It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS the 3 Amigo's Full Time Job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was wondering if ATS was what the 3 Amigos did for a living. Their Avatars make them look like superheroes, so its kinda hard to imagine them as people!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't know about Simon or springer, but I think skeptic mentioned somewhere around here that he is in advertising, I'm not sure though. Even if ATS is not a full time job I bet it sure feels like one

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think I vaguely remember Simon mentioning working in finance a while back in some ask Simon thread. As for Springer I've got no clue.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I hope a board of this quality, and with this much traffic, would at least be bringing in enough money so that they could afford a pint at the local pub without worrying about the tab.
If not, we should each FedEx them a beer.
(Think about it guys, beer from all over the world arriving in your mail):w:

The advertising on the site must bring in a chunk of change, but only the Amigos know what the overhead is.

If there was a PayPal button that we could hit to make a donation, I know I'd click on it every once in a while.

[edit on 29/3/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well, considering the amount of advertising here, I'd assume that the advertisers are quite pleased with what they have gained here. Advertisers don't advertise in markets where sells are not good.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe this podcast where Dave Rabbit interviewed the 3 Amigos said something about what they did.

[edit on 29/3/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm sure john mccain is paying enough money to pay their rents!

BTW, what the hell is john mccain doing advertising on a conspiracy website?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The 3 Amigo's are also agents of the illuminati who hire shapeshifting nazi-reptilian mods to do their dirty work

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The 3 Amigo's are also agents of the illuminati who hire shapeshifting nazi-reptilian mods to do their dirty work

Reptilian-nazi mods...who shapeshift.

Sheesh! Get it right, ok?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Actually I know for a fact the amigos no longer use Nazi-shapeshifting aliens...we've outsourced it to Cashmere....so theyre only using Hindu-shapeshifting aliens...you wouldn't believe how much money we're saving on that.

Carry on,

Spiderj

[edit on 3/29/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
the three amigos don't even exist. well, simon does. he's j-rod.

SO and Springer are actually two computers deep in the bowels of area 51. Someone painted a moustache on "springer" recently and rumor has it, there's an empty beer can next to the SO pc.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
....well they are friends with John Mccain, so i wouldnt be surprised if they are, in fact, shapeshifting reptiles.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
they're friends with McCain?

oh, the advertising thing. um, not their doing. adsense handles those ads.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

BTW, what the hell is john mccain doing advertising on a conspiracy website?!?!?!

McCain is a renegade politician. He doesn't necessarily follow the political rules. I'd vote for him long before I'd ever vote for someone like Hilary Clinton or Newt Gingrich

[edit on 29-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How is the mortuary business these days? There is nothing like letting a body rot in a 10,000 dollar casket, buried in a 5,000 dollar plot of land that says: I have it made.

Dying is big business, literally and figuratively.

new topics

top topics

join