It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Footage, Miami 1995 : One of the Best Evidences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Btw Doc-What's it say on the Out of the Blue credit-wise?

Produced by? Anything? I cant find it anywhere online, or I aint lookin in the right spot.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by jritzmann]

J-Ritz, I checked the case last night and all it says is "A film by James Fox, Tim Coleman, and Boris Zubov".

Ever heard of any of these guys?

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I had another thought as to what the UFO in the video might be. Maybe it was a radio controlled model that was actually closer than it looks.

Jritzman, can you determine the size of the object by these video's?

The only argument that I can think of against a hoax is that hoaxers are like bank robbers. They keep doing it until they get busted. There have only been a few cases similar to these in different countries, so hard to think it is a hoax.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Nah Hal, I have no other copy of this then anyone else. I'd need 1st gen to be able to really judge anything.

But again I'm pretty satisfied with the explination Maccabee gave. Looking into it, and comparison shots I posted more then account for it. But, again if someone wants to call Virgin and give locations and times for these videos, they will have flight logs.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hoaxers or not... they are only a distraction at this point...
UFO's from other worlds have been confirmed by the brazilian Air Force,
so we know they truly exist...

it is just a matter of how many different types, and who is flying them...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
mmmm....cause you can really trust the brazilian military

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
^ cause you can trust in any military/govt faction at all.

btw, this vid was already posted here and discussed.
i still believe its just a light pole on the street...and the part where the guy "chases the ufo", actually the only moving thing there is the cameraman himself.

edit here:
sry, its the same post i didnt noticed..damn tired.
well, i keep my opinion and say its a hoax.

[edit on 4/12/05 by Krpano]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
check this video out

www.checktheevidence.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Can the guy who wons and shot this footage write to me? [email protected] www.UFONASA.com

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I want Adri Eaine to write to me about this footage, please [email protected]

Originally posted by Musclor
Here is an unbelievable ufo footage i wish to share with you on ATS.

Curiously, this event is not very known to say the least. It's a shame, because this is certainly one of the best evidence ever taken on tape.

The sighting took place at 10:03 pm on October 20th 1995, and was captured on tape by Adri Eaine, an inhabitant from Miami, Florida. The event lasted more than fifty minutes.

The plasma-looking ufo, which seemed to be flashing and pulsating, was hovering silently above some houses in Miami suburb. After about 38 minutes, the object started to move away from the area. Adri Eaine then followed the craft with his car, and stopped along the highway to watch it better, as it was hovering near a residential building. A few minutes later, the ufo headed toward the international Miami airport which it fly over briefly. Finally, he accelerated along the coast and Adri Eaine lost it from view.

The witness also claims that he has been witness to many other ufo sightings on a regular basis from the area that he lives.

This sighting has been classified by researchers as a very "hot case" in the ufo files.

To download the video, CLICK HERE (right click, save as. Size 20 Mo).

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hmmm i have deleted the video from the server some times ago. If anyone wants to see it again, please just tell me and i'll upload it back.

Spaceman2, are you really David Sereda ?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes, please put the video back up. Thansk!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
"Adrian" claims to be a Pleadian contactee, and uses at times some of the same methods used to make the Meier photos.

And how exactly did meier make those photos?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Hmmm i have deleted the video from the server some times ago. If anyone wants to see it again, please just tell me and i'll upload it back.
Spaceman2, are you really David Sereda ?

That would be great, I can't get the video. Also I want to know who is claiming to be David Sereda?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Adriane case and footage from Miami was presented in the documentary UFOs: Above and Beyond hosted by the late Star Trek's James Doohan for the Learning Channel in 1998. In the story Adriane claimed to be a contactee from the Pleiadians. Good show.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok, i reuploaded the video. The link to download it is the same

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

please show me some of these blimps photographs in daylight...i doubt you will find something like this kind of saturn shaped object

Saturn-shaped object
Blimp with Saturn symbol.

But you're right, it's hard to find a picture of an advertising blimp as badly-exposed and out of focus as the one in this video. This is the best I could do in a short time:

Simont's Photos
View from Oriental Pearl tower at night
Shanghai at night, including illuminated blimp, taken from Shanghai's tower in pudong district.

(Simon's pic is of Shanghai is quite pretty; here's a close-up of the blimp:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Moves along like a slow blimb.
Flashing lights on a ufo for safety purposes?? Come on now.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video on a rather old documentary from the 90's. Turns out its nothing more than the reflection of a light in the guys house...or wherever he was filming from.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I thought the same thing... but it appears that the UFO goes behind a visually distinct telephone pole and the "reflection" is obscured...

Now we have to have a video expert say it wasn't tampered...

I am on the fence... it is good evidence, if proven untampered... but that little bit of "proof" against it being a reflection is a little conveinant...

It has been awhile since i saw it... perhaps there are other incidents that obscure the ufo from view...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I hope this lighted blimp footage isn't "one of the best evidences." It's really pretty lame.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join