It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Footage, Miami 1995 : One of the Best Evidences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here is an unbelievable ufo footage i wish to share with you on ATS.

Curiously, this event is not very known to say the least. It's a shame, because this is certainly one of the best evidence ever taken on tape.

The sighting took place at 10:03 pm on October 20th 1995, and was captured on tape by Adri Eaine, an inhabitant from Miami, Florida. The event lasted more than fifty minutes.

The plasma-looking ufo, which seemed to be flashing and pulsating, was hovering silently above some houses in Miami suburb. After about 38 minutes, the object started to move away from the area. Adri Eaine then followed the craft with his car, and stopped along the highway to watch it better, as it was hovering near a residential building. A few minutes later, the ufo headed toward the international Miami airport which it fly over briefly. Finally, he accelerated along the coast and Adri Eaine lost it from view.

The witness also claims that he has been witness to many other ufo sightings on a regular basis from the area that he lives.

This sighting has been classified by researchers as a very "hot case" in the ufo files.

To download the video, CLICK HERE (right click, save as. Size 20 Mo).

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What else can I say but wow. Most amazing UFO footage I've ever seen *if it's real*

[edit on 24-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
they already corrupted the link...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Is it the same person that records the sighting all the time even from the car ? or is it other that have recorded it too ?

I am amazed

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
they already corrupted the link...

lol no just right click and choose ``Save As``

One thing that made me sceptic was that it looked like it changed shape to a small object when it was behind that pole or what it was ...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, if that's real, then that is definately one of the better, if not best UFO videos I've seen. I'm no expert on whether it's real or not, but it looks very real to me, or at least until the last 20-30 seconds of the video. That part kind of made me a bit skeptical but it still looked mostly real. Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To avoid misunderstandings, please note that in the main video, there are 2 other different video footages that are included (because they show similarities with the main one). The first one was taken by the same person, Adri Eaine (located from 0:09 to 0:38 in the video). The second one is a video taken in Germany in 1993 (located from 1:26 to 1:36 in the video). I hope this is more clear now

Italiano, the video is not corrupted and works well. You need to right click and save link as. You also need Divx 5 codec.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Seems that this particular UFO type showed up a lot in the mid-90s across the globe. It was also seen on February 3 1995 in China.

www.ufoevidence.org...

There is a very long, 20 minute video of this particular sighting online. Very interesting as it moves behind a building showing that its not something near the camera, but very far away. Just as the video that started the thread shows.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
[Quote]Italiano, the video is not corrupted and works well. You need to right click and save link as. You also need Divx 5 codec.[/Quote]

THX ,,, I just installed Divx 5 codec and it worked!
Propz on this post

Frith:
Where can we view this 20 min Video you mentioned^?

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Italiano]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If you download Blaze Media Pro (Free Trial) and open the video in edit and emboss the video you can see what appears to be magnetic waves around the object as it goes in and out of form. Also there is a part in the emboss that looks like the object turns into 2 objects then back into one.
Very weird but interesting.

www.snapfiles.com...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Frith:

Maybe I was wrong about it being 20 minutes, but I did find a version online. My original copy is somewhere unavailable for me to view, so I found a new link.

signes.coza.net...

One of the top links is the video. Six minutes in length. 35MB in size.

marecage.free.fr...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Frith:

Maybe I was wrong about it being 20 minutes, but I did find a version online. My original copy is somewhere unavailable for me to view, so I found a new link.

signes.coza.net...

One of the top links is the video. Six minutes in length. 35MB in size.

marecage.free.fr...

thats great thx allot

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi-
This is this "Adrian" case out of Miami, one put forth I believe by Randolph Winters, then by Sean Morton (both I believe on UFOWatchdog's "Hall of Shame").

The majority of footage is of an advertising blimp with internal lighting. (Dr. Macabbee reported about this at length years ago during a "Sightings" episode) The one that appears HUGE and over a building, then winks out was found to be reflection on glass, and was deliberately done.

"Adrian" claims to be a Pleadian contactee, and uses at times some of the same methods used to make the Meier photos.

Lucky us.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Hi-
This is this "Adrian" case out of Miami, one put forth I believe by Randolph Winters, then by Sean Morton (both I believe on UFOWatchdog's "Hall of Shame").

