It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another msg. from another anonymous "extraterrestrial helper?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
The website has a .org.uk address though, what's up with that?
Actually, the site itself is located in germany. (IP Range) which makes it a tad bit more interesting.
toolbar.netcraft.com...://www.magneticenergy.org.uk

Looking inside the document for anything... out of place.

EDIT:
Apparently the document itself was made in 1/8/2000. But it was modifed in 8/3/2003.
Now where can find the unmodifed version so we can compare.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
True or not, this is amazing. I even just read the original forum thread by the anonymous poster and he talks about some incredible things. Most of which seems to make sense about the Earth's future.

The main thing I am skeptical about is the part about electricity not working after the pole shift. Is there any truth to this? Would that really be the case?

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, I'm no physicist, but this is a very surprising statement. I find it hard to believe that a polar shift, which, I have heard, has happened before and will happen again, would have this effect.

The second critical revelation we received is in the near future the magnetic axis of the earth will shift. The message of the greatest importance is that after the shift, ELECTRICITY WILL NOT WORK. The new Earth polarity will not allow present generators to gather magnetic molecular structures from the ionosphere and then form them into electrons. This shift is a necessary event to maintain a working planetary energy system. People are not being punished by God in any way, shape, or form. The coming pole shift will help save us from killing ourselves, and it is a necessary step in our evolution as it will effect all life on our planet with a vibrational increase. We are intimately connected to this planet on all levels while we are here. Our state of consciousness, our awareness levels, our energy levels all interact with the energy of the planet. Our relationship with the planet and each other is evolving to higher states of consciousness, awareness levels, and energy. The magnetic shift will greatly assist in that process.

www.magneticenergy.org.uk

[edit on 2006/2/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Yes, thats right. Of course. An alien wants to make contact with us, so he/she/it registers him/her/itself on a forum...? XD

Sorry but this sounds like total bull, and I'd like to see this post. =P Do you have a link?

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Kacen]

Theory

If you we're an alien wanting to communicate with the masses rather than going through goverments,How would you do it?

The internet would seem like a good way to me as there are so many people on the internet looking for research/answers your stuff is bound to be discovered.It seems the perfect place for me.

This way it causes a lot more distress than the old land on the Whitehouse front lawn debate!!!!

Disclosure coming? I don't know, this is just a theory.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I googled "TiAlCo-B Metal" and found a link to what is an apparent earlier document. The writing style seems similar. At that time, the author seemed more concerned with the moon slipping farther away from the earth than global warming....hmmmm.

www.vortexpluswater.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by devast
www.vortexpluswater.com...

I'm just going to throw this out there for those who care to listen. Whoever wrote this has a severe thought disorder. That entity might be human or it might hail from elsewhere, but these are not the writings of a lucid individual and I believe that both sites are written by the same individual. To me, it is all very sad.

And I will add that the idea of Jupiter being the center of the solar system even though all the planets revolve around the Sun is very compelling. Jupiter is such a mysterious place and such an explanation would be very pleasing, if only it were to be sensible, but alas, it is not.

[edit on 2006/2/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

why would someone go to all the bother of creating this if there was no purpose behind it and no money to be made?

for a laugh and to mess with people. the same reason programmers create viruses. it wouldnt be the first time a hoax has been posted on the internet.

right now, whoever started this is laughing their head off at replies like this:

Originally posted by RiotComing
time is vibrating faster as we get closer to this 2012 date, it began around 1986 but from around 1998 onwards it really began to accelerate - all part of a natural process - that's why time is flying by seemingly so fast for many of us, Christmas for example came and went so quickly. The quicker vibration and thinning ionosphere is enabling this awakening.. so either we are all going to wake up and put an end to this with some sensible actions like free energy alternatives... or ... the Illuminati / NWO / whoever you want to call it will bomb us into oblivion and lead us down a path of destruction. It is all starting to fit together now.

I hope that was sarcasm. 'deny ignorance' is a joke. if you really want to deny ignorance on this site, ban people who believe things with no evidence and talk crap.

