It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Signals on Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm in Delaware. We had it here too.

I thought perhaps some sunspots or solar activity had caused
problems, but when I checked the other channels it was all clear.
It was definately FOX and it was all over the place. The signal
would go out totally at times, and other times the picture pixalled
into squares ....

Perhaps the satelite they use got hit by some space dust or something.

OR ... perhaps CNN finally had enough of FOX killing them in the ratings and
attacked the FOX satellite somehow?

[edit on 3/23/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nobody has asked the obvious.... Why were you watching FOX NEWS?

Without any sort of proof like an audio clip.. how are we supposed to believe or know what it is?

Well, I watch Fox News because I like Fox News.
Besides that has nothing to do with what I've been hearing and seeing.

You want proof?
Read the other posts above yours.
Some of you have described exactly what I have been seeing and listening to.
Any ways, I would NEVER make this up!

[edit on 23-3-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think this is a Comcast Issue. I was watching the Colbert Report on Comedy Central and the entire signal went out, snow for a few seconds, followed by beeps and then I got normal picture back, 10 minutes laters while flipping channels, there was no sound, just that white noise sound...all channels..even though the picture was still showing. Then it stopped and has been normal since.

[edit on 3-23-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe there is a bit of subliminal (although hardly discreet) brainwashing going on. Although just watching fox news is brainwashing/ disinformation and media propaganda - they don't really need to start being subliminal!

who knows. My phone has been funny today. Twice during conversation there was a lot of interference. I just put it down to NSA interference. Damn I must have said a trigger word. Anywasy I am on the other side of the world - I'll put on Fox news and see if it is happening over here (purely for entertainment value, I can't quite credit it as news)

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
May be its Scat-Man-John contacting you from the grave via cabel box set's...I did hear they amplify EVP..Maybe you should record it and release it as a new scat man single.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know why I ever post anything on ATS.
It's not just me though.
People are called liers, humiliated beyond belief and made
to feel like a fool!
Thanks to all of you that have been a great help.
At least I know I'm not the only one that has heard this.
To all of those with rude remarks:
You are all on ignore.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sorry to bust in on your thread Magic but I think a little reason is in order here. The problem IMO is that you have been spending too much time on ATS. I'm not trying to flame you, just trying to inject a little logic .

I noticed that I get edgy after being on ATS for a long period (few days in a row). Many times I don't even consciously notice for awile that I'm getting paranoid, and for no reason.

I suggest you get off for a few days and you will calm down. Who knows, you may even have a more rational thought for what is happening on your TV when you mind is not all ATs'd up. Not to say you are being irrational.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Calling Doctor Majic

Originally posted by MagicaRose
You are all on ignore.

Then you'll never see this.

I've reviewed your chart and have diagnosed you with: Acute Forum Stress

I prescribe:

1. Rest and plenty of fluids (Always a good idea)

2. Less Fox (I don't watch TV, but last I checked, Fox was always full of strange signals
)

3. More ATS (Of course!
)***

You know we love you, Rose, so relax!

And when in doubt, don't forget to ask:

It's going to be fine.

***Doctor's Edit: Hmm, better start off with an intravenous injection of BTS. They're running out of ideas for The Three Word Story!!

[edit on 3/23/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
At least it's a fair and balanced brain washing signal.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmm, I just found something interesting in an article.

It seems that Dick Chaney likes his TV's tuned to Fox News...

Brings up a question: Does anyone know the official news channel of the White House? Maybe that has something to do with it...anyway..

Here is a link to the article, it's good for a laugh anyway.Dick Cheney's Suite Demands

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So, are there any other Canadians here who have interference type sounds and pixilated jumpy and locked images with their Rogers digital box?
I don't even watch fox and I get this.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe your TV is slowly trying to commit suicide because it's on FOX news?
sorry, jk

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have Dish Network and the same kind of thing woke me up last night around 1am It was on Fox News as well. I thought it was strange but just turned the tv off and went back to sleep!!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, I know what I am going to be doing tonight....watching fox news to see if I get the signal as well!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've had my tv on Fox News all day
and I've heard it 2 times.
I hope you can hear it tonight.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I assume that at least one person will be able to catch some audio or video footage of this anomoly.

You guys come to this site because you are interested in strange and interesting subject matter, I would have thought at least one of you would have been able to record a sample of this.

Lets have a little less mocking and a little more constructive input.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Strong Signal

Well said, Koka.

MagicaRose is a fellow ATSer and deserves the benefit of the doubt.

And I hope my "Doctor Majic" post didn't come off the wrong way.

I just want you to be happy and have a good time while you're here.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered calling Fox engineering? Engineers are ususally happy to answer questions.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just a few things to think about, first EAS tests are sent out on Wednesdays from the National Weather Service. Second, Fox news has been doing a lot of set redesign over the last month. Third, it could be a secret signal to operatives to begin their action to provide an excuse to launch against Syria & Iran. Just kidding on that last one.....

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I work in the media and if someone doesn't turn off their cell near unshielded line, it will easily pick up the digital signal and pass it along...since it's digital all you hear is the digital garbage. The person doesn't have to be on the phone since if they are in a digital area, the phone will "check in" from time to time with the cellular provider.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join