The majority of footage is of an advertising blimp with internal lighting. (Dr. Macabbee reported about this at length years ago during a "Sightings" episode) The one that appears HUGE and over a building, then winks out was found to be reflection on glass, and was deliberately done.

"Adrian" claims to be a Pleadian contactee, and uses at times some of the same methods used to make the Meier photos.

Lucky us.

Good dis info

haha,, you cant front.... in this ALIEN section, they made a VIDEO ARCHIVE as a sticky(above)....
You saw how they try to manipulate ppl by putting these OMG soooooooooo fake videos up there and then saying,, yea, wow, thats the most amazing footage ive seen... im still ROFLMAO bout that thread... so, dont front on this video... its REAL... NO GLIMPSE FROM LIGHT OR GLASS OR W/E,, ITS AN OBJECT IN THE AIR FLYING,, A UFO... maybe alien, maybe military with alien technology... but no lighting or w/e these agents are saying

These agents trying to make ppl like us look very dumb by saying the woods ufo looks real....in this thread>>>
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Italiano]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok, in the last videos, that was no blimp. The car was chasing the UFO and they were going fairly quickly.

I do doubt however that this is alien craft. The reason I say this is because of the airplane lights that flicker every couple of seconds like on airplanes. If you look closely, you will see there is a light that flicks on and off every second or two. This leads me to believe its a man made craft, but its not a blimp.

My vote is, that video is real. The UFO is a flying craft (not a blimp) but I would consider it a highly secret govt craft in testing. Or, it is an alien craft and the lights are just some sort of energy or, well, lights on an alien craft. lol

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Frith, you beat me on this one.
I was about to post about this Beijing sighting, which is indeed very similar.

I see absolutely no signs that could make think it is a blimp. jritzmann, do you know some websites when i can find the analysis of Bruce Maccabee ? Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Guys, im a believer...i believe there is life outside Earth and WE are visitred by ets....

BUT

for sure this vid is FAKE !!!

Cant you notice the guy has been filming the spotlights in the streets ?
I cant believe im the only one seeing this.

When the object disappear, clearly looks like the light has been turn off...in that situation looks like he is filming some interior reflex on the window.

When some other object appear flying in a straigh line high in the sky you can clearly see its a plane.

The most clear part of the movie that shows its fake, its the one on the road near the building...you can CLEARLY see the structure of the spotlight, anyway you just need to compare with the others while he zoom out.

About the "chase" at high speed......Oh My God...
He is filming some static object (the spotligh), and it give you the impression the object is moving.
If you film a static object without backgound with only a visible foreground and you move, you give you the impression the object is moving too...

If i have time later ill try to illustrate what i mean....meanwhile i would like to know if someone agree with me.

have a nice day.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with you Krpano. All these effects are easy to create with a little knowledge of photography. People are too quick to believe and too easily impressed, you would think we'd be a little wiser in this day and age but most of us fall for the same tricks that have been around since the first camera. 80 years ago you'd pay a penny to see this stuff in a sideshow, now it's on the internet for free but the hucksters are getting famous.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Please people, think a little bit. The car is moving making foreground objects speed by, giving the illusion when zoomed in that the craft is buzzing along. Take some video of the moon from a moving car...you'll get the same damned thing.

Theyre low altitude advertsing blimps. Do you honestly believe that alien craft have safety strobes on them??? C'mon.

www.outtahear.com...

The closeup BIG one over the condos, is reflection of a lighted object in the glass. You can see the bulb filament as the light goes off. If you wanna accuse me of spreading disinformation, or being some agent of some govt, so be it. This whole case and footage is very old news and was thoroughly explained.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Please people, think a little bit. The car is moving making foreground objects speed by, giving the illusion when zoomed in that the craft is buzzing along. Take some video of the moon from a moving car...you'll get the same damned thing.

Theyre low altitude advertsing blimps. Do you honestly believe that alien craft have safety strobes on them??? C'mon.

www.outtahear.com...

The closeup BIG one over the condos, is reflection of a lighted object in the glass. You can see the bulb filament as the light goes off. If you wanna accuse me of spreading disinformation, or being some agent of some govt, so be it. This whole case and footage is very old news and was thoroughly explained.

It's good that we have someone with your excellent video skills, great work

P.S. I never watched the video

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join