It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another msg. from another anonymous "extraterrestrial helper?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
On another forum, an(other) "anonymous" poster, claiming to be of extraterrestiral orgin, made some rather intriguing claims with regards to a reportedly dire future for mankind.

He/she claims to represent a benevolent interest with a desire to see mankind survive an uncertain future. Sound familiar? I'm sure it does.

However, this story has its own unique twist.

This anonymous "helper" has provided a link to a 230-page manual which supposedly provides all the necessary instructions and schematics to build several devices which run on magnetic energy.

These devices range from a magnetic water pump to something called a "Celestial Particle Transmuter" which supposedly produces and wirelessly transmits "vast amounts of neutral flowing magnetic current... capable of powering 4-10 Hp magnet motors."

Also included are the instructions for a device supposedly capable of curing any and all disease. That would be handy...

It even provides partial schematics for... a spaceship?

Legitimate or not, unlike our friend Serpo, this story comes with plenty of eye candy to discuss... Will any of these devices work?

Now, while having only flown over at "high altitude" with a cursory glance (to ensure I wasn't posting the link to the schematics of something potentially dangerous), I am curious to hear from some mechanical engineers as to whether or not these projects hold any real potential...

Is this possibly a gift from extraterresitrials, or simply an elaborately planned hoax that comes with a 230-page manual?

Sources:

Web site
Link to 230-page PDF document
Original post

Mods, should you feel the posting of this link is irresponsible, pelase accept my apologies in advance.

EDIT: I noticed the technical analysis (link provided at the above web site) of the "Mini-Romag" is dated 1999. Has this manual made the rounds?

[edit on 16-2-2006 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Has anyone tried these devices?

Im not skilled enough to take just one look at schematics and judge if its fiction or not.

Curious if anyone has tried these....

they may be hoaxes that play on natural occuring phenomena...

but maybe who knows?

Ram

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well - that is hard to compare the serpo drawing to these master pieces.

Amazingly detailed drawings.
An intire manual - of how to build your own space ship - and flee to Mars..
With your freinds.. And bring some beers.

This is great.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have been keeping up with the Serpo issue and by chance found somthing interesting while reading "PROJECT BETA: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth" by Greg Bishop ISBN 0-7434-7092-3. The book goes in to detail about how the Air Force, NSA and others start a disinformation campaign aginst Mr. Bennewitz who stumbles on some Cold War programs, including the F-117 project, to make him think what he sees and hears are really UFOs....

To the point about Serpo.... in the book on page 192 there is a copy of a letter that talks about a Project Sigma that for the most part reads just like project Serpo...

Has any one heard of this book or read it... If not it is worth the time....

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Someone has spent alot of time on that.

It might not be up for too long though.

This domain name expired on 01/15/2006 and is pending renewal or deletion.

Still, permission has been given to copy and distribute.

My guess is that it's some student's pet project.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Whoa. They are basically saying that we must stop using electricity as it is depleting the ozone layer AND that electricity will be of no use to us in an upcoming magnetic pole shift. This is mindblowing.

I've also been reading a lot of David Icke lately and the material here seems consistent with the things he's saying. We are all plugged into part of a matrix - we, the universe are all one - a collective consciousness. An atomic bomb (or nuclear war) right now would apparently throw the entire matrix out of order. Yes this makes sense in an Ickean sense. Also the ionosphere is thinning - yes this also makes sense as Icke says time is vibrating faster as we get closer to this 2012 date, it began around 1986 but from around 1998 onwards it really began to accelerate - all part of a natural process - that's why time is flying by seemingly so fast for many of us, Christmas for example came and went so quickly. The quicker vibration and thinning ionosphere is enabling this awakening.. so either we are all going to wake up and put an end to this with some sensible actions like free energy alternatives... or ... the Illuminati / NWO / whoever you want to call it will bomb us into oblivion and lead us down a path of destruction. It is all starting to fit together now.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
HI. I'm a former physicist and some of those equations near the start are incredibly suspect, with very little explanation of what variables are being referenced to. However, the diagrams at the end are very detailed and demand a bit of closer scrutiny, however it does look like someones dissertation...

