It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother has been invited to visit Spetsnaz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hey,

Believe it or not but, my brother has been invited to spend the summer with Spetsnaz in Russia. He has this opportunity because he is mates with this russian guy who's father is the head General of Spetsnaz. So he's been invited to spend a few months there. Quite an opportunity don't you think?

I'm sure there'll be lots of vodka and deer hunting with machine guns. Wish i was going!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Damn!!!

he must feel really special lol.

I'd agree with you and I'd love to be there too, would be awsome fun

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Awesome fun?
To be in a Russian Military base where conscripts get regularly tortured, abused and raped? Where several hundred soldiers commit suicides every year?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ahh, give the Ruskies a rest. They're good blokes . . . and the Spetsnaz are the goodest! Deer hunting with machine guns. Damn. Lucky son of a gun.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I've gotting nothing against russkies..
I'm just getting tired of armed deserters wandering across our border (i live 20km from the border)

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hehe all you Fins are anti russian these days.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
...just in these days?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Awesome fun?
To be in a Russian Military base where conscripts get regularly tortured, abused and raped? Where several hundred soldiers commit suicides every year?

Awww dude, you are WAAAAAAY exaggerating the truth, I mean - more US troops commit suicide in Iraq than in the Russian Army

new topics

top topics

join