It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randolph Winters: Haunebu & Vril explained

page: 1

join
share:
PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Please don't try to discredit this man because of the work he did with Billy Meier. Just watch the video and formulate your own conclusion. Also note that this technology has nothing to do with space aliens or little grey men. Meier and Adamski were victims of RHIC-Edom and military abductions to program them for disinformation purposes.

The concept of Vril is rooted in the work of Tesla and human energy field's. After WW2 over 2 million Nazi's fled to secret bases South America and Neu Schwabenland Antarctica in Secret Flying discs (similar to the Adamski Vril's).
BMW & Mercedes Benz provided much of the needed horspower to create the elctromagnetic fields with which to create vril energy in these circular disc shaped craft. Many of these Nazi disc's also had/have the ability to power through the ocean to underwater bases, namley the Bermuda Triangle.

Also note that the mass media is trying to wash our sub consciouss once again by coving up the Ohare, and Times Square incidents by immediatley stating the obvious Greenstar/Bluebeam alien hoax.

www.youtube.com...

width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/hlzgIOcArLs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
actually I'm just kidding. these discs are really the vessels of the aliens and some of them are weather ballons. we filmed them in a staged studio setting as a hoax just for the hell of it. it was a long project that took us nearly 9 months to complete, from designing the molds, and editing the film. you might ask why we did this? simply put, we were bored. well actually the aliens told us to. they're coming for all of us in 2012. they were merely making their presence felt @ Ohare. everyone here is going to be abducted by aliens in apache tomahawks tonight when they fall asleep.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
edit: meh, nevermind. I don't understand what you are trying to say....i think....

[edit on 14-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
everyone here is going to be abducted by aliens in apache tomahawks tonight when they fall asleep.

Thank god, then we're safe.
An Apache cannot carry passangers.
A Tomahawk cannot carry people at all.
And we cant even fit inside an Apache tomahawk.

Pff, and they call aliens advanced. No logistics skills at all.

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
embedded for your viewing pleasure

[edit on 14-3-2007 by PKD]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
IF Haunebu & Vril were actually successful, we'd all be speaking German right now....

Out of curiousity, just where did the Antarctica Nazi's get resupplied from? What did they eat? Where did they get fuel? Do you really think the Allies wouldn't have easily been able to find and destroy such a base or bases?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Cool.

There is a slide show that was referenced.

www.youtube.com...

Some must have worked if we see them now.
Some pictures are noted to go back to 1918.
Wow escaping from WWII with these things.

Try Operation High Jump for the Antarctic meeting and the treaty in the
50s not to wage war ever again in Antarctica. I guess living there is
close to South America and Australia supply routs. With big super
zeppelins they can supply any where.

Also see Operation Paper Clip.

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
IF Haunebu & Vril were actually successful, we'd all be speaking German right now....

Do you have acess to some sort of time machine that can provide proof of this factoid of yours. Thats some seriously skewed speculation. I especially like how you took Randolph Words out of context. For anyone in question of this, just watch the video, and listen very closely.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by PKD]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's a logical conclusion... Secret craft capable of the stats claimed for those craft would have certainly prolonged the war, if not led to a German victory.... Besides, it was somewhat tongue in cheek.

With big super
zeppelins they can supply any where.

Do you have any idea what Antarctic winds would do to a zeppelin?
Many times, it's hard to even land specialized aircraft there....

Do you have acess to some sort of time machine that can provide proof of this factoid of yours. Thats some seriously skewed speculation.

Not nearly as skewed as speculating that a group formerly bent on world domination and glory of the Fatherland would somehow be content freezing their asses off an icecube for over half a century, sitting on advanced tech, and NEVER making a tactile move to take over SOMETHING!

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Once again, go back and listen closely to video. Mr. Winters notes that the electromagnetic field that surrounds Haunebu and Vril Levitation devices would ignite any sort of weapon be it missles or bombs. The larger Vril's were used as transport and recon, and still to this day are used in this fashion. The Foo Fighter worked upon a similar leviation principal, but could not be armed during the war effort. They were implemented as decoys for the Blitzkrieg.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
After WW2 over 2 million Nazi's fled to secret bases South America and Neu Schwabenland Antarctica in Secret Flying discs (similar to the Adamski Vril's).

Two million people using flying disks and virtually no one noticed. I find it hard to believe that could happen.

