It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another msg. from another anonymous "extraterrestrial helper?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you read closely, it never states it will only work AFTER a pole shift. It says it will work after a pole shift.
Wich could mean 2 things. But later on in the pdf it is explained how it is operable both on the northern and southern hemisphere, thus, to me it is clear that these devices work no matter what.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by signs
Today Bush said that the nation is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that would "startle" most Americans...

news.yahoo.com...

I think it's time to get to work on a spaceship...

This just has to do with not being dependent on foreign nations. I think China might be plotting to control most of the oil, so Bush wants to counter this by not needing the oil because we will have other sources of energy etc...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It claims that the pole shift will cause electricity not to work, so what about us? It's a fact that our bodies produce electricity to keep our mind and body communication flowing, basically keeping us alive. So if this pole shft is ever to change, will the electric energy in our bodies stop? If so, how will our bodies survive? It's good that its a breakthrough source to save our planet, but if it's true it will require the sacrifice of all living bodies that require electric energy in order to survive. Unless our bodies will someway adapt to the Magnetic energy, but I'm not so sure if we'll be around long enough for this big change.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.aquadoc.com...

Magnetic water purifiers?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Look friends, it's really taking us nowhere to discuss weather or not someone could or could not create a hoax like this webpage or not. ANYTHING is possible in this world and therefore it takes us nowhere closer to finding out the truth by going back and forth about the motivational level of an insane person.

Proving that an insane person COULD create a hoax does not prove that this IS a hoax. See?

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO FOLLOW THE BLUEPRINTS ! ! !
...anything else is for the tabloids...

The idea of sending the information to companies is an easy carried out idea and could be a good one, however, one thing does not rule out the other. This is important stuff guys. Potentially worldchanging stuff.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Today Bush said that the nation is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that would "startle" most Americans...

In that case, we better get working on it ourselves and develop it before the government. Because you know they aren't going to make it free, even if it is "free energy". They'll find some way to tax it
. Or hook it up to the old system so you're still paying for hydro even when it isn't costing them anything.

Here is how our system is designed to work
www.aquadoc.com...

Both of these new ideas sort of inspire me that this idea might be plausible again, just as my faith was about to drop to zero.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO FOLLOW THE BLUEPRINTS ! ! !

That is what I've been saying since page one. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge, skills, or materials to assemble any of those machines from blueprints. That's why I have been asking other people to do it. If I recall, there are at least two people already at work on these machines now. They'll probably have something to show by next week hopefully.

Edit: By the way, I did some sleuthing, and I don't think Bush's plan is going to be quite as "shocking" as he lets on. Maybe shocking to someone of his intelligence level, but I'm pretty sure all it will be is solar power:

Thin-Film Photovoltaics

"Heh heh heh. Now.... now this is gunna shock you. We figured out how to.... harness... the power of the sun. Ya see.. the sun produces light... the technical term is sunshine..."

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is totally BS. Same path as all hoaxes. The engines will fork if pole shift and if, and if, and if. A pole shift is due, it could be tomorrow but also in 1000 years.
And as always, why do this people report such "vital" information to people who can't even understand simple physics. Why not contact universities.
The answer is known, because it is all BS.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This is totally BS. Same path as all hoaxes. The engines will fork if pole shift and if, and if, and if. A pole shift is due, it could be tomorrow but also in 1000 years.

Shroomery said:

If you read closely, it never states it will only work AFTER a pole shift. It says it will work after a pole shift.
Wich could mean 2 things. But later on in the pdf it is explained how it is operable both on the northern and southern hemisphere, thus, to me it is clear that these devices work no matter what.

If you want to prove that it's BS, build it yourself exactly to specs. Until then you can't prove that it WON'T work, any more than anyone can prove that it WILL work as of yet.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As long as people have this attitude then hoaxers have good time.

They make statements, they have to give proof of what they state and not the other way.

AND

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof (Carl Sagan)

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi Yarcofin

I'm in the same situation as you, besides from playing the guitar and writing songs I'm about as much a handyman as ..... (well actually I can't think of anyone else to compare myself with
)

I saw a few posters saying they would try and build one of these machines, I hope they will.

I saw in the documentary "Reopening the Billy Meier case" an investor showing a simple demonstration of how magnetic generators work, you might wanna check out that movie via torrent, this looks like a doable project for the likes of you and I

...I'm already on it actually... bought the magnets yesterday... ofcause I'll report back, but check out the movie yourself if your interested like me.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
seeing no one had a response to my statement, I'm guessing no one has a real logical reason to explain it. You people are acting blindly to this magnetic energy, our bodies do not work with this magnetic energy and it works with electricity in many ways. Do you people not understand if the pole shift were to happen, electricity won't exist in our bodies anymore?? Maybe you are all too excited on other devices working with magnetic forces, but understand that our bodies don't. So anyone who isn't in La La land and is worried about the side effect of this pole shift please try and enlighten those who don't see beyond what is shown in front of their face.

