It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Black-Hole" type of UFO sighting over Dublin, California!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It was Tuesday, November 22nd and I was headed on my way back to oakdale from hayward and was coming over the hill into dublin when all of a sudden a huge black mass appeared in the sky above the city. At the time, my buddy said, "Look, a blimp!" as before, we saw a plane with one of those message streamers, advertising a new shop opening. Anyway, as the ominous black disc-shaped object kept moving very very slowly, it was apparent it wasnt a blimp.... to me anyways. If it had traveled and "turned" like it appeared to have, the blimps silhouette shouldve changed by now. It didnt seem blimp shaped, but rather like a huge black disk. I've never seen something so dark in the sky the middle of the day!
My buddy started really freaking out on it like, "WHAT IS THAT?!?!". Obviously, he didnt accept his explanation of a "blimp" anymore either. This thing continued to drop lower, and lower onto the city. Surely somebody else saw it?! I rolled down my window and gave a bewildered look to the guy in the truck next to me and pointed to the object as to say, "What the hell?!?!" He shrugged and rolled his window down, replying with "I've been watching it for a while now!! I have NO clue what it is?!?!" As it neared the rooftops even closer, its size was apparent, it was as big as the top of a building and as wide as it too. We sat staring in awe as it appeared to keep gliding away from us and over the city, eventually becoming a small black dot on the horizon before disappearing. Surely the whole city had seen it and scattered in panic? We went to the costco there to do some shopping and it seemed nothing was amiss. We even turned on the radio, to a station from dublin we saws advertised on a helicopter and still, no report of a hovering "black-hole" type object. Soon after the UFO disappeared, here was some odd jets flying at rapid speed around the city. I figured they were fighter jets, but it was hard to tell... they simply moved too fast, decisive and sharp to have been anything else.

Now, i'm not sure on the size of a blimp, I know they're big, but as big as a LARGE 10 story building or taller and equally as wide too!? I believe it was a hotel I compared it to... it was MUCH wider than the hotel and was sitting BEHIND IT, so there was no screw up on size as it would appear smaller, being farther out in the distance than the building. Lets put it this way... nearby commercial jets (747's likely...) coming in appeared like miniature INSECTS when in comparison to this massive object. To this day, almost a week later, im still searching UFO reports from the area and such, trying to find an explanation. Every UFO I have seen has been metallic, fast and very far away. This just seemed too damn close to home. A HUGE BLACK ufo on a sunny day... it looked like a "glitch in the system" as my friend aptly put it later that night. I'm still SO confused...

Anyone from that area see the same thing? I observed it from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM as we were stuck in traffic going over the hill on our way into dublin... It lingered there forever! Any similar experiences with these "black-hole" ufo's?
PLEASE post someone... I know im not nuts as it was me, my buddy and even another spectator in the truck next to us. First person I asked, knew what I was talking about. I bet at least 9/10 cars on the road that day saw it, so someone PLEASE come forward?!?

Post your thoughts everyone, I'm kinda new to this board and finally decided to post my own topic here, being that this is very puzzling and important to me. After all, seeing is believing, right?

-Z-

[edit on 11/27/2005 by ZyPHeR]

[edit on 11/27/2005 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The story was not changed whatsoever for those of you wondering on the edited. I found a few typographical errors and parts of the story which I embellished on a bit more, to paint a clearer picture. (its easier to catch these things when you reread and think about what happened again.
)
Thank you all, I love whats going on here at ATS and I hope I can be part of your community.

Someone please post though, I know someone else has GOT to have a similar experienc of some sort!!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Interesting sighting to say the least. Welcome to the board, you've just been initiated.

The first mistake anyone makes when seeing their first UFO does is to not secure other eye witnesses. So your number one priority now is to find these people that saw this thing no matter the cost. What immideately comes to mind is to set up a big sign by the road you were driving on stating "Did you see this? Call xxx-xxxxx" etc. The people who saw it should by no doubt take that same road to work/home again, seeing the sign, calling you. It's by far the easiest way to get in contact with those people.

