It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former members of amorc, tmo, rosicrucian?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
why can i not find out any information about you?
either no one has ever left the organization or for some reason the internet doesnt post the pros and cons of this group. i've been able to find information on every order,religion,movement but not this one...

i know the information is secret but can someone please tell me why i cant find anyone or any sight to give me an unbiased view of the order.
i've read information from the organization, ive read the wikipedia information, now id like someone who was experienced in the order to tell me why they felt it didnt work for them.

again i respect the privacy issue, im not asking to know the teachings, just why one may or may not chose to participate in the order

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
AMORC are a pretty closed shop so to speak. What is it exactly you are trying to find out? Your post seems more than slightly vague...

You are wanting to speak with an ex-AMORC member is that it? (In which case it's not me, Hail Eris) However I do have some info on them...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
AMORC are a pretty closed shop so to speak. What is it exactly you are trying to find out? Your post seems more than slightly vague...

You are wanting to speak with an ex-AMORC member is that it? (In which case it's not me, Hail Eris) However I do have some info on them...

i guess i just want to know if getting involved with them is playing with fire.
if its dangerous or not

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtimedo
i guess i just want to know if getting involved with them is playing with fire.
if its dangerous or not

Originally posted by newtimedo
why avoid the teachings of lewis?
thank you for your help, ive been really paranoid lately that ive gotten involved in something pretty scary but now i feel calmer...

Because, you may as well go buy some channelled information from the "New Age" section of the bookstore if you're going to study those teachings.

(Also, Spencer Lewis is not to be confused with Lewis Spence).

In fact, you would probably be better off.

There(in Avitchi) we see the "Imperator," founder of the A.M.O.R.C. School of California, who is seized by the black magical "cord" or "rope" with which he and his followers bind their naive disciples. - Samael Aun Weor, Occult Medicine and Practical Magic

A.M.O.R.C.

"In this day and age, how can the students of the school of Sodom doubt the Imperator of their sacred order or of their "Holy Rituals"? The one who is going to fall does not see the gap. The ritual of the first tenebrous initiation that the disciple Beelzebub received in the temple is the same first ritual that the students of A.M.O.R.C. perform today in their room in order to receive their first degree. Thus, in the same way that the student of the first degree from "Sodom" remains enslaved by the Guardian of the Threshold after the rite, as well Beelzebub remained enslaved by the Guardian of the Threshold. This is how he started his career as a demon..." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

But really, people like that(as scary as they might sound) shouldn't be worried about so much; as their egos are nothing compared to the Power of your Being, or Inner-God.

Response to Questions About the Modern Gnostic Movement

And if anyone thinks that they have made vows to a Black Lodge, the best advice I can give, is to not speak about it; and to simply learn to Consciously enter the Astral Plane, and to ask their Being to break those karmic astral-ties, according to the Law of Karma.

About Diksha - Is It Dangerous?

The Seven Words

During these forty days preceding the Ascension of our Astral body, it falls on us to inevitably descend to the abyss to there definitely cut all relationships, all roots, all ties with the creatures of evil.

There we meet our former colleagues of evil, and then they ridicule us and attack us incessantly. There we have to live, or better said, relive all those tenebrous scenes of the past, and in this way we cut the roots that unite the tree of our life to the abysses of evil.

To really cut ties with negative groups or entities, you have to destroy the egos that are involved. Otherwise, the tie always remains. But as you see, one of the primary moments of our renunciation of the black lodge is when we are working in the Third Initiation of Fire.

But you can use the Rose to help with traumas.

Magic of the Roses

Therefore, all those people who are sick because of a spiritual stab can be cured with the magic of the Roses.

Here's an arsenal of Prayers, Symbols and Mantras that one can utilize to ask their Being to call on the Archangels and Buddhas; as to fend off witches, demons, black-magicians, etc.:

Resources and References

The Gnostic Home

Logos, Mantra, Theurgy

Of course the most dangerous black-magicians are the egos that we carry within our psyches.

The Prayers and Conjurations are there, so that we can work on defeating the inner-psychological black-magicians, without the added ego-stimulation of external ones.

Regards

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You don't find this group they find you. Just a word to the wise though. I wouldent go searching too hard for people that make the Illuminati look like the local elks club.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
You don't find this group they find you.

From what I understand, the Elder Brothers of the Rose-Cross finds ones who purify and prepare themselves.

So it is a mutual thing.

Regards

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It doesn't take much to join the Rosicrucians...I applied before, and was recieving "mandalas" or something, forget the name, every few weeks or so. I was suppose to study these booklets each month and progress further.

I believe they asked me in the application if I was a Christian, other than that I just had to pay the initiation fee, and write a paragraph on why I wanted to join the Rosicrucians.