Besides you have admitted it's a hoax. Guess 'PKD' now means 'don't believe'

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
this video of the photoalbum is probly garbage only becasue it contains all that mier crap, even the 2 "tv women". i really would like to believe in some of the nazi stuff: the base britain supposedly caved in.hundreds of u-boats went missing after the war/other countries reported german subs surfacing and paying for supplies with american currency( forget some of the story, its been a long time).
The nazi's were crazy advanced, Nasa had nazis.
its not 2 million german ufo's, it was the last of germany's great white hope, put into hybernation.
what was that "training mission after ww2?...they came back with missing/damaged men, equipment?
sorry if my post is all garbled, but i really wanted to post bfore sleep.
i have to gather round more info. regardless, i am fascinated by all the nazi myths, i kinda want to make a comicbook about it.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by jetflock]

[edit on 15-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The Foo Fighter worked upon a similar leviation principal, but could not be armed during the war effort. They were implemented as decoys for the Blitzkrieg.

Foo Fighters were seen by and mystified BOTH sides during the war. Could not be armed? Not exactly difficult to slap a machine gun or missile launcher onto a craft. If Germany had numerous craft capable of the feats ascribed to foo fighters, they would have reduced the British Air Force to scrap metal....likewise, as a result of PaperClip, we wouldn't be without such craft in conventional forces (i.e. not secret), over 50 years later....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Saucer technology was transported to New Mexico.

They appeared in the 50s.

The FOO was a test project, guess it worked.

No more FOOs but wobbly saucers because the dunder head engineers
didn't put all the fixes Tesla put in in the first place.

I laugh at their stupidity.
Did Von Braun fix that, does anyone know per chance.

Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Haunebu & Vril were actually successful, we'd all be speaking German right now....

Out of curiousity, just where did the Antarctica Nazi's get resupplied from? What did they eat? Where did they get fuel? Do you really think the Allies wouldn't have easily been able to find and destroy such a base or bases?

Antarctic Nazis is a hoax. Anything Nazi saucer related went to New Mexico
on the American side. The Brits may have gotten something but Canada
and US Pacific North West eventually became a development area.

Care to ask how I figured that out. You know who it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If Germany had numerous craft capable of the feats ascribed to foo fighters, they would have reduced the British Air Force to scrap metal....likewise, as a result of PaperClip, we wouldn't be without such craft in conventional forces (i.e. not secret), over 50 years later....

Two quick points...regarding technology changing the course of the war, the Germans had jet fighters more advanced than anything the allies had...but not enough numbers, time, or fuel to put them into battle near war's end. Secondly, as to not being without such craft (as foo fighters) 50 years later...chances are pretty good that most of the stuff we call UFOs were built here...black budgets, etc. With all due respect, Gazrok, you can't pass opinion off as fact..especially in this forum.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting. The observation trail is FOO in Germany, saucers in New Mexico US of A.

The development has spread to Mexico, SA, and Canada, the UK and Israel and
observed in Australia.

I don't make Aliens out of it, I make people doing engineering.

They still do not seem to be that controllable or workable at times, the
more complex models. The FOO had to zig zag to be due to lack of
of electric field positions. Then again, Tesla gave the complete solution.
Its in one of his patents, anti spin motor for his helicopter now used in
saucers. Its there, look. Tesla was secretive himself.

The tube or zeppelin model seems most stable and alway mistakenly
think Hitler rode in one to America now and then for a visit.
You know, to see LBJ and all that. Imagine, if that were true then Hitler
might have called for the death of JFK to keep the war masters and
their profits going non stop into Nam.

To Hitler war was the game that could not be stopped.

JFK ended the Cuba game but not the Nam game.

The game might be up if people knew the secrets. However the seemingly infinite amount of secrets seem to boggle the imagination.

Here is one: Helium engine ? No?
The Alien cover and technology and history secrets are a National Security
Confidential matter. Because Hitler said so?

Imagine, Eisenhower taking orders from Hitler. WOW
Anyone see this as truth?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Most all of this information is purely speculative. And due to a few of the ideas totally contradicting common sense, this makes all of the information hard to believe. However there has been a new video released recently that dives into the science and facts of the time and situation. When you are actually shown correlating documents, and physical structures that were fed electrical power through wires over 3 inch in diameter, you are left with hard facts that are hard to argue. You all should watch the video called "An Alien History of the Planet Earth". This video may not go to such great extents as the information on this site may portray, but it will give you some hard facts which build a solid foundation for these ideas.

new topics

top topics

join