Very interesting nonetheless, good find sdrumrunner.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have had a link to this and many other sites regarding what is called "zero-point" energy and "overunity" energy (energy from nowhere, basically) for quite some time. This one is a product of Jean-Louis Naudin , a french freelance zero point researcher and owner of JLN Labs. Try looking up Thomas Bearden as well. I personally think that some of these private researchers and inventors are close to being able to do what they claim. Hard to sift out the hoaxers tho, got to have a Mech. Eng. degree to jerk out the bad science and a Phd. in Physics or Quantum Mechanics to verify the equations being touted by some. Worth keeping an eye on IMHO.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
wow
well there is now a lot of things starting to fit now. Has anyone noticed the very stange things going on down at the south pole? and that the earths axis wobble has stoped... it is puting a pole shift in a lot of peoples minds. And i do know for fact that if there is a pole shift anytime soon where in # street. so what we need to do is find out if this maual has any *REAL* truth to it..

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
More and more of these things keep popping up every day. Surely SOMETHING is going to happen soon.

SOMEONE please be sure to archive the entire site and all of it's potentially valuble information before it disappears.
Edit: Nevermind..... the whole site appears to be in the PDF.

Engineers and physicists quickly discredited John Titor. I want to see if some of this stuff works, at the very least in principal (on paper.) Can anybody verify or discredit any piece of this work?

We need professional engineers and physicists in order to prove or discredit this.

A lot of it seems needlessly complicated, purposefully so that nobody can actually construct one. And as a rule, I tend to distrust information that supposedly came from "The Creator of the Universe" channelling itself through some New-Ager.

Very nice find however. I have a feeling this will be the next big thing and we'll be picking it apart for weeks to come.

Pyramid Molecular Vibratory Exchanger Unit

- Causes living matter to become unseen

WHAT. lol. If this stuff works (which I give a 3% chance of it being true), it will be absolutely nuts.

Very nice find whatever happens. Even if this is a bunch of BS, I bet it will help develop the next crazy technology. Sci-fi, after all, inspired a whole lot of real scientific inventions.

The simplest seems to be to try and make this TiAlCo-B Metal, since all you have to do is melt together already naturally occuring metals. Apparently it "Welcomes magnetism, but is nonmagnetic". What the heck does that mean, anyway? Plus this metal is needed for a bunch of the other instructions in the book, so this would be the first logical step.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
why would someone go to all the bother of creating this if there was no purpose behind it and no money to be made?

Ive read a large proportion of it now and it doesnt seem to a load of baloney. Many things which are discussed are so fascinating and it is possible to try and DIY if you put in the time and effort. I know i will try make the water purifier just to see how easy it is and if if it works i will post back.

I still cant get over the amount of detail contained in this book. You would have to be very sad to do this without getting paid.

Which leads me to believe that there could be some truth in this. The information within the book connects with me in some way and it just sounds genuine. I have done the rounds before and i have never came accross something quite like this. The attention to detail including schematics is quite incredible.
Will post back when built anything or tried to.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
sparkyloveandlight,

It took me about an hour to read the entire Serpo page, bringing me to believe that people will actually go to HUGE lengths to create elaborate hoaxes. And the hoaxes seem to continue getting more elaborate and longer.

Still, this is about 10 times the magnitude of Serpo. Everything in this manual is directly provable or disprovable. There is no philosophical discussion involved. All we have to do is build the things and see if they work. No little green men to hunt down. No government cover-ups. All the information is right in our hands. Let's see if it works.

*giddy with anticipation*

I can tell you one thing though, all of the oil and energy companies are going to be PISSED if this stuff works. It's going to cause a worldwide energy revolution, which could have very dangerous implications on many levels.

I'm going to burn a copy onto a CD and give it to my technologically-inclined friend today, and see what his insight into the whole thing is.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well If you actually read what it says on the site , IT says there are no prototypes and or Working Models -- G - how nice .

Supposed output is 24 watts and 7 amps - thats not enough to do anything of practical purpose.

Free energy from Jupiter ?. yeah Ok . - - that part was really of the wall .

Quote ----------------
At the time of publishing, there were no known prototypes or working examples of the devices described herein.

No tests, whether practical or theoretical, have been carried out on any aspect of the information published herein.

Therefore, anyone who makes any use of the information published herein does so entirely at his or her or their own responsibility.