But to answer your q, no, I haven't seen or heard about a 'black hole' type UFO before, even though I'm inclined to believe you as I've seen UFOs with optical camouflage activated before.. a 'black hole' UFO doesn't strike me as something 'way out there'.

Give the sign a try, the sooner the better!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have seen something weird TWICE. In north California. It was very far away and silver. I looked at it and it was hovering. Looked away for not very long at all. Probably 10 secs and then looked back. Could not see it. It hadn't moved away in any direction. It was gone. Then I saw it again at my house. Very weird.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I live in the Bay area and have been seeing UFOs for years! After my first sighting back in 97, I started spending hours every week watching the night sky. Since then, I have seen over a hundred, all types and sizes. Quite regularly, I see huge Mother ships, barely discernible unless you're looking, hover soundlessly over San Pablo's oil refineries. Through the years, I've had many people witness my sightings with me. Today my once skepical Husband, alerts me when a Mother ship is present!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thats very interesteing

Surely someone would have taken photos or even film footage of it on their cell phones?

I agree, the road sign idea is a great way to go.

Also, send in your report to the national UFO reporting center

www.ufocenter.com...

Good luck finding answeres.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As it neared the rooftops even closer, its size was apparent...
--
as big as a LARGE 10 story building or taller and equally as wide too!
--
it was MUCH wider than the hotel and was sitting BEHIND IT
--
Surely the whole city had seen it and scattered in panic?
--
I observed it from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM as we were stuck in traffic going over the hill
--
nearby commercial jets (747's likely...) coming in appeared like miniature INSECTS when in comparison to this massive object.
--
A HUGE BLACK ufo on a sunny day..
--
I bet at least 9/10 cars on the road that day saw it, so someone PLEASE come forward?!?

Virtually every line in that observation is too good to be true. This is almost better than War of the Worlds. If this event was even remotely real and happened durring a traffic jam in California, how many people do you think would see it and not consider calling the media about it or taking pictures? 10 stories tall and moving slow. Just think about it.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I didnt say it was as tall... i'm sorry I didnt clarify that better. It was as wide as this huge building and about as tall as a few stories, easy. It was still off in the distance a bit, but as I said, size proportion was totally obvious and unless my buddy had pointed it out when he did, I doubt we would have seen it.

I agree this does sound farfetched and wouldnt believe it myself unless I had seen it with my own eyes. I dont see the trouble of going through the trouble of witing this story if I honestly didnt think someone else saw it. Thats my main question... I was hoping someone on the road that day was initiated here on ATS and would post, backing up my story. I have a date, time, and 2 witnesses. My buddy is 1, the guy in the truck I talked to was another. We asked where he was from and he said san mateo and that he always travels this way and never has seen anything like it.

I wish we had gotten more witnesses by asking more people, now that I am over the shock of seeing it, but being there, in the moment watching what you truly believe is a UFO... youre just speechles... actionless...
And actually I did pic up my digi cam to take a picture, but around the buildings, as far away as they were the UFO looked like just another piece of the scenery. I couldnt see it at all through my digicam when I pulled it up to take a pic. I have a Nikon Coolpix 2100.

Yeah, I agree maybe a few people would have called in, aight? But I witnessed the thing and I myself didnt even THINK about calling any media anything as i'm not from the area and dont even know the area code in dublin. I watched the whole event and still am shocked... like I said, I witnessed this happen and I didnt panic and get worldwide media coverage simplyfor the fact that I kept second guessing myself. It was just too open for me to see. Like watching the government build a nuclear bomb without a facility, just out in the open, secrets revealed to everyone.

War of the worlds kinda came up in our convo when this was happening as well, my buddy kept mentioning "what if a nuke dropped?" "What if we're under attack?" Which is why I turned the station when a nearby traffic news helicopter caught my eye with the station number. The ufo was gone by the time I saw this though.

