It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's contingency plan to attack Iran - My Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have just come across some info that suggests the USA will attack Iran if another 9/11 happens-

External Source
In the month following last year's 7/7 London bombings, Vice President Dick Cheney is reported to have instructed USSTRATCOM to draw up a contingency plan "to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States". Implied in the contingency plan is the certainty that Iran would be behind a Second 9/11.

Full report and link to site for external source:
www.globalresearch.ca...

My Prediction - America orchestrates a second 9/11 to keep bush in power and as an excuse to get support for striking Iran.

It fits in nicely with Alex Jones prediction as well:
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
when do you think this plan of yours will take place? do you think it has a connection to aug 22, or is it something completely different?

Digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What we know:

-America is according to the reported link above planning a nuclear strike on Iran on the basis Iran will be behind any new 9/11 attrocity.

External Source
What is diabolical in this decision of the US Vice President is that the justification presented by Cheney to wage war on Iran rests on Iran's involvement in a hypothetical terrorist attack on America, which has not yet occurred:

The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing—that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack—but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections. (Philip Giraldi, Attack on Iran: Pre-emptive Nuclear War , The American Conservative, 2 August 2005)

Are we to understand that US, British and Israeli military planners are waiting in limbo for a Second 9/11, to extend the war beyond the borders of Lebanon, to launch a military operation directed against Syria and Iran?

Source Link:www.globalresearch.ca...

-A new 9/11 type attack would increase support for Bush staying in power beyond his term.

-Israel have probably been planning this war for a year now as reported on atsnn.

-Iraq, Afghanistan and soon to be Iran will mean the USA will have their oil pipeline.

-Alex Jones has made his second ever prediction about America attacking itself and blaming terrorists.

I dont know the dates but if you add a b and c together its gonna clearly equal America attacking Iran and probably sooner rather than later.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Bush will never get a 3rd term -- pardon my language but are you nuts?!

Even during WW1 and WW2 and every other major war, if there was an election to be held, it happened, and Presidents changed throughout a couple of wars. We have a strict policy or rule of no 3rd term -- and lets talk about the hypothetical situation that Vladimir Putin got an unprecedented 3rd term as Russia's President. Would he be seen globally & locally with contempt? You betcha.. and he has actually done more for his own country than Bush has for his by far. The Russians actually like him.. needless to say if he couldnt get away with it, Bush is delusional if he thinks HE could do it if Putin coulddnt..ha...

isnt it funny that all of the US' allies; heads of state always outclass Bush in public, whether its Blair or Putin, for example.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
-A new 9/11 type attack would increase support for Bush staying in power beyond his term.

Highly unlikely, It would only add to the calls that the WOT isn’t working, and it would certainly not cause Bush "supporters" or anyone else for that matter to call for a third term, at worst that’s just blasphemy and at best wishful thinking, it WILL NOT happen. And unless Iran is clearly involved with any future 9/11 event most people won’t support an attack on them over it, trust me on that.

But here is the one BIG flaw that I see with your prediction and scenario; if they were waiting since last year for a 9/11 type of attack so they could go to war with Iran then why not let this latest plot go through? Why foil it and ruin your chance to attack Iran?

[edit on 17-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
WestPoint23.. some good points. BTW, I've been meaning to ask you to stop using the picture of my wife in your avatar.

Why stop the recent threat? Well, two possibilities come to mind right away. 1) It wasn't an actual threat and was simply another chapter in the recent flood of 'foiled terror plots' both in the US and the UK 2) they have another plan in mind that will be more effective in furthering their ambitions by creating a more provable link to Iran and a more dramatic call for retaliation.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
1) It wasn't an actual threat and was simply another chapter in the recent flood of 'foiled terror plots' both in the US and the UK.

From the way the article talks about this plan, and from what you bring up in your second point I doubt that would mater, if it could fool everyone then no one would care if it was real or not.