Having published the above warnings, the publishers of the information contained herein will accept no responsibility for any injury or damage of any kind whatsoever, however caused or sustained as a result of using this information.
----------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
wow
well there is now a lot of things starting to fit now. Has anyone noticed the very stange things going on down at the south pole? and that the earths axis wobble has stoped... it is puting a pole shift in a lot of peoples minds. And i do know for fact that if there is a pole shift anytime soon where in # street. so what we need to do is find out if this maual has any *REAL* truth to it..

What strange things at the south Pole ?.

earth axis wobble has stopped ? - where did you get that Info ?.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes, thats right. Of course. An alien wants to make contact with us, so he/she/it registers him/her/itself on a forum...? XD

Sorry but this sounds like total bull, and I'd like to see this post. =P Do you have a link?

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes we are headed for (Another) Magnetic Pole shift. What exactly happens durring and after is anyones guess. A significant concern is on creatures that natuarly use it for navigation. But it has happened before and not because man was using electricity. Man may have not been around and if he was, shiny stones and sharp sticks fascinated him more.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The heating device caught my attention and at first glance here is my opinion.

1. if this device did in fact work then it would require more power then current heating methods so why bother. First you have to produce both types of gas then you have to produce the magnetic current.

2. allthough magnetic forces will produce friction which will produce minimal heat depending on the strength of the magnetic force i fail to see how it would produce very many btu's if any with this design even using the gases as catalysts.

3. This design seems to be attempting to excite the negative and positive magnetic charges so that when combined they superheat when activated by air. Just off the top of my head i can think of only two things that happen when hydrogen is super heated either one it bonds with oxegen ( air ) and produces h2o which is highly unlikely or the most likely event will be a big boom and two metal balls would go hurling through the air and your neighbors would swear they saw a spinning glowing round ufo.

On a side note i would wager 99% sure that these designs where written by an american. The usage of thousandths for dimensional purposes is pretty much only used in the US anymore everyone else went metric. Or at least this has been my experience on the blueprints and cad drawings ive had come across my desk.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by glastonaut
HI. I'm a former physicist and some of those equations near the start are incredibly suspect, with very little explanation of what variables are being referenced to. However, the diagrams at the end are very detailed and demand a bit of closer scrutiny...

Thanks, glastonaut, and I am in agreement with regards to the equation.

For those who have not followed the above links, the equation reads as follows:

C - 2 + 14^z = 710Y + 409

It seems awfully suspect, and is preceded by the following "disclaimer" of sorts:

"...this formula serves more as an explanatory tool of the workings of our solar system, compared to a scientific equation for taking measurements."

Exsqueeze me? Maybe I'm still suffering from a slight case of retroburn after sifting through so much of the Serpo data with a fine-tooth comb... Anyway, the explanation continues:

C is the magnetic light, in this instance, without considering time and space.

- 2 is the number of planets Earth is away from the center of our Solar System, identified as Z or Jupiter.

+14 z is Jupiter at 14°, the 14 being the magnetic light arc as it travels from the center, Jupiter, to the Earth at a 14° angular. The Z represents the units of magnetic energy coming from Jupiter to earth.

When the left side of the equation is calculated, it equals 710 units of combustible factors; these factors are multiplied with Y. All of the combinations of combustible factors result in the production of 409 elements that structure the Universe. Y is the combustible factor of the elements.

Now, without actually even looking at the math, can someone in the know please tell me how/why Jupiter is/could be considered the "center of our solar system?"

Some interesting math-related notes:

1. Y is given as "the combustible factor of the elements."

2. 710 is given as the number of "units of combustable factors."

Fair enough. However, in the above explanation we're also told, "all of the combinations of combustible factors result in the production of 409 elements that structure the Universe."

Well, if there are 710 units of combustible factors, then there are 710! different ways we can arrange them (permutations). This number is enormous -- so large that my scientific calculator can't even calculate it. To put the sheer size of this number in perspective, 150! = 5.71 x 10^262. That's 571 followed by 260 zeroes. Now take that number, and multiply it by 151 x 152 x 153 x ... x 708 x 709 x 710 to arrive at 710!

The number is even larger if we consider the number of possible subsets, i.e., there are 709! posible arrangements of 709 of the 910 "units of combustible factors," 708! arrangements of 708 of the 710 units, etc.

