It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Footage, Miami 1995 : One of the Best Evidences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
OK J-Ritz, I'll play along and be the Devil's advocate. I can't download the video for some reason, so I'll just have to go by the pictures and the "blimp" link provided.

Originally posted by jritzmann
Please people, think a little bit. The car is moving making foreground objects speed by, giving the illusion when zoomed in that the craft is buzzing along. Take some video of the moon from a moving car...you'll get the same damned thing.

Can't argue with this. I don't know if this is real or not but like I've said many times before, experts such as yourself can look at a video of something real and tell us how to go about making a similar video using camera and lighting tricks. What I want to know from you j-ritz is have you ever seen a UFO video that you couldn't explain away???

Theyre low altitude advertsing blimps. Do you honestly believe that alien craft have safety strobes on them??? C'mon.

I know the "blimps" are quite a ways away, but I don't see any evidence of any advertising, even in the blown-up pictures shown on the link you provided. I've seen the German video before and there is most definitely NO advertising on that object. So if they're internally lighted blimps with no advertising, what would be the point??

The closeup BIG one over the condos, is reflection of a lighted object in the glass. You can see the bulb filament as the light goes off. If you wanna accuse me of spreading disinformation, or being some agent of some govt, so be it. This whole case and footage is very old news and was thoroughly explained.

As I mentioned before I can't download the video to see what you're talking about. Could you provide a still perhaps so I can see what you're referring to?

BTW, when are you ever going to tell us how those pictures were made?

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I lived in Miami for 19 years. Trust me, the only aliens there are the ones washing up on the beaches.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
LOL Back...heheheh.

Hey Doc, good to see ya.

Youre not gonna see ads on them as theyre too far away and a video camera isnt gonna capture anything with that luminance with any great, great detail. Check the link and follow it out, the info is there...hell write Maccabee, he'll explain it better than I ever could. I'm sure he's got it around somewhere.

I can't provide everything for people looking for answers to all this fake footage, but I can point and tell ya to go look and give ya a summary. I totally dont mean to sound nasty and I hope no one takes it that way, I just cant afford to sit here and rehash in painful detail, when the postings and reports are out there on the web, or the people there to contact for more info if you want to know it. I'll tell ya what I know, and point ya to sources and reports on analysis, from there it's totally up to you guys to look at it, rather then me typing my head off...you get the idea. I love talking with you guys, but I cant write novellas all day.

Doc, you asked if I'd ever had footage I couldnt explain? Yes. Many of them? Eeeh, maybe out of 100...4?

Thats not to say theyre real alien ships or such, I just havent figured them out yet. It's an ongoing process of looking back at footage after long breaks and trying again. Progress comes from doing things in an unpredictable way, so I try every way I can...and if they stand up, theyre unknowns. But I never "put them to bed"...theyre always rechecked as new info about a case comes up, or someone slips, or I do some crazy unpredictable move on them just fudging around and find something that doesnt jibe.
Check and recheck.

EDIT: Doc, yeah I will, I have it all, but have been severely tied down til recently, between Star Wars and a really interesting UFO case I have had NO time. I'll getcha tho real soon. Promise.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by jritzmann]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

www.ufoevidence.org...

Good to see you again as well j-ritz!!

What make you of this picture?? This is what I would call B.F.E., and not only that, it's B.F.E. in China. The low altitude, internally lighted advertising blimp theory just doesn't hold water in this case IMO.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi Dr Love, still having problems downloading the video ? I have checked and it works fine. That's strange. Maybe it's a firewall problem, or dns problem.
Please try again and if you still can't download it, just tell me and i'll put it on another server.

jritzmann, WHAT IN THE HELL makes you think alien crafts cannot have blinking lights ? You say you are in the ufo field for 20 years. I have been in it for almost 15, and i know there are tons of reliable sightings with actually blinking objects like this one.

