It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadi Nezhad Calls For The Permanent Removal of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The president of Iran has called once again for the removal of Israel, but this time he used the Arabic word "ezaleh", which means to permanently remove body hairs, or a woman's virginity. He called on all Arab states to help "isolate the artificial product of Islam's enemies, and also warned any and all countries that support Israel before it is too late, because he states that it won't take long before a terrible explosion would wipe Israel from the map, which he calls the Zionist entity.

www.iran-press-service.com
Paris, 8 Jul. (IPS) In one of his yet strongest strident, Iran’s fundamentalist President Mahmoud Ahmadi Nezhad again repeated that Israel must be “removed” from the region and called on all Arab and Muslim nations to help “isolating” the artificial product of Islam’s enemies”.

“All the conditions for the removal of the Zionist regime are at hand, a usurper that our enemies made it and imposed it on the Muslim world, a regime that prevented the progress of the region’s nations, a regime that all Muslim must join hands in isolating it worldwide”, Mr. Ahmadi Nezhad told the gathering of Iraq’s neighbours, employing for the first time the Arabic word (ezaleh) which means removing body hairs as well as women’s virginity.
Using the podium to unleash his fury over Israel in particular and its Western “producers” in general, with the United States at their helm, Mr. Ahmadi Nezhad also warned all nations that support “this artificial regime before it is too late”, as, in his messianic view, it won’t take longtime before the wrath of the people in the region and the world turn into a terrible explosion that would wipe the Zionist entity off the map”.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is not the first time that the Iranian president makes such alarming statements, and he appears to be crazy enough to want to bring chaos to the world so "his regime can pave the way for the 12th Imam."

Israel is right now in a bad position. It is true that the government of Israel has made mistakes, but people like the Iranian president have been calling for the destruction of Israel for a long time. I just hope that the tensions subside and everything can return to a somewhat normal pace. i hope something can be worked out, but i am not so sure anymore.

In this moment i wish the best to the Israeli people, and all peaceful Palestinians, because there are many innocent people in both sides.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Muaddib]

[edit on 10/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yes very true. There are inosent people on both sides. And inosenent people will be hurt if this exspands.
I now fear that this might end the way I feard the cold war might end when i was growing up. Which would be after a limited Nuke exchange.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So when Israël gonna be dismantled? I'm waiting for this since 1947.

Don't forget that US gives 15 millions a DAY to Israël. And they use this money to kill palestinians!

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wish this guy would shut up already. Isn't he familiar with history? Three times so far have the Arab nations tried to destroy israel, and three times Israel not only handed them their asses on a platter, they took land for their troubles.

Do they *really* want to try again? the IDF are some of the meanest MFers on the planet because they've been doing MOUT and counterinsurgency work so long.

Iran is just full of hot air.

DE

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Vitchilo,

Don't forget that the U.S. and other countries give $millions to the palestinians - who use it to kill Israelis.

The exact difference between your comment and my comment is?

[edit on 7/10/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey, here's a cold hard fact for ya, Iran and most muslim nations are filled with bigots. Why don't we ever hear about that? What exactly does iran have to do with Palestine by the way? Persia, Arabia. Two different peoples. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not. Hmm, what is the common tie between most of them ?

Maybe we should use the same in your face anti-racism we used on people in the south on the people in the middle east?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why does no one ever talk about the blatant anti-Semitic bigots?

You certainly don't hear anyone bringing it up at the UN. What's even more blatant is the UNHRC positions... An oxymoron if there ever was one when you look at who populates the 'committee' and what's worse did anyone read that last 'resolution' the UNHRC was trying to float?

Another very good point is the historical perspective DeusEx brings to the table. When the dookie hits the fan, the IDF gets meaner than a bunch of snakes.

I guess it's amazing how efficient you get at the art of war when people keep trying to exterminate you.

The part that is hardest for me to get my arms around is the absolute indignation and outrage expressed by the Arabs nations when the IDF actually shoots back...

'They are massacring us!'

A bit on par with Doctor... Doctor... It hurts when I do this!

Here's a hint... Stop shooting at the Israelis!

And of course... People will STILL be having these discussions hundreds of years from now.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

you are blind.

depleted uranium is just one of the 'freindly's planting the seeds of another generational wave of bipolar feudalism.

there is no "RIGHT' side. everyone who reacts to violence with more violence is WRONG.
in real time, okay, defend yourself.

but when you get into 'revenge', you open a pandoras box of hatred.

also, torture and rape, kidnapping and outright land theft are not easily forgotten.

when the people of the world recognise what is TRULY important in this life, the insanity will stop.

it may not take a hundred years, because of the other factors which are stirring the soup of the noosphere (worldwide, mass, lightspeed communication, for one [even as DISTORTED as it is]).

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In a smiley face kind of world.

Unfortunately, I've yet to find the entrance to that mythical world.

When you find it, do share it with us.