Originally posted by jtma508
2) they have another plan in mind that will be more effective in furthering their ambitions by creating a more provable link to Iran and a more dramatic call for retaliation.

Perhaps but it seems to me that time is a ticking, only two more years to go, unless the case is as clear cut as the link to Afghanistan was with 9/11 a war with Iran wont happen over night.

Personally the only way I see Iran being attacked, (and only way I would support such an attack) is if it rejects the terms on August 22nd and continues on with its nuclear program.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's my two cents. Iran doesn't really have anything to lose.
There is face saving to be done here as well. If Iran backs down they are essensially saying that they are not up to the challenge so to speak.

This week they have begun launching war games. They are flexing their proverbial muscle by showing their enemies the Islamic Republic's military capabilities.
Here to is where they have nothing to lose. If the US were to attack Iran in any way then Iran would go after our military in Iraq and take them out. Considering most of our deployed are in Iraq that would put a hurting on us and perhaps enlist a draft in our country if war were to ensue.
This would be fatal to us.

Secondly, after our troops were hit in Iraq, the Israelis would be next by firing those long range missiles that Hezbollah posseses but have not yet used.
So then what would our alternative be? Send a Nuke? Send group troops to fight the Shiite armies?

Either way the Iranian President is just crazy enough to start this ball rolling. I'm not sure it will be August 22nd but after listening to Alex Jones I am inclined to believe that this is one conflict that will not end peacefully.
Someone is eventually going to pull the trigger so we must be prepared as most of us have never lived through a World War or war period.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
If the US were to attack Iran in any way then Iran would go after our military in Iraq and take them out. Considering most of our deployed are in Iraq that would put a hurting on us and perhaps enlist a draft in our country if war were to ensue.
This would be fatal to us.

Secondly, after our troops were hit in Iraq, the Israelis would be next by firing those long range missiles that Hezbollah posseses but have not yet used.
So then what would our alternative be? Send a Nuke? Send group troops to fight the Shiite armies?

Either way the Iranian President is just crazy enough to start this ball rolling. I'm not sure it will be August 22nd but after listening to Alex Jones I am inclined to believe that this is one conflict that will not end peacefully.

quoted for truth.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks for your opinions i'm not saying im right about all the jigsaw pieces but if you put the pieces we've got together you can kind of make out the whole picture even if its a bit hazy.

On the matter of GWB it is my opinion he and associates, in mine and Alex Jones opinion is going to attack the USA this will make 9/11 look minor in comparison.

I have read some where that if another 9/11 happened that bush would then get a lot more support from the American people. Its my opinion that GWB will then envoke new terror guidelined laws to stay in power till the end of the crisis. I do really hope im wrong though!

But here is the one BIG flaw that I see with your prediction and scenario; if they were waiting since last year for a 9/11 type of attack so they could go to war with Iran then why not let this latest plot go through? Why foil it and ruin your chance to attack Iran?

In answer to this i believe GWB will be the creator of the attack, there are small cells of terrorists out there but there not responsible for most of the foiled terror attacks. I see that these foiled plots are staged by the government so when the big one does happen, they can say "well look how many we stopped we couldnt stop them all!"

America will then be this wounded animal at the hands of her enemy (which will be blamed on Iran this time) who has shielded off attempt after attempt from the vicious hordes from the east. The resentment towards the enemy, will be brought to boiling point with various types dissinformation and media spin, now GWB can envoke his terror guidelined laws to stay in power till the end of the crisis. This is when the main part of Americas contigency plan will come into action and America will attack Iran.

I have felt like this for a while now, and the artcile i linked to above, just added that major part of the jigzaw, i needed to see whats going on, it isn't complete, and alot of it is conjecture on my part, from reading various articles and reports, and linking them togeher with my beliefs. But i dont think im far off, a couple of months ago i would be laughed at just for mentioning this hypothesis, now its taken with at least a little bit of seriousness, that alone is worrying, and further evidence that im getting closer to the truth........