I could be wrong as well, maybe our bodies will adapt to the use of magnetic energy but does it not take hundreds of years for the human body to adapt to something new?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't panic. Do some googling or have a look at wikipedia to see how our body works . (www.wikipedia.org)

If I remember it is purely bio-chemical. No external magnetic field is needed.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraOurHome
Do you people not understand if the pole shift were to happen, electricity won't exist in our bodies anymore??

Hopefully, I can assuage your fears somewhat.

You can reference the following post on page 3:

Originally posted by mbkennel
A pole shift changes the polarity of the magnetic field of the Earth. That field is tiny and irrelevant for almost all operation of technology.

For instance, iPods work in Australia and Antarctica even though the Earth's magnetic
field is in the other direction. The spacecraft currently on Mars work outside the Earth's magnetic field and designed with ordinary Earth technology.

I am yet to see or encounter any explanation as to why electricty "wouldn't work" following a pole shift. After all, you can't have "electromagnetism" without electricity!

And if that's not convincing enough for you, please take solace in the fact that fossil records indicate that even after a pole shift/reversal, life goes on.

Remember, for electricty to work it must be provided. The loss of the electical grid would, for all intensive purposes, render electrical appliances useless. There are other possibilties which could account for the loss of electricty and the subsequent uselessness of electrical appliances, and I imagine it is possible some of these scenarios could involve the consequences of a polar shift.

It's been some time since I last checked this thread, and it appears we've had some intersting discussion taking place.

MrJenka

How is the prototype at Drexel progressing? I am truly amazed that not only did one of the objects pass a design review, but that someone is actually moving forward with an attempt to build one!

And thank you dgoodpasture, mbkennel, and Darkprime for the continued input.
I was sincerely hoping for some feedback from physicists and/or engineers, and ATS is blessed to have both in their fold!

Cade

I honestly do not yet know whether or not I will move forward with having one of the more simple designs locally fabricated. As Hal9K mentioned, such an endeavor would be costly.

Any such effort would be contingent on a number of factors, including a friend's review and the outcome of the prototype that may be built at Drexel - if this were to (verifiably) work, I may even consider foregoing my own pending design review process on that design only. I am indeed interested in the idea of the water purifier and water pump.

However, even if all the (small) designs checked out with my ME friend, I would still consider my make/buy options for each item before I ever committed to build one.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraOurHome
seeing no one had a response to my statement, I'm guessing no one has a real logical reason to explain it.

No, I just thought you were kidding, didn't you read the post at the top of this page (page 4) ?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner
Cade

I honestly do not yet know whether or not I will move forward with having one of the more simple designs locally fabricated. As Hal9K mentioned, such an endeavor would be costly.

Any such effort would be contingent on a number of factors, including a friend's review and the outcome of the prototype that may be built at Drexel - if this were to (verifiably) work, I may even consider foregoing my own pending design review process on that design only. I am indeed interested in the idea of the water purifier and water pump.

However, even if all the (small) designs checked out with my ME friend, I would still consider my make/buy options for each item before I ever committed to build one.

Take a look at this documentary thepiratebay.org... - there is a very interesting experiment being shown. This is something anyone can build and test. If it works it might be able to pull a generator who knows? Check it out.
More Billy Meier: thepiratebay.org...

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
www.wired.com...

Magnetic Processors...
Now these are real.

UI introduces new laser

Laser--based transistors are as well

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
Don't panic. Do some googling or have a look at wikipedia to see how our body works . (www.wikipedia.org)

If I remember it is purely bio-chemical. No external magnetic field is needed.

As far as nerves goes, you are correct ... it's not electricity per se. It's action potential along nerves ... polarizing ions within cells to create impulses.

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

The cells polarize due to chemical reactions of the sodium-potassium pump ... magnetic fields should have no direct effect on this action potential (they may or may not have other effects on other areas in the body).

EDIT: grammar

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Cade,

Unfortunately my internet connection is too slow to download a GB movie. And even if I wanted to, I have a 2 GB capped limit on my bandwidth per month, so I can't see the movie. Do you have an image of some plans for the machine?

While on the topic, I have seen a lot of documentaries on Free Energy. Particularly about Joseph Newman, who seems to be full of BS, and a guy in France with a giant ferris wheel type contraption with counterweights that seems to turn itself indefinately, which seems more credible. Can't seem to find a link about it, though.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't know...it sort of seems suspicious to me. A space ship? Intergalactic travel? Hmmm...maybe? Possibly Andromedians left it up there for us to figure out. lol. Like I ever will? I am so bad at chemistry, let alone bulding things...except for legos

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Alright...I am going to give it a shot. With some help from friends. I'm going to do it. And when i finish building it. I am going to paste some pictures up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join