Maybe it's real, maybe not. thats why we're discussing it here. all I know is that connecting this with Christmas passing very fast last year and the NWO is complete rubbish.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by feebus]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Jupiter is such a mysterious place and such an explanation would be very pleasing, if only it were to be sensible, but alas, it is not.

I seem to have missed the actual Jupiter reference, but is it possible that they are referring to Jupiter as being the center in some other way, besides actually being in the middle with planets revolving around it? For example, it could be the "MAGNETIC" center of our solar system. There may be more about magnetism than we understand, and it could be influenced by more than just the North and South poles. For example, how the moon can influence the tides. It seems like a pretty ridiculous idea at first, but when you get down to it and examine the facts, it may actually make sense. It's a pretty big planet, and it could be the 'center' in more ways than one. Just because it doesn't have the mass to out-gravitate the sun doesn't mean it can't play an important (central) unseen role in everyday life.

'deny ignorance' is a joke. if you really want to deny ignorance on this site, ban people who believe things with no evidence and talk crap.

Maybe it's real, maybe not. thats why we're discussing it here.

Those two sentences are contridictory. ATS has been found to run best because of it's mix of people, both extreme believers, and extreme skeptics. We need a healthy selection of both so that neither side agrees on a certain position, unless it is proven true. As for the Christmas going faster feeling, I agree that time itself feels to be accelerating. This may simply be the fact that I am getting older though. As for the NWO thing, even though I don't quite understand/believe it entirely, it is plausible. You don't know what world governments do behind closed doors.

So keep an open mind and let's all work together, even if you 100% disagree with something somebody says. Difference in opinion is what makes the world work.
Peace and love, man.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I haven't had time to look at all of the drawings and read all the claims, but there are several incorrect issues right off the bat.

I am an electronics engineer, and have spent a lot of time researching free energy devices, so I will give my first impression.

First of all the magnetic pole of the Earth is shifting and has reversed over 250 times throughout the history of our planet. Why would electricity just stop working after the next reversal? This statement is untrue, and electricity will still be around long after we are all gone.

Also the technology presented is based on magnetic energy but here’s the thing. Magnetism generates electricity, and electricity generates magnetism. You can't have one with out the other.

Also these drawings are to elaborate and complex. Every electrical motor and just about any device are based on simple principles. A motor can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. So you would start with a simple device and prove the theory first then expand on the same principle to get to the level these drawings are made. It would be like trying to build a Lamborghini before the Ford Model T.

All in my opinion.

[edit on 2/17/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I cant beleive you people are still talking about this .

go back and read some of the previous statements in this thread .

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When ones sees the world "healing", he must be cautious! I smell new age mumbo jumbo behind this...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
First of all the magnetic pole of the Earth is shifting and has reversed over 250 times throughout the history of our planet. Why would electricity just stop working after the next reversal? This statement is untrue, and electricity will still be around long after we are all gone.

Also the technology presented is based on magnetic energy but here’s the thing. Magnetism generates electricity, and electricity generates magnetism. You can't have one with out the other.

Also these drawings are to elaborate and complex. Every electrical motor and just about any device are based on simple principles. A motor can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. So you would start with a simple device and prove the theory first then expand on the same principle to get to the level these drawings are made.

Hi Hal9K,

Thanks for the input (Also, thank you minniescar for the analysis brief on the heating device). I'm grateful to hear from an EE on the schematics. I have a friend with whom I will be speaking later today who is an ME and a product designer for a major automotive parts manufacturer. I've printed out some of the schematics and would like to get his feedback on them as well.

Regarding the occurrence of past pole reversals you reference above, the last one occurred 780,000 years ago. Such an event would truly be a first in mankind's known history.
Even major polar shifts occur only once every 12,000-20,000 years.

And while electromagnetic energy is exactly that -- electromagnetic energy -- we rely on public utilities for the provision of electricity as such. In the aftermath of a global event (or even a large-scale regional catastrophe), I would not rely on the grid to stay operational. As at least one of the devices is intended to generate electricity (mini romag generator), I think it is possible this is the context in which the author refers to the inpoerable state of electrical devices. This reference could also possibly address the aftermath of an EMP which, if large enough, could possibly fry the electrical circuitry of any/all devices within a given range, thereby rendering them useless.