Nullster, how many times have large groups of people claimed to have seen something outrageous and the government deems it mass hallucination? A lot. And most times its in ufo cases.
That may be another fear for me... of calling in on anything...
"You're a nutcase sir. Theres no huge black UFO in dublin."
But now I have a few numbers to call to report any UFO sightings, as i've seen a lot lately.

www.sonorasightings.com...

Sonora is the city i'm from and lately there's been a massive wave of UFO sightings, recognized worldwide and spectated by members of MUFON and other UFO officials. The city is dominantly white and set up in the mountains and i've seen various military helicopters and planes WITH missiles and a 2 man cockpit, flying, breaking the sound barrier everywhere up around where I live but i'm not aware of any big military bases, or even of an airport around here, short of a small one in jamestown which wouldnt make any sense of me seeing jets as the 2 points are so many miles away.

Could sonora be the next area 51? Its a very secluded area and a GREAT place for any underground military happenings. You could hide a LOT in these mountains. The infamous "tabletop mountain" is up here also where OOPARTS have been found over years and years of archaeological digs.

I've always been into this stuff and have seen quite a few ufo's up here but nothing quite as spectacular as what I saw last tuesday.
Still, looking for ANY info anyone has on the subject... PLEASE COME FORWARD IF YOU SAW THIS OBJECT!!!!

Thanx and PEACE OUT!
-Z-

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
With the possibility for that many witnesses to a UFO, why have we not heard about it?

Its already the 29th and not 1 story about it elsewhere?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wierd I live around that area and didn't notice anything of the sort I will ask around tomorrow to see if anyone knows of such a thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
....Thats kinda my point. I went home, hoping to hit up the new and see something on it, but nothing. No mention of anything. And the reason you might not of heard of it, I already stated. I witnessed the event MYSELF and didnt call any media, government agency or whatever as I wasnt quite sure what I was seeing, what to do about it, who to call, numbers in particular... everything seemed to happen so fast, even in a span of that time. I could hardly take my eyes away from it, for fear it might disappear. I wanted to watch it till the very last second I possibly could to see if maybe it made any quick, sudden or maybe ominous movements, but nothing of the sort. Slow, silent and HUGE. Still, im thumped to this day. It exhausts me to think about it and keep trying to explain it cuz I cant. Big black hole, middle of the blue sky, sunny day, in TRAFFIC. YES, bizarre. But I know others seen it. Whatd the guy I roll down my window and talked to do? Nothing. He kept driving as well.

I think the world is getting more and more used to seeing ufo sightings and just brushing them off as a weird experience, seeing something new.
I honestly dont know... we're here on ATS, use your imagination! Mass media control, population mind control, I DONT KNOW! I still am thinking about reporting this to the National UFO Report Center but I definately didnt want this response from them as well, thinking I was claling in as a prank or something.

I wouldnt waste my time on something this stupid.... I'm nearly 20 years old, have a job and a life. Hardly enough time for myself, let alone writing some huge UFO fable, but im MAKING time now as i've seen what i've seen and im trying to get to the bottom of this.

Keep posting please... I NEED SOME INSIGHT!!?!

-Z-

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
PLEASE DO! I WENT TO THE COSTCO THERE.... IM TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT BUILDING IT WAS THAT I SAW THE UFO NEXT TO!!! YOU'VE GOT A SPECIFIC TIME AND DAY AND STUFF, SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASK AROUND!!! I DONT LIKE FEELING LIKE A KOOK, BUT KNOWING IM NOT CRAZY!
MUCH THANKZ HOMBRE!

-Z-

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Un Dublin, CA is where I saw the silver thing once. I was travelling. Also near my house in San Jose is moffet air base and they got crazt crud going on there. One time a jet going faster than the speed of sound went buy it was so loud! And sometimes a stay up late and see and hear really weird things. I mean I usually hear weirder things but I still see a lot of UFOs. Haven't seen one in awhile and I don't think I ever saw a black thing like that. I have seen lights that move really fast in the sky and other things but never that big of UFOs.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Go look up number of UFO reports in California and its crazy. We have so many here every day its just nuts. I think Cali is a huge military playground with all kinds of technologies. We do, after all have some of the biggest scientific institutions there are available, am I wrong?

Anyones take on UFO's?
Government driven or extraterrestrials?
Very curious, cuz I think its a bit of both myself... but you never know.

-Z-

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I sincerely doubt any government would fly giant secret aircraft over populated areas if they wanted to keep them secret. If military planes were chasing after it, then that too reveals a likely extraterrestrial nature to the UFO you saw.

Interesting report overall. Its not uncommon to come across reports where only one or a few people saw a UFO, even one that big as it went over a city.

Earlier in 2005 a report from New Hampshire came out by a retired Navy man who saw a cylindrical object twice the size of an aircraft carrier over his house. So far its the only report on the object.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I just wouldnt go out saying theres a black hole saucer this huge above a city, or say something THAT freaking spectacular unless I wanted to be criticised. I dont really care, criticise all you want because my heart knows what my eyes saw. I will admit to you all I am a california cannabis patient and I was a bit high so it made the event a little scary as I have bad anxiety problems sometimes
but I know I wasnt hallucinating, I've never just SEEN # off smoking ganja and i've been doing it for years. Even with extracted potent stuff, never been THAT high. Besides, my buddy saw it too, will collaborate with the story, and i'm gonna find out if I can find the guy that we talked to that day.... he was in a white work truck so at least I eliminated a lot. San Mateo, white work truck coming over the top of the hill on the way into dublin from hayward at 3:00-3:30 PM on Nov 22, 2005...
Please, everyone think of where you were at the time if youre ANYWHERE in cali. This is really bugging the crap out of me!
This thread made it to the front of the main ATS page so hopefully that will give this thread enough traffic to where someone can relate with my story. I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE SEEN IT. IF THE FIRST GUY I ASKED SAW IT, I BET A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE SAW IT.
If I had called mufon, or someone with satellite capabilities or something, I watched the saucer for nearly a half hour until it slowly disappeared into the distance, maybe they could see it too? Or get a member from dublin to look outside? I dont know... Afterwards, it feels like I should have done something but was too stunned to think. Now that I didnt report it immediately, I feel like its a cold case and is gone forever~!
Keep posted, im still confident what I saw, someone else did too and theyre seeking answers as well. I hope they find their way here...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well I asked around, and nobody seemed to remember anything like what you are saying. But don't worry for some reason every night before I go to sleep there is at least 3 things in the sky that I can't ID. I think the Incubus line

"I'm counting UFOs
I signal them with my lighter"

Really kinda shows how people deal with it, most of the people that I asked did admitt that they had been seeing some wierd stuff before and after thanksgiving break so just around the time you said stuff. So don't worry your not going crazy.
Good to know some local guys are taking notice to this site.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah i agree.... more and more people are seeing them everyday. MY buddy didnt beieve in UFO's until this incident but now he admits, theres SOMETHING out there, extraterrestrial or not.
-Z-

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Go look up number of UFO reports in California and its crazy. We have so many here every day its just nuts.

I think that has something to do with how f-ing huge california is.

I was out in Northern california near arcadia for thanksgiving and there is definitely some odd things going on in the area. We saw a bunch of helicopters at one point and then the power at the house went out. Lets just say i wasnt sleeping that night

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hit up www.sonorasightings.com... dude! Madd videos there. These people go skywatching every few nights as they live up in the mountains and have awesome views of the sky. Theres probably over 100+ videos there if not WAY more. They have it posted in the site along with some controversial videos with UFO's in comparison to hawks, planes and other background objects. Awesome for any UFO studier!
-Z-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join