Please note the above quote explicitly refers to the number of combinations, not permutations (does the order of assembly of said "units" matter?). If, in fact, order does not matter, then we are only speaking of 1 possible combination using all 710 units. If we use only 709 of the units, there are 710 possible combinations. However, if we use only 708 units, there are 251, 695 possible combinations, and if only 707 of these units, there are 59,400,020 possible combinations... By the time you consider a subset of only 700 units, there are an astounding 8.42 x 10^21 possible combinations (8,420,000,000,000,000,000,000).

As you can see, no matter how you slice it, it seems as though, if anything, there should be far more than the 409 elements in the known universe, which, BTW, is 293 more than the 116 elements known to mankind as of 2005.

Either way, given the number of combinations and permutations, is it possible an infinitesimally small proportion of the innumerable combinations or permutations could form any of these "409 elements?" Sure.

That is, of course, provided the rest of the equation even makes sense. Now, before I devour another Slerpy, I must attend to other facets of my life, so I'll leave it to Shaggy, Scooby, and the rest of the crew piloting the Mystery Van to dive into this further.

However, I am curious as to the units of measurement for "C" and "z." Given z is a unit of measurement of "magnetic energy", are we to assume it is a measurement of magnetic flux (maxwells or webers)? Magnetic flux density (Gauss or Tesla)? However, I am at a complete loss as to how we measure "magentic light" (possibly a measurement of photoconductivity?)

Either way, as has been stated, there are plenty of dissectible nuggets for our mutual entertainment and/or intellectual endeavors. I might later experiment with possible units of measurements to see if I can make any more sense of the equation... and I thank any engineers and/or physicists (e.g., glastonaut) who can help solve this new riddle...

The diagrams are another story altogether. I saw Defragger mention a possible link to French physicist Jean-Louis Naudin, along with a link to his web site (JLN Labs). It is in fact he who conducted the reviews posted/linked to on the host web site, which were conducted in 1999. Could these all be his products? The one problem I have with this theory is if true -- and the goal is to freely disseminate this technology -- why not provide the actual equations behind the technology, instead of the funky-monkey math that is provided?

Also, I would be awfully curious to hear how a French theoretical physicist became aware of 409 universal elements...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well, if there are 710 units of combustible factors, then there are 710! different ways we can arrange them (permutations). This number is enormous -- so large that my scientific calculator can't even calculate it.

Lol, in fact, most scientific calculators can't go above '69!'.

On a side note i would wager 99% sure that these designs where written by an american. The usage of thousandths for dimensional purposes is pretty much only used in the US anymore everyone else went metric. Or at least this has been my experience on the blueprints and cad drawings ive had come across my desk.

That's interesting. Well first of all, the fact that a random person channelling God would know how to draw these things. Besides that, I guess we can assume "he told them how to". The website has a .org.uk address though, what's up with that? Unless it is another "serpo" scenario where the person who made the information is not the same one making it public. Again it is worth noting that the site USED to have a .com ending, but magneticenergy.com no longer exists!

I think we should save up all of our questions, and pose them to either the link at the bottom of the site, ([email protected]), Jean-Louis Naudin ([email protected]), or both of them.

Finally it is worth noting that those illustrations are dated 1999. How did this info go undetected so long without someone on ATS finding it?

I still stand by my opinion that someone should build one, however
Seems cheap and simple enough for someone with some experience. All you really need is a ton of magnets, a rotor, and stuff to hold it all together.

And can anybody tell me what "Magnetic Current" is? Does such a thing exist to modern science? Is it like electrical wires with magnetism running through them? A row of magnets? What?

And is it just me, or do you need all of the other 'inventions' to make other ones? Like to make the "metal" you need the "mini romag". To make the "light" you need the "magnetic generator" etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well i agree that is growing momentum for something to happen this year. Disclosure i hope is comming !!!!!!!!
Something is in the air. I feel it in my bones. There is SOOOOOOOOO much traffic on the net, ie although now shown to be a hoax, Serpo, also SOHO as being discussed here and all the recent UFO documentaries and ailen related stuff on the news. I just feel we are being prepped for something quite interesting !

Even GWB made an interesting State of the Union address and i fell off my chair hearing about that and wondering if he had turned into Al Gore !! Bush a greenie? Doubt it, so i just wonder if the boys up there are now pulling his strings !

Will watch the year with interest!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join