Lastly, regarding the unnecessary complexity of some of the schematics, there are others (e.g., the mini-romag generator) which seem rather simple. I would, however, be very interested to hear your opinion on the relative simplicty of this and similar designs once you have had the time to review them...

By contrast, a more complex object, such as a 480 Hp motor or a cold fusion motor, would most likely be more complex in deisgn (by necessity), would it not?

Anyway, if my friend (or any other ME for that matter, or you, once you have had the time to more thoroughly review them) can at least partially validate the feasibility of one or more of these designs (the more simple ones, of course), I very well may be paying a visit to an acquaintance who has a metal working/fabrication shop here in town. If valid, I would very likely consider invetsing the money (and/or time) requried to attempt to build one (or more) (though I doubt I would begin with the spacecraft).

After all, as has been mentioned in the thread by several others, in these designs we have a very simple method of testing for validity -- build one! Personally, I like the thought of having my very own magnetic water purifier and pump, let alone a 480Hp beast that never has to stop at the pump!

Just a few thoughts, and again I welcome any and all feedback...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner
Regarding the occurrence of past pole reversals you reference above, the last one occurred 780,000 years ago. Such an event would truly be a first in mankind's known history.
Even major polar shifts occur only once every 12,000-20,000 years.

It is true that a magnetic pole shift is a new phenomenon to us, but it is something we do understand and can overcome. It is not the end of the world as some would lead to believe, in fact it is an exciting time to witness if we even notice it is happening. A magnetic pole shift happens over a long period of several hundred years, and is not an abrupt change. Regardless of the magnetic pole shift, it will not affect how electrical generators or devices work. The magnetic pole is generated by the inner core of the planet spinning at a different rate than the outer crust. Without it we would be exposed to solar radiation and our atmosphere would be stripped away, which is probably what happened to the planet Mars. Do your own research on this, and you will understand and appreciate this phenomenon.

Lastly, regarding the unnecessary complexity of some of the schematics, there are others (e.g., the mini-romag generator) which seem rather simple. I would, however, be very interested to hear your opinion on the relative simplicty of this and similar designs once you have had the time to review them...

This is one I have not seen before, but just from the configuration, it looks like nothing more than a typical electric motor. I don't see any over unity advantage in the system. Here is a clue, if the inventor says the device needs to be started by a motor or other means, that is usually a sign the invention is not over unity because it cannot start on it's own. Just a personal insight that I happen to believe in.

By contrast, a more complex object, such as a 480 Hp motor or a cold fusion motor, would most likely be more complex in deisgn (by necessity), would it not?

Speaking in terms most people understand, "size doesn't matter". It either works or it doesn't. A principle will work on a small scale the same as it would on a large scale. The fact that the drawing is of a large scale device, for me, is questionable.

I very well may be paying a visit to an acquaintance who has a metal working/fabrication shop here in town. If valid, I would very likely consider invetsing the money (and/or time) requried to attempt to build one (or more) (though I doubt I would begin with the spacecraft).

Let me give you a little advice. Save your money. If this were true, these devices would have been explained in simpler terms. I know what it would cost to machine and build a device like this, and if it doesn't work, you will be out a lot of pesos. The wise investor will want proof of concept before investing on this magnitude.

Tell you what, if you are interested in learning about free energy, there is one place to start that will spark your imagination. Look up Edward Leedskalnin, the man who built Coral Castle and read his book Magnetic Current. This is where I started and have built what he describes as a perpetual motion device. It does work, but is not practical because you cannot extract more energy than what you put in, but I learned a lot from it on how to create magnets.