Also, if you think this is a blimp, and quite common apparently, then please show me some of these blimps photographs in daylight. There are lots photos here, but i doubt you will find something like this kind of saturn shaped object :

[edit on 25/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Theyre low altitude advertsing blimps. Do you honestly believe that alien craft have safety strobes on them??? C'mon.

www.outtahear.com...

Sorry dude but I can't believe in your point of view. First, the link that you provided says that this UFO is a blimp, this claim has no real substance behind it. All it says is that it has a blinking light. There are no real comparison between the UFOs and a real internal lighted Blimp, (whatever they are). I live in Florida and visit Miami quite frequently and have NEVER seen such a blimp. Also, If such a "Blimp" existed I think it would be a excellent tool to be used for advertisement on behalf of major companies as Pepsi, Coca Cola, Taco Bell etc. The companies would hire such blimps to be used in major events such as: Spring Break, Calle Ocho, Wood stock and others. I think that if this "Blimp" where true, It would be all around the place and not just Photographed in a blurry manner just three or four times. Now If you can give some real proof of Internally light Blimps, and can make a side by side comparison, then and only then can you make me think otherwise.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey Doc-
No idea on that one, never seen it before, but it still looks similar in shape. As I said Maccabee did all sorts of work on these, drop him an email on his site (just google name Bruce Maccabee) He can fill ya in or point ya to his info.

Musc-"WHAT IN THE HELL" makes me think that? Try that it's as simple as this, if it looks like a standard strobe, it's probably a standard strobe. If it's a strobe it's most likely a FAA regulation safety strobe on a conventional object. Most likely your idea of an unknown object caught on video being "unknown" or "alien" with a strobe on it differs from mine.

Lightships.com

This is but one manufacturer.

You talk about it being saturn shaped? How do you deduce that? What I'm seeing isnt saturn shaped, but a CCD in a standard video cam being overexicited by a lighter area of illumination on the topside of the blimp, and as such a slight amount of lightbleed...giving you the appearance of a bigger area...bump...whatever.
Odd that the homepage above shows a image on it with a light oval on top/side and darker bottom...funny...the strobe on your flying saucer is precisely where the gondola is with the lights...hmm. Just imagine that seen from below and draw your perspective....more dark area, less light area....just like your saturn flying saucer.

Sure there's been odd objects caught with odd blinks, but when it walks like a duck with a safety strobe, it's most likely a duck with a safety strobe. Alot of enthusiasts want to extrapolate alot of wild ideas to substanciate a rather mundane thing like a strobe not being "normal" on an any aircraft.

When seeing a odd object (or whatever you deem as odd) with a strobe, what would you do first when looking at the footage?? Whats your first move on proving or disproving the object in either respect?

EDIT: Caban-again I have to say, write Maccabee, he's the one whom first discovered the answer. He'll fill ya in or direct you to more info.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i saw one of these objects over 10 years ago in south-east london which was orangish-tinged (although this could have been an effect from london street lighting). it was the same shape - rounded on one end but tapered at the other and glowing all over from inside. there was no base part on the bottom as blimps normally would have.

i reported it to the civil aviation authority to see if they knew what it was as i had seen nothing like it before and they kindly replied by sending me a photocopy of something written in german showing drawings of some boy with a toy balloon running on a beach with accompanying tongue in cheek letter implying i was a bit of a ufo nut.

its nice to know that they thoroughly investigate strange craft flying above london sky and also have no knowledge of any type of blimp that it may have been.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i saw one of these objects over 10 years ago in south-east london which was orangish-tinged (although this could have been an effect from london street lighting). it was the same shape - rounded on one end but tapered at the other and glowing all over from inside. there was no base part on the bottom as blimps normally would have.

Did you happen to notice if there was a picture of Spuds McKenzie on the side of it?

Contrary to my buddy j-ritz's opinion, I think that some of these pictures are of legitimate UFOs. The Germany video is close, clear and concise, and if I remember correctly you can see it moving very slowly. Does anyone know where to find video of that footage? It's part of the DVD Out of the Blue I know. The picture from China is legