It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Black-Hole" type of UFO sighting over Dublin, California!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
In fact I saw a smaller pitch black object which seemed to be drawing in all of the light around it. It was at about 10:00pm a couple of days ago on a quiet street in my home town of Stalham.

Do you think they could be connected?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Quite possibly.... Can you be sure it was pitch black and not just shadowed being late at night? Not doubting what you said, just curious. Cuz a pitch black UFO in the middle of the daytime is truly spectacular. As I said, it kind of looked like a big blimp, just off in the distance... then I kinda realized it was a little bit big.... ummm... HUGE to say the least in its proportion to the city. Also, why was it pitch black, it was around 3:00 PM when I first started seeing it so there should have been absolutely no shadow cast over it. The shade of black it had was totally intense.... I noted that with how my buddy said it looked like, "a glitch in the system"... like our world had made an error in calculations of some sort and a black hole opened up in the middle of the sky. It looked like a black slow moving "ball-lightning" but HUGE and saucerlike! I still cant understand or explain it to this day but maybe this is either a new variety of camouflage or possible a new breed of UFO or a new phenomena altogether? It seemed to be a flying black hole piloted by some unknown force, but piloted for sure... manually flown over the city, getting smaller disappearing into the horizon.

Hopefully we dont see an invasion of these things cuz the absolute awe I had in seeing this object was dumbing to say the least... I couldnt move... i couldnt hardly breathe I couldnt THINK. I dont think i'd know what to do if it attacked, or worse, we attacked IT. (although I doubt we could do anything to harm them as i've heard too many stories of them shutting down nuke silo's and disabling fighter jets' missiles before they could shoot them.... just wild technologies we cant even dream of.

Imagine us when roswell happened.... look how sophistocated we were. Also, look at the old-style saucer that the extraterrestrials used to have. Are they advancing in technology as we are, but are just a few steps ahead? Maybe they are an entire breed who either came from another planet, looking for a new home or to spectate a smaller, inferior race in growing and thought it peculiar to their sciences... like we do with the biological life on mars and such. They watch our colony grow from a safe distance, and obviously have control of our weapons so they are not alarmed about anything of theirs being hurt. Imagine us watching an ant colony, watching it populate, get more advanced, build wonderous tunnels and such. We can watch the ants anytime we want, and if they launched an attack on us, we could do any number of things to stop them.

Over the years their technology has gotten even better and maybe they are now experimenting with a new "black hole" type of ufo and the ultimate test was in the daytime in a big city? I dont know. Just some ideas anyway. Ive thought way too much into this stuff. This experience really changed anything I thought I ever knew about UFO's.
-Z-

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Go look up number of UFO reports in California and its crazy. We have so many here every day its just nuts. I think Cali is a huge military playground with all kinds of technologies. We do, after all have some of the biggest scientific institutions there are available, am I wrong?

Anyones take on UFO's?
Government driven or extraterrestrials?
Very curious, cuz I think its a bit of both myself... but you never know.

-Z-

Apparently a lot or most happens in northern because whenever I was here in Cali or now living in the OC I haven't seen anything.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just got back from that general area..who knows?Probably something that they are working on at Lawrence Livermore Lab.

Interesting none the less

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Could have been a shadow. I doubt it but maybe. Whatever it was, it was made by the U.S. gov thats all I can say.

PS: Also zypher you should listen to this song called grillz by Nelly. After all you have one don't you? Watch the Music video on Yahoo! Music. Pretty good rap song. Only one I really like.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thats my jam dawwwggg!!
"My mouf shinin somethin like a disco ball//"
"Might start a cold front if I take a deep breath//"
Yeah, I bleev the gov has part in it possibly. No shadow though, it was in the middle of the sky in uninterrupted light. No objects in front of it to cast a shadow.
Yeah, I love my grill, the ladies love it also...(
)
I seen some posers wit grills, spend chump change and get a cheap lookin plain ass grill or w/e but I like ta do it big baby....
I got 16 caps in 18k white gold with 126 diamonds weighing over a dozen carats total, complete with fang extensions.

"I shined them aliens and they sent me a black hole... bastards."

Keep it real yall! Hit me up on U2U if ud like. Paayyce!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
How you got the money for that I will never know. But, the song says, "rob a jewelry store and tell em make me a grill!"

UFOs are weird now a days.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I was born and raised in the bay area, and used to live in Manteca. I know the area you talk about well.

Its important to remember that roughly around the area you speak of is the Lawrence Livermore Sandia labs, where they screw with alot of wierd crap, like Star Wars Weapons and lasers. That facility's various experiments have caused a number of sightings. My best friend's dad used to work there, and he said they do some of the weirdest crap hes ever seen.

Thats something to keep in mind. You could have very well seen a real UFO. I hope you do find other witnesses. And remember to report it to NUFORC. In fact, if you go there, you will find many other reports, and could discover that someone else has reported the same sighting.