Well my fingers are tired, and I hope this is helpful. I do believe free energy is possible, but you have to be aware that this is an area of schemers and scammers looking to make a buck and have diluted the idea. From what I’ve read so far this person that wrote the article you found is delusional, and doesn’t have a clue about physics. All I can say is use your common sense and keep the faith; maybe you will be the one to find the key.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

[Look up Edward Leedskalnin, the man who built Coral Castle and read his book Magnetic Current.

You know, it is a real shame that a man who can explain the entire universe without any hesitation or doubt, cannot do so in such a way that others can understand and idiots like Einstein get all the credit because they can use something as arcane and mysterious as mathematics.

Leedskalnin spent his entire life pining for his love and slowly dying of malnutrition and dehydration, while Einstein was partying it up at Princeton. Life is so unfair.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
All I see here is a scam to sell products, claiming to be alein techonligy. It's nothing new, people have been trying to make this free energy as far back as the 8th century.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi Hal,

Thanks for the Leedskalnin lead. My comments are embedded below.

A magnetic pole shift happens over a long period of several hundred years, and is not an abrupt change.

Actually, I have done a little research on this, and aside from a few abstracts which speak to the potential validity to both gradual and radical pole shift theories, I cannot locate any evidence which invalidates the radical shift theory.

Is there any documentation you can steer me towards which speaks to the existence of intervals only in the range of "hundreds of years?" Thanks...

As an interesting ancillary note, I came across an abstract from the Italian National Institute of Geophysics which supports the theory that there may exist a relationship between severe archaeomagnetic/geomagnetic jerks and geophysical events:

"Secular variation of the geomagnetic field observed at the Earth's surface has been found to undergo impulsive accelerations (Gerks) lasting less than a few years. In this paper the relations between jerks and the occurrence of strong earthquakes (Ms 7.0) is analysed for this century, disclosing a positive correlation between the maximum number of recorded strong earthquakes and jerk occurrence."

This makes for a decent segue to address what effects we might realize when such a shift/reversal does occur.

Without it we would be exposed to solar radiation and our atmosphere would be stripped away, which is probably what happened to the planet Mars.

While I do not fear such an extreme event may take place here, the increased levels of solar radiation are of personal concern to me. Without the protection of the earth's magnetic field, the level of solar radiation reaching the surface of the earth is sure to increase.

In fact, current research supports the theory that is exactly what is happening right now. The University of Delaware Bartol Research Institute Neutron Monitor Program measures the number of high-energy particles reaching the surface of the earth from space. The following charts show an increase in the number of such particles reaching the surface. Considering we are in a "solar min" cycle, I think it is fair to suggest that such increases may constitute further evidence of the current weakening of the earth's magnetic field.

Below is the last six months of data collected by the Greenland Neutron Monitor in Thule, Greenland:

And from the McMurdo, Antarctica Neutron monitor:

And from the South Pole Monitor:

The real question is, what will be the result of this increased radiation, especially if it occurs over a prolonged period of time?

We know from the First Law of Thermodynamics that the additional energy must be released by some mechanism. Given the (above referenced) correlation between geomagnetic jerks and strong earthquakes, I think it would not be wise to rule out the possible geophysical consequences that may result from such a polar shift/reversal. Similarly, severe climatic shifts and the ripple-effect of any severe disruptions to agricultural production (both possible consequences) would most likely result in dramatic consequences on a global scale.

At the very least, the additional influx of solar radiation may very well disrupt communications and quite possibly our electrical infrastructure:

Speaking in terms most people understand, "size doesn't matter". It either works or it doesn't. A principle will work on a small scale the same as it would on a large scale. The fact that the drawing is of a large scale device, for me, is questionable.

Nonetheless, would you not expect a "cold fusion motor" to have an inherently higher level of complexity than a simple electric (or magnetic) motor?

I very well may be paying a visit to an acquaintance who has a metal working/fabrication shop here in town. If valid, I would very likely consider invetsing the money (and/or time) requried to attempt to build one (or more) (though I doubt I would begin with the spacecraft).

Let me give you a little advice. Save your money. If this were true, these devices would have been explained in simpler terms. I know what it would cost to machine and build a device like this, and if it doesn't work, you will be out a lot of pesos. The wise investor will want proof of concept before investing on this magnitude.