And trust me when I tell you, there is nothing wrong with my sight.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The word choice is odd. On the one hand, I've noticed that translations of arabic and persian statements tend to sound archaic and verbose, so perhaps the reference to 'the big explosion' is just refering to a big important and violent event, which clearly would be required to get rid of Israel, and could merely refer to a war. BUT, at the same time, this is from a nation that has had a secret nuke programme and that isn't cooperating with the IAEA, so 'big explosion' might really be taken literally; perhaps they plan to nuke Israeli cities. Perhaps they hope it will initiate the islamic apocalypse.

Originally posted by billybob
there is no "RIGHT' side.

The people calling for the complete destruction of another nation solely because its run by jews are pretty clearly on the wrong side.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is just another example supporting my belief that iran and other radical muslims want confrontation with the U.S. and the other Western countries. For some reason, they seem to believe that now is the time to start the "final battle" with all of us infidels. To this end, they realize that Israel is like a big red button they can push whenever they feel the need to goad the West.

They are obviously feeling that need right now.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is just one more nation that has no brains whatsoever when it comes to realizing that they have no power or say in anything. They're trying to flex muscles that they don't have. I especially liked the sentence that Maudib put up in the first paragraph:

"He called on all Arab states to help "isolate the artificial product of Islam's enemies, and also warned any and all countries that support Israel before it is too late, because he states that it won't take long before a terrible explosion would wipe Israel from the map, which he calls the Zionist entity."

That sentence made me crack up inside.

Simply put, if they so much as pass gas in Israel's general direction, there's going to be a hail of gunfire like no one has seen in a very long time. I find it odd that so many people fail to read history. The Israelis held off 6 countries trying to coordinate an attack on them in the 40s... yes, you read that right, SIX countries!!! They knocked six country's armies out in 6 days, and had the seventh day for resting up. I find that an outward statement to the world that you don't mess with Israel.

Not to mention that if Iran is seriously stupid enough to attempt to fire a missile in Israel's general direction, or outside of their own country for that matter, it won't make it to the border of the city it was fired from. At least that's my take on it anyway. I feel as though they don't have a clue as to what kind of poopoo they're getting into. They should be wary, since China sits right north of them, with Russia just to her West, and they won't take too kindly to radiated rain. I figure the US won't have to do anything about this one. China will just expand a bit I'm guessin.

Well, I'm done ranting now. Thanks for listening.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

To call someone anti-Semitic is, more accurately, to call them anti-Arab because far more members of the old Semite race are Arab than they are Jewish.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Text Black

Dosent this guy ever learn, that shouting off about destorying israel is only helping the US case for taking him out and that he is delevoping nukes.

israel isnt going to go anywhere and any attack on them would lead to a major retalation strike by either israel or the US by making tehran glow in the dark. the sooner that he realise this. then maybe the rest of the world may just belive he isnt a complete nutter determind to get his grubby little hands on a nuke then use it.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Internet Optometry

Originally posted by billybob
you are blind.

Even if you're a doctor, you should know better than to try to make such a diagnosis over the Internet.

Let's please try to remember to avoid commenting on other members and focus on the topic.

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If Israel wants to push them over the edge all they need do is draw some cartoons!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Regimes like the government of Iran create enemys because they need a reason to unite the people behind the likes of Mahmoud Ahmadi Nezhad. Also if people are focused on an enemy that state propganda has created they wont demand or question why they dont have greater freedoms.

Hitler used the Jews as his enemy , Kim of North Korea is using the USA and some Bush supporters are using Liberals as there enemy.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
*sigh* More spin and pure lies regarding Iran.

I challenge ANYONE to show me evidence of the following.

1) Ahmadinejad hates Jews
2) Ahmadinejad said "Israel should be wiped off the map"
3) Iran has a secret nuclear weapons program
4) Iran would use force against Israel
5) Ahmadinejad has said he would use force against Israel

I read nothing more than pure spin, conjecture, lies and propaganda when it comes to Iran. We heard it all before over Iraq YET there are still people who believe all this drivel being peddled to us over Iran. When will enough be enough?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Iran should make up it's mind which lies they are selling to the world.

We want nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

Or we want nuclear technology to destroy the West.

In a set of fantasies that leave little doubt of their insane paranoia, Iran seems to think it has somehow been robbed of it's rightful place at the head of a Muslim superstate.

So true Subz, the entire West just sets arounds make up this nonsense... The 12th Iman...

Please!

So what are you saying Yanchek? What's your point... That Arabs and Jews are the same?

[edit on 12-7-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
*sigh* More spin and pure lies regarding Iran.

I challenge ANYONE to show me evidence of the following.

1) Ahmadinejad hates Jews
2) Ahmadinejad said "Israel should be wiped off the map"
3) Iran has a secret nuclear weapons program
4) Iran would use force against Israel
5) Ahmadinejad has said he would use force against Israel

I read nothing more than pure spin, conjecture, lies and propaganda when it comes to Iran. We heard it all before over Iraq YET there are still people who believe all this drivel being peddled to us over Iran. When will enough be enough?

Are you out of your mind?......

What exactly would you want us to do, bring the Iranian president here to tell you from his own hands what he has said?....

I think that if that happened, you wouldn't believe it anyways....

subz....several times his comments have been posted....comments which has also come from Iranian newspapers....