Reporting UFO sightings on a big database like that is important to the whole UFO question.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
next time this happens go to

www.craigslist.com...

and post in the general section asking for witnesses.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I was born and raised in the bay area, and used to live in Manteca. I know the area you talk about well.

Its important to remember that roughly around the area you speak of is the Lawrence Livermore Sandia labs, where they screw with alot of wierd crap, like Star Wars Weapons and lasers. That facility's various experiments have caused a number of sightings. My best friend's dad used to work there, and he said they do some of the weirdest crap hes ever seen.

Thats something to keep in mind. You could have very well seen a real UFO. I hope you do find other witnesses. And remember to report it to NUFORC. In fact, if you go there, you will find many other reports, and could discover that someone else has reported the same sighting.

Reporting UFO sightings on a big database like that is important to the whole UFO question.

Maybe they opened some sort of black hole or star-trek-ish portal. Just saying that since you mentioned starwars.

I think you still should post it on craigslist. I mean such a thing no one should forget. It's never too late.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Zypher, just read your first post. Strangely enough I had a bizarre UFO sighting on the very same day, November 22nd, which was actually the most intense sighting I've ever had. However mine ocurred in Montana at about 2:20pm-2:30 pm mountain time, and my sighting didn't at all look like the one you describe. Still though, think it's possible they were related?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRCMontana
Zypher, just read your first post. Strangely enough I had a bizarre UFO sighting on the very same day, November 22nd, which was actually the most intense sighting I've ever had. However mine ocurred in Montana at about 2:20pm-2:30 pm mountain time, and my sighting didn't at all look like the one you describe. Still though, think it's possible they were related?

Maybe they were experimenting with a wormhole. Thats why the wormhole came out in montana. Wanted to see if they could go a short distance first.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hmmm, that's very interesting to think about conspiracy theorist. I should start another thread on my sighting, it was a pretty close range (approx 1 mile or less), broad daylight sighting just like zypher's.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
As it neared the rooftops even closer, its size was apparent...
--
as big as a LARGE 10 story building or taller and equally as wide too!
--
it was MUCH wider than the hotel and was sitting BEHIND IT
--
Surely the whole city had seen it and scattered in panic?
--
I observed it from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM as we were stuck in traffic going over the hill
--
nearby commercial jets (747's likely...) coming in appeared like miniature INSECTS when in comparison to this massive object.
--
A HUGE BLACK ufo on a sunny day..
--
I bet at least 9/10 cars on the road that day saw it, so someone PLEASE come forward?!?

Wow this thread still going strong. How? with the above excerpts. Broad daylight 10 stories tall. Is it plausible that no one reported it or saw it but one person considering 9/10 cars saw it? If this occured over Torrance you could be sure it would been photos, it would have been in the newspaper and news that evening.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I was born and raised in the bay area, and used to live in Manteca. I

I grew up in Tracy..I just spent the last three weeks in Modesto..Sheesh how that place has grown.

I remember many years ago (back in the early 70's) we would hear huge explosions comming from the Altamont Pass area..I was told that it was LL lab testing triggers for nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zealot Dex
In fact I saw a smaller pitch black object which seemed to be drawing in all of the light around it. It was at about 10:00pm a couple of days ago on a quiet street in my home town of Stalham.

I live near stalham and saw the same thing about half and hour after. It seemed very similar to Zealot Dex's description, and again, all the light was drawn towards it. It wasn't there long before it sped away, into the sky.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Mad Squirrel]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Really?

I think this may be a scout checking things out for an invasion or something.

You said it sped off?
Could you say how it was moving? I only saw it stationary.

I think we should keep a lookout for more of these things!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I started telling my buddy about all the responses I got off here and as soon as I saw the lab in livermore, he goes OH YEAH... we WERE close to there when we saw it! I am not familiar with the place, but he is... being older than I am. Anyway, these objects are obviously a reality as i'm not the only one to see them. Huge black object... i mean cmon!!! freakin nuts, seriously! The black hole I saw was moving fast, but not erratic, just at great speeds as it slowly disappeared into the horizon as a black dot until I lost view of it. Still by far the strangest thing i've ever seen in my life. Imagine a steadily cruising black ball lightning. Seriously.
Any other experiences with these? I am REALLY leaning towards government-made craft myself, given the location and evidence I can gather but who knows... right?
Crazy.
-Z-

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Know two people who've seen black UFO's.

Both at night.

One was my brother who saw an oval pitch black object moving in the sky above some trees.
He said it was odd as it was so black against the night sky.

The other was an amateur astronomer who with some friends saw against the milky way a jet black disc.He admitted he had no explanation for it.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Know two people who've seen black UFO's.

Both at night.

One was my brother who saw an oval pitch black object moving in the sky above some trees.
He said it was odd as it was so black against the night sky.

The other was an amateur astronomer who with some friends saw against the milky way a jet black disc.He admitted he had no explanation for it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join