Maybe it wasn't clearly understood from my last post, but if I was to undertake such an endeavor, it would a) involve one of the more simple designs, e.g., the small generator, or maybe the water purifier (or, much less likely, the supposed 480Hp beast of a motor), and b) such an undertaking would be contingent on the validation by a personal friend who is a mechanical engineer by trade and education.

And if such a design -- say the water purifier, for instance -- is feasible, would I then consider a nominal investment to build a water purifier which can operate independently of the availability of electricity? Dman straight I would, considering I live in one of the most geologically active regions on the entire planet.

This has nothing to do with "free energy," in which I have little more than a passing interest (along with the recognition of the benefit such a technology would bring). It is simply a matter of common sense.

Nonetheless your feedback leads me to believe that the schematics probably won't receive a positive review from my friend, either.

I make reference to the spacecraft for no other reason then, well, this is the first time I have ever encountered schematics for a spacecraft.
Pretty cool IMHO, regardless of its validity...

From what I’ve read so far this person that wrote the article you found is delusional, and doesn’t have a clue about physics.

I find this interesting, as while I maintain the front-end equation is highly suspect, I have yet to "read the author," so to speak. You are the second member to reference the "delusional state" of the author.

And violet, if you were to take a glance through either the material or the original thread (links to both provided in the first post), you will see no one is trying to sell anything, and in fact, these designs are provided with the understanding they are a "gift" for everyone.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You know, it is a real shame that a man who can explain the entire universe without any hesitation or doubt, cannot do so in such a way that others can understand and idiots like Einstein get all the credit because they can use something as arcane and mysterious as mathematics.

Well said Grady, and it is true he was eccentric and I don’t think his theories are correct, but I still admire the man for his uneducated accomplishments.

What my intention by bringing him up was to lead to his perpetual motion invention, which does work. The core is a simple continuous loop that can be opened by a bar, and has a coil of wire around it.

www.leedskalnin.com...

When energy is applied for a short period of time then removed, magnet current will continue to flow through the core until the core is opened with the bar. When opened the magnetic current is converted back to electricity through the coil in a short burst. But once energized it will hold the magnetic current in the core indefinitely, until the magnetic flow is disrupted. It is a very fundamental principle that shows the correlation between magnetic flow and electricity being converted back and forth.

I also used this same device to magnetize magnets or change the polarity of magnets, just by putting the magnet within the loop of the core and applying power to it. It comes in very handy when working with magnets.

I should have also noted in my previous post that his theories, while interesting, are what we would call “fringe”.

Actually, I have done a little research on this, and aside from a few abstracts which speak to the potential validity to both gradual and radical pole shift theories, I cannot locate any evidence which invalidates the radical shift theory.

From the looks of it you have done some excellent work, and it shows that you’re aware of the two theories. But here is the reason why I don’t believe the radical shift theory.

As I said before, the core of the planet spinning slightly faster than the crust generates the geomagnetic field that protects our planet.

The spin of the Earth's core is an important part of the dynamo that created the planet's magnetic field

from www.msnbc.msn.com...

So in order for a radical shift in the geomagnetic field to occur, the planet core would also have to have a radical shift. The laws of physics tells us that bodies in motion tend to stay in motion and on a large scale like that of a planet, this change would be very slow and occur over a long period of time.

As an interesting ancillary note, I came across an abstract from the Italian National Institute of Geophysics which supports the theory that there may exist a relationship between severe archaeomagnetic/geomagnetic jerks and geophysical events:

"Secular variation of the geomagnetic field observed at the Earth's surface has been found to undergo impulsive accelerations (Gerks) lasting less than a few years. In this paper the relations between jerks and the occurrence of strong earthquakes (Ms 7.0) is analysed for this century, disclosing a positive correlation between the maximum number of recorded strong earthquakes and jerk occurrence."

This is an interesting theory, and I would have to study it more later, but you will also find plenty of information supporting both sides. I am not an expert on this, and I am just giving my opinion, but a radical shift just doesn’t seem likely.