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This has definatly been an active week. but argos i have a question....with all the activity, it has been hard for alot of us that have posted about them to find more than one source about it. if the government really wanted to stage attacks so they could say "hey look how many we stopped you cant stop them all" wouldnt they be talking about it on the news non stop. with a bunch of coverage at all the scenes?
instead they have been completely ignoring it, and not being forth coming with information at all. instead, all the major news stations are talking about jonBenet Ramseys killer getting caught.

im not saying you are wrong, but i see some holes.

Digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In answer they have to be quiet about such things to release too much information would spread fear amongst the public imagine if you were told a building you worked in was going to be a target. They want a controlled reaction to a controlled situation.

Another problem with releasing to much detail, is only the higher echelons of the government would know its a fake hoax, most will believe its a real threat, only some of those involved no it isnt, give to much info away and smart people in the right places will start to put the jigzaw pieces together.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
WOW....havnt heard this "prediction" before. For once I wish someone would have the imagination to come up with something new. And I do mean imagination....because most of these predictions are based on nothing but the hatred and mistrust of George Bush and NOTHING else.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
WOW....havnt heard this "prediction" before. For once I wish someone would have the imagination to come up with something new. And I do mean imagination....because most of these predictions are based on nothing but the hatred and mistrust of George Bush and NOTHING else.

Come on btho i dont hate anyone, but i certainly dont trust Mr Bush, i dont trust how he got into power, i dont trust him on matters to do with invading Iraq due to WMD, I dont trust him on 9/11 neither.

I think he's had a plan since being in office and he's getting to the end of it once he's attacked Iran, he just needs a bit more time hence why i think he will attack the USA himself to buy that time and as an excuse to go to war with Iran which is going to happen one way or the other anyway as long as he's in power.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Based upon Bush supporting Israel so much lately, I'm afraid common sense might be getting thrown out the door in favor of something stupid and sneaky. Attacking Iran or maybe just imposing sanctions I believe would raise the price of oil sky high by possibly cutting off some supply. The US has been adding to the US reserve and I think it may be full now. Based upon the past brilliant Middle East planning I've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see more follow. sarcasm

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Dont kid yourself Argos...call it what you will. But to accuse someone of committing mass murder for the sake of power...for the sake of ones own grandisement goes way beyong mistrust.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
Dont kid yourself Argos...call it what you will. But to accuse someone of committing mass murder for the sake of power...for the sake of ones own grandisement goes way beyong mistrust.

Im not kidding myself i dont trust the american government especially current administration. This documentary below explains why i hold this belief so strongly, its one part of the jigzaw but its extremely revealing.

www.jonhs.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Has anyone thought of the following possibilities?

If War was to start with Iran and they succesfully held up US troops in Iraq, where the majority of the US forces are currently, don't you think that China would seize the opportunity of a weakened USA, that is severely distracted in the middle east and take back taiwan with severe force. then sit back and wait to see the worlds reaction. other than some protests, no one would take any serious action or make threats against them....not even the US. this would be a major ego boost for China and they would regroup to launch a final nail in the US's coffin, thereby removing them from status as a world superpower and reclaiming it as their own.

And who is to argue or stop them????????

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Has anyone thought of the following possibilities?

If War was to start with Iran and they succesfully held up US troops in Iraq, where the majority of the US forces are currently, don't you think that China would seize the opportunity of a weakened USA, that is severely distracted in the middle east and take back taiwan with severe force. then sit back and wait to see the worlds reaction. other than some protests, no one would take any serious action or make threats against them....not even the US. this would be a major ego boost for China and they would regroup to launch a final nail in the US's coffin, thereby removing them from status as a world superpower and reclaiming it as their own.

And who is to argue or stop them????????

Watch the documentary in the post above you'll probably be able to answer your own question.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow Argos....an anti George Bush film. That happens to only show one side of the story. Now that is something to make one think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join