I don't think there are Rosicrucians where I live, but there are some in Toronto.

CC

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi chief_counsellor

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
It doesn't take much to join the Rosicrucians...I applied before, and was recieving "mandalas" or something, forget the name, every few weeks or so. I was suppose to study these booklets each month and progress further.

Which "Rosicrucians" are you referring to?

Remember that there are probably hundreds of so-called "Rosicrucian" groups out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm talking about AMORC, in San Jose California, I was getting the materials directly from them.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Stick with the Discordians, they know everything there is to know about the Illiminati, Rosy Cross and more and have fun doing it!

Just cause AMORC can move your bodily organs around at will doesn't mean they are fun to hang with.

Who needs 33 degrees and the Great White Space when you can be a genuine Pope?

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
AMORC stuff is pretty easy to come by. They put out a TON of books, do some searches on eBay or abebooks.com

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm talking about AMORC, in San Jose California, I was getting the materials directly from them.

Oh...

It doesn't take much to join the Rosicrucians...

What I've been saying all along, is that it does take much to join the authentic Rosicrucians.

Often times, years and years, and maybe even life-times of purification and preparation.

From what I've learned, joining the ranks of the Rosicrucians takes a similar amount of purification and ego-annihilation that it would take in order to be admitted into Shamballah: Land of the Kalachakra and Rigden Kings.

Paying for mail-order initiations somehow doesn't seem to be the way.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Amorc is a expensive hobby my friend, and has was mentioned everything they will "teach" you can be learned at the library* AMORC is sophmoric and childish, though possibly a decent introduction to someone who is completely new to esoteric subjects, which is why they exist anyway*

They have to make money somehow, to funnel it to the Movement

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Founders of our Great Nation were Rosicrucians

Its interesting to hear so many opinions and not one that eally knows anything

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The Founders of our Great Nation were Rosicrucians

Its interesting to hear so many opinions and not one that eally knows anything

Okay, I don't think anyone would disagree with that...

But, whatever has the "A.M.O.R.C." to do with the actual Rosicrucians?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I believe they asked me in the application if I was a Christian, other than that I just had to pay the initiation fee, and write a paragraph on why I wanted to join the Rosicrucians.

I don't think there are Rosicrucians where I live, but there are some in Toronto.

CC

I did the same thing, I tried Amorc out for about 3 months and just let it go..I found the info good, but they do advocate a one-world government, and said so publicly in one of their manifestos a few years ago..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seansean

I did the same thing, I tried Amorc out for about 3 months and just let it go..I found the info good, but they do advocate a one-world government, and said so publicly in one of their manifestos a few years ago..

I'm not a member of AMORC, but I sort of agree with them. Their point is that national boundaries are artificial and man-made. If you look at a picture of the earth the way God created it and intended it to be, there are no geographical lines.

Yet these man-made geographical lines are responsible for every war that's ever been fought. An enlightened populace would demand that the imaginary "nations" be abolished, and claim for the themselves the rightful title of Citizens of the World. Unfortunately, most folks aren't very enlightened, and I'm quite sure I'll not live to see the day.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Okay, I don't think anyone would disagree with that...:

I would.

The "authentic" Rosicrucians were a movement within Protestant Christianity, as is made very clear in the Fama, Manifesto, and Chymycal Wedding.

Most of our leading forefathers, however, were not Christian at all. In fact, they often vehemently rejected Christianity. Nevertheless, many of them were Masons, but Masons and Rosicrucians are not always the same thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is the first time I have come accross a thread mentioning the rosicrucians. Masoncic Light, I cam curious about your idea that the AMORC are not the real Rosicrucians, I wonder would you care to elaborate? I have had some experience with the AMORC as a child (I was a "junior torchbearer") and have found their monograms (at least the ones I was exposed to) pretty harmless.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
This is the first time I have come accross a thread mentioning the rosicrucians. Masoncic Light, I cam curious about your idea that the AMORC are not the real Rosicrucians, I wonder would you care to elaborate? I have had some experience with the AMORC as a child (I was a "junior torchbearer") and have found their monograms (at least the ones I was exposed to) pretty harmless.

I have nothing personal against the AMORC, but I have to agree with Tamahu on this one. The teachings and organization of AMORC do not always completely follow the teachings and organization described in the original Rosicrucian documents, published in Germany in the early 17th century.

AMORC was formed in the USA in the early 20th century. They claim "Continental Rosicrucian authority" by virtue of a pseudo charter they received from a pre-Thelemic O.T.O. body in Germany.

This is not to say that the AMORC has no worth...it may very well have. It is just not in line with authentic, historical Rosicrucianism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join