While I do not fear such an extreme event may take place here, the increased levels of solar radiation are of personal concern to me. Without the protection of the earth's magnetic field, the level of solar radiation reaching the surface of the earth is sure to increase.

In fact, current research supports the theory that is exactly what is happening right now. The University of Delaware Bartol Research Institute Neutron Monitor Program measures the number of high-energy particles reaching the surface of the earth from space. The following charts show an increase in the number of such particles reaching the surface. Considering we are in a "solar min" cycle, I think it is fair to suggest that such increases may constitute further evidence of the current weakening of the earth's magnetic field.

Unless I am mistaken, the charts you’re giving are for “neutrons” and are not what we are worried about. It is the solar radiation which is electromagnetic that will cause the planet to heat up, then the solar winds, which are electrons and protons, are what can strip a planet of it’s atmosphere.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

You also have to look at this over a long period of time, as in decades. These charts only show a couple of month’s worth of data. The sun has variations from time to time and also has an eleven-year cycle of sunspot activity, so you need data that would go back at least that far. It could be that this is just a natural upswing and will eventually come back down to normal.

Nonetheless, would you not expect a "cold fusion motor" to have an inherently higher level of complexity than a simple electric (or magnetic) motor?

Not really, I would expect the principle behind the theory would be relatively simple, but the gadget itself may be complex in order to maintain and contain a reaction. You would expand on the basic principle once it is understood. For example: the electric motor is very simple device that involves a rotor being turned by a magnet. The basic principle is that magnets with opposing poles are attracted to each other, and like poles repel. This is the basic principle that I’m talking about. Now once you understand this, a more complex motor can be designed to increase the number of magnets involved to increase power output or to improve efficiency. That is the natural order that inventions take. You just don’t start with something as complex as the drawings that are in the article.

And if such a design -- say the water purifier, for instance -- is feasible, would I then consider a nominal investment to build a water purifier which can operate independently of the availability of electricity? Dman straight I would, considering I live in one of the most geologically active regions on the entire planet.

If you needed one, you can buy a simple water distiller that will work over an open fire if no electricity was available.

external image

www.baproducts.com...

I am not saying this is not worth researching, but before I would spend any money on this, I would like to see some proof that it works.

Either way, good luck on your research.

[edit on 2/18/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi Hal,

Thanks for the great links -- especially the one for the water distiller...

Living in San Diego, my wife and I have been proactively preparing for "the Big One" for almost a year now (our preparation kicked into high gear after our govt.'s reponse to Katrina). Aside from a rather signifcant (rotating) supply of drinking water we already maintain, water purification capability is one of only two significant outstanding issues remaining...

Regarding the measurement of neutron bombardment, there are several reasons why theese research institutes measure netron bombardment levels. What is important to realize is the measurement bombardment of neutrons is indicative of the levels of bombardment of other, more harmful cosmic particles.

In other words, an increase in neutron bombardment ==> an increase in solar/cosmic radiation.

On a side note, I have expanded upon this tangent in the Fragile Earth forum on this thread, and welcome any and all continued (and insightful) discussion on the topic...

With regards to the original set of diagrams (and the subject of this thread), until I have a chance to speak with my friend -- i.e., pending further validation of (any of) the designs, I probably won't be adding any more to the thread...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Nice reading. The original thread is strange, but the document seems to be a result of a long and tedious work. Wonder if anyone would bother to make that amount of calculations/research for a hoax. Interesting to see how this plays out...

As for the thing about Jupiter being some sort of center, it is correct in a way that Jupiter has the largest magnetic field in the solar system, or magnetosphere, around it produced by its massive core of liquid hydrogen, which is quite unique form in the solar system (what we know atm). Also around Jupiter is a enormous field of charged particles, also knows as the Io Plasma Torus. Maybe it has something to do with it...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Now, without actually even looking at the math, can someone in the know please tell me how/why Jupiter is/could be considered the "center of our solar system?"

Because it's in the "middle" of the planetary line up? Unnatural logic though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join