It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another msg. from another anonymous "extraterrestrial helper?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A very good read indeed. However there was a slight problem I had. My friend Jay is in his 6th year in Drexel University(local prestiges college in Philadelphia) he is going for his masters in Engineering. Convenantly he was over my house earlier as I was reading this read, I downloaded the manual and ran it by him(the graphs and schematics). After printing out the manual and him reading it thoroughly he decided to make the water purifier at school Monday morning, he said that everything in the manual is "doable" but not likely to work as we would need someone to operate something after it was built. When he completes the purifier in the up comming week I will take pictures and post them, if there are any physcicist in my area Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey please let me know as he I have the resources and materials to build these things but we need someone to make them work. Please get back to me. Another thing, don't discredit this as a hoax, not just yet, the spaceship is not in our league but allot of the things are. Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I only have a B.S. in Physics, but my understanding raises a couple questions. One is the formula and its lack of physical representation in life, plus the units seem to be lacking. My second concern is about electricity, as a magnetic field creates an electric current.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am not engineer and far far from a physicist. But like my friend Jay said "anything can be built, but how will you operate it" he can make it and built it etc.. But he has no idea of the formulas, etc.. Are you close to my area? Maybe we can do some work together, hey! if we come up with something good the world will name high schools and gyms after us
we will win the noble peace prize
. That or we might get shoot by the goverment and them take our project, although they probably already have it and this stuff to them is peanuts.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I don't know where you are, but i'm in VA. Anyways, looking at the formula again brings another glaring point to the forefront. On the left hand side is a MINUS TWO, on the Right is a 409. Both of these are numbers without any multiplicative variable. As standard practice in basically all science, simple algebra would be peformed to move the 2 to the right hand side, making:

C-14^z = 710Y+411

Why wouldn't it be written like this? Afterall, performing dimensional analysis says that C, Y, and Z must all be unitless so there's no problem combining the like terms.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And the manual is nearly unadulterated B.S.

Let's start

The ionosphere is not merely an "ozone layer" or "invisible gases" but it is a rim of pulsing neutrons that is the DISTRIBUTION ZONE for the energy that supplies this planet. Electrical power plants are now forming ionospheric neutrons into electricity at a rate whereby the FEED SOURCE that provides our planet with energy cannot sustain this protective rim, thus ozone depletion is happening. REPEAT: ELECTRICITY IS THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF OZONE DEPLETION.

nonsensical BS.

It reads like it was written by a mentally ill person (logghorea?). Some of the
drawings may be collected randomly from on-line patent data bases.

When we get ET physics we will know. The first part of ET physics will be that
Einstein and Maxwell are mostly right.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I AM a physicist as well... care to explain to me where it's wrong... I'll gladly defend it... as long as you make sense.

And your comment/ultimate prediction about Einstein and Maxwell being right, is quite funny... that's such a large assumption to make from such a primitive, captive of money, ape decendant world that cannot even take care of it's own suffering do to its in-grown greed and power.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
www.wired.com...

Magnetic Processors...
Now these are real.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
the manual says

This technology will only work after a pole shift.

save it for your grandchildren.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

Originally posted by Hal9000
First of all the magnetic pole of the Earth is shifting and has reversed over 250 times throughout the history of our planet. Why would electricity just stop working after the next reversal? This statement is untrue, and electricity will still be around long after we are all gone.

Also the technology presented is based on magnetic energy but here’s the thing. Magnetism generates electricity, and electricity generates magnetism. You can't have one with out the other.

Also these drawings are to elaborate and complex. Every electrical motor and just about any device are based on simple principles. A motor can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. So you would start with a simple device and prove the theory first then expand on the same principle to get to the level these drawings are made.

Hi Hal9K,

Thanks for the input (Also, thank you minniescar for the analysis brief on the heating device). I'm grateful to hear from an EE on the schematics. I have a friend with whom I will be speaking later today who is an ME and a product designer for a major automotive parts manufacturer. I've printed out some of the schematics and would like to get his feedback on them as well.

Regarding the occurrence of past pole reversals you reference above, the last one occurred 780,000 years ago. Such an event would truly be a first in mankind's known history.
Even major polar shifts occur only once every 12,000-20,000 years.

And while electromagnetic energy is exactly that -- electromagnetic energy -- we rely on public utilities for the provision of electricity as such. In the aftermath of a global event (or even a large-scale regional catastrophe), I would not rely on the grid to stay operational. As at least one of the devices is intended to generate electricity (mini romag generator), I think it is possible this is the context in which the author refers to the inpoerable state of electrical devices. This reference could also possibly address the aftermath of an EMP which, if large enough, could possibly fry the electrical circuitry of any/all devices within a given range, thereby rendering them useless.

Lastly, regarding the unnecessary complexity of some of the schematics, there are others (e.g., the mini-romag generator) which seem rather simple. I would, however, be very interested to hear your opinion on the relative simplicty of this and similar designs once you have had the time to review them...

By contrast, a more complex object, such as a 480 Hp motor or a cold fusion motor, would most likely be more complex in deisgn (by necessity), would it not?

Anyway, if my friend (or any other ME for that matter, or you, once you have had the time to more thoroughly review them) can at least partially validate the feasibility of one or more of these designs (the more simple ones, of course), I very well may be paying a visit to an acquaintance who has a metal working/fabrication shop here in town. If valid, I would very likely consider invetsing the money (and/or time) requried to attempt to build one (or more) (though I doubt I would begin with the spacecraft).

