.'
Considering that the article was dated 2007, what is considered to be the "near-future"?
Could this be the mark of the beast & we don't even have to give our Yea or Nay? We'll all be accepting it unless we decide to venture outside in Anti-Contamination Suits?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Listen, if chemical trails are happening they're not to depopulate the earth. That's nonsense. It's already been stated that if the military wanted to wipe out a part of the population, they could do so by many other means. What does seem to be going on is geoengineering. It seems to me to be related to global warming/climate change/hydrocarbons, seeing as high concentrations of aluminum and barium are found in the atmosphere. These particles act like mini-reflectors of the sunlight/heat that shoot it back into space.

As for other pathogens being found in the atmosphere, well what do you expect? Do you expect not to find any pathogens?? The truth is that humans are causing much harm to our bio-stability systems, and you don't have to include a black-ops agenda to screw with humanity. All you have to realize is that the oceans are becoming more acidic. Many micro-organisms in the oceans are dying off. This includes bacteria that provide the bulk of oxygen for us all. Pathogens are learning to adapt to the terrain we're creating by our collective actions. In the process, they are migrating from one region to another, picking up genes as they go.

Mycoplasmas are everywhere these days. They're in the GMO corn, and probably inside every plant and human being for that matter. Lyme is out of control, infecting millions to billions worldwide. What we're seeing right now may be an evolutionary process occurring at the micro & nano level. Hundreds, if not thousands, of products from various manufacturers are using nano-sized self-replicating materials, that may be fused in somehow with all of these newly-evolving micro/nano organisms.

There's simply no good reason to believe that the U.S. govt or any other government is spraying us with pathogens from the skies. The pathogens can be carried by wind in the atmosphere without an airplane spewing it out. That line of reasoning just doesn't make much sense.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Agreed, Chemtrails are NOT for depopulation. Chemtrails, another topic worthy of its own thread, have other purposes, mostly military. Do a search and you can see literally dozens of threads on the theories discussing chemtrails. I'm still sceptical about the origin of Morgellons being chemtrails, but again, who knows.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ok, with this kind of technology, what was really in that influenza "vaccine" and/or engineered virus?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Nowhere did I mention depopulation. They are utilizing contaminants to fight a false global warming agenda. If people end up dying from their so-called solution, what do they care?
They are now fighting the oil spill with toxins. I don't believe it's made to kill humans, sea creatures, & water fowl, but that's going to be one of the results.
I don't want to breathe in what they think is solving a non-existant problem. They don't care about us & chem-trails & their "solution" to cleaning up the oil spill will be causing deaths whether they are going to admit it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join