I think you are so in denial of what is happening in the world that if the Iranian president approached you with a knife in hand you would open your arms, and when he stabbed you your last breath would be to say ......"more lies and propagandahhhhhh......."

(CNN) -- U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan has expressed "dismay" over the Iranian president's comments urging the destruction of Israel.

Annan, in a statement issued Thursday, reminded "all member states that Israel is a long-standing member of the United Nations with the same rights and obligations as every other member."
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday lambasted Israel and Zionism and quoted the late Ayatollah Khomeini calling for Israel to be "wiped out from the map."

www.cnn.com...

Iran leader's comments attacked

The European Union and Russia have joined condemnation of the Iranian president's public call for Israel to be "wiped off the map".
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's remark has already been condemned by individual EU states and Canada who all summoned Iranian diplomats for an explanation.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran: President's Latest Comments About Israel Spark Further Condemnation

Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad -- who in October called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" -- has now questioned the extent of the Holocaust and suggested that the Jewish state be moved to Europe. Ahmadinejad's comments, made on the sidelines of a summit of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), have again sparked international condemnation.

Prague, 9 December 2005 (RFE/RL) -- The United Nations, United States, European countries, and Israel have all expressed shock and revulsion over President Ahmadinejad's latest comments.

Speaking yesterday at a press conference on the sidelines of the OIC summit in Mecca, Ahmadinejad said: "Some European countries insist on saying that during World War II, Hitler burned millions of Jews. And they insist so strongly on this issue that anyone who denies it is condemned and sent to prison.

www.rferl.org...

EURASIA INSIGHT
IRANIAN PRESIDENT’S COMMENTS ON ISRAEL SPARKED BY DOMESTIC POLITICAL STRUGGLE
11/01/05

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s recent statements calling for Israel’s annihilation are connected primarily to an intensifying power struggle in Tehran, in which hardliners are striving to defeat a challenge by pragmatists led by former chief executive Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani.

Ahmadinejad provoked global outrage on October 26 when he said that Israel should be "wiped off the map." He reiterated his beliefs two day later at an anti-Israel rally in Tehran, saying: "those in the West can say what they want, but their opinions are invalid."

www.eurasianet.org...

and one of the favorite sources for some people around here....

Ahmadinejad: Wipe Israel off map

Wednesday 26 October 2005, 19:03 Makka Time, 16:03 GMT

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be wiped off the map.

"The establishment of the Zionist regime was a move by the world oppressor against the Islamic world," the president told a conference in Tehran on Wednesday, entitled The World without Zionism.

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land," he said.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.
Call for unity

Addressing about 4000 students gathered in an Interior Ministry conference hall, Ahmadinejad also called for Palestinian unity, resistance and a point "where the annihilation of the Zionist regime will come".

"The Islamic umma (community) will not allow its historic enemy to live in its heartland," he said in the fiery speech that centred on a "historic war between the oppressor and the world of Islam".
"We should not settle for a piece of land," he said of Israel's pullout from the Gaza Strip.

"Anyone who signs a treaty which recognises the entity of Israel means he has signed the surrender of the Muslim world," Ahmadinejad said.

"Any leaders in the Islamic umma who recognise Israel face the wrath of their own people."

english.aljazeera.net...

'Remove' Israel, Iran callsFrom correspondents in Tehran

July 08, 2006 11:10pm
Article from: Agence France-PresseFont size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejed called on Islamic countries Saturday to mobilise against Israel and "remove" the "Zionist regime".

"The basic problem in the Islamic world is the existence of the Zionist regime, and the Islamic world and the region must mobilise to remove this problem," the president said at the opening of a two-day regional conference on security in Iraq .
"Today there is a strong will... to remove the Zionist regime and implement a legal Palestinian regime all over Palestine. The continued survival of this regime (Israel) means nothing but suffering for the region," Mr Ahmadinejad said.

"The biggest threat today for the region is the existence of the fake Zionist regime," he added, before going on to attack Israel's supporters.

www.news.com.au...

Iranian president calls for removal of Israel
Last Updated(Beijing Time):2006-07-09 13:18

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad urged here Saturday that Islamic countries should mobilize to "remove" the problem of the existence of Zionist regime.
Ahmadinejad made the call in a speech at the opening ceremony of the ninth meeting of foreign ministers from Iraq and its neighboring states.

"The Islamic world has a basic problem. It is the existence of the Zionist regime. I think the whole region should mobilize to remove the problem," Ahmadinejad told the meeting.

"The biggest threat to the region is the fabricated regime, and today there's a strong will to remove it and realize a legal regime in Palestine, the survival of this fake regime could only suffer this region," he added.

The president also criticized Israel's supporters in succession, saying "I am reminding them to stop the (Israeli) government's crimes, or it would be too late."

en.ce.cn...

I already proved in another forum with Iranian links that the Iranian president not only hates Israel, but when he calls "for the destruction of Zionism" he is calling for the destruction of all Israelis.

Again subz....you are out of your mind......

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Muaddib]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join