After all, as has been mentioned in the thread by several others, in these designs we have a very simple method of testing for validity -- build one! Personally, I like the thought of having my very own magnetic water purifier and pump, let alone a 480Hp beast that never has to stop at the pump!

Just a few thoughts, and again I welcome any and all feedback...

Hello sdrumrunner

I've been watching this thread now with great interest. In my humble opinion you have the right attitude, wanting to take these alarmingly interesting informations to the test of trying them out. Thinking that our science is right in an absolute way, and that it therefore can serve as a testing ground for scientific information claimed to have been given by the creator, is ironicly perhaps not the scientific way to go about this.

I would not concern myself with those who giggle, this world has always been taken forward by those who did not stop when the giggle army was sent in.

I'm for one am very interested in your intention of building these technologies and putting them to the test of pracis, not to the test of theory.

In theory there's no difference between theory and practice, but there is in practice.

Please share if it is still your intention to carry these thoughts out in real life, either by replying here or U2U. Appreciate it, thanks.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
one thing, has anyone taken the time to try to create one of these devices. Maybe a simple one and see if it works.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumofallfears
the manual says

save it for your grandchildren.

or 2013

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Who would go a hoaxer go to the trouble of writing 230 pages of plans and blueprints just for a bit of a giggle?

Does anyone know any reputable Physicist ( who we can prove is an actual Physicist) who could possibly take a look at this document?

I'm not saying the guy is for real, but if he's a fake he's cleverest and most determined fake I've seen a long time.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
im sure somewere there are scientists that have created a chamber that can simulate a pole shift, maybe if someone were to create one of the devices say like the water pump then they could test it there.

boooohaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammer of God
Who would go a hoaxer go to the trouble of writing 230 pages of plans and blueprints just for a bit of a giggle?

Does anyone know any reputable Physicist ( who we can prove is an actual Physicist) who could possibly take a look at this document?

I'm not saying the guy is for real, but if he's a fake he's cleverest and most determined fake I've seen a long time.

It invokes the thought of CIA footprint, but who ever and however, the only thing that is important is trying to actually build one of these things. Anything else is so uninteresting, to me at least. The very thought of using primitive science (ours) to figure out advanced science (from the creator) is perhaps not the brightes I've come across. That is asuming that this IS from the creator, but that is the claim we have to investigate. If you were to investigate a fraud physic, would you ask the psysic if she could "see" if she was psysic?

I can't see any alternative than testing the claim of these blueprints. I've been searcing my mind to try and come up with someone who would have the skills to do something like this. This is too important not to test. Could the minds who have not created free energy (ours) figure out with that same mind if a proposed blueprint would work I ask? Let's test this, together if at all possible.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
what about a technology lab...this information defenetly seems very important if it is not proven to be fake...i feel that some companys should know about this.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A pole shift changes the polarity of the magnetic field of the Earth.

That field is tiny and irrelevant for almost all operation of technology.

For instance, iPods work in Australia and Antarctica even though the Earth's magnetic
field is in the other direction.

The spacecraft currently on Mars work outside the Earth's magnetic field and designed
with ordinary Earth technology.

All the thing in there is 100% nonsensical BS.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You would be surprised how motivated being completely insane can make you. I agree that no sane person would waste their time doing this, but if your reality is a bit messed up, you would be surprised the lengths you would go to, to get this apparently very obvious and very useful truth out. I bet whoever made this did it all in one sitting, for like three days straight without sleep or eating.

That sort of discredits the entire thing, doesn't it? Unless I'm mistaken, a pole shift means just that..... South changes to North, and vice versa. And that's about all that happens. So we should be able to use these things right now, just reverse all of the polarities. Right?

It can't be dependant on electricity, since it says electricity will fail to exist after the pole shift. What could the Pole Shift possibly do to make this thing work, besides simply a magnetic shift?

That field is tiny and irrelevant for almost all operation of technology.

Not when your technology primarily consists of magnets. You mention an iPod, but take a compass to the North or South pole. That won't work. iPods and magnet-based technology are mutually exclusive, you can't compare them.

Although all that should be the difference is that it runs backwards, like when you wire a motor to a battery one way it will run clockwise, if you hook it up the other way it will run counter-clockwise.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If they are saying that we must stop using electricity as it is depleting the ozone layer AND that electricity will be of no use to us in an upcoming magnetic pole shift. Could this shift in the magnetic pole, not be due to a volcano?? think about it, yellowstone in America is well over due, along with many others, but.... with the vast SIZE of yellowstone is enough to shift any pole out of sink.
Also it would cloud the skys with debre, gases smoke, rendering electricity and communications useless. Thus using magnets being the only solution to use in a modern world, unless that is, if we want to return to cave men. Think about this, could all the movement under ground, taking all major earthquakes, hurricanes and in general natural disasters in the past 2 years be the beggining of the end?? Each of these earthquakes are shifting plates, and they happen all day long, but the major ones shifting are not so common, yet if we heard of another major natural disaster we would not be surprised, would we?? shocked yes but not surprised. Could this simply be the cam before the storm.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Today Bush said that the nation is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that would "startle" most Americans...

news.yahoo.com...

I think it's time to get to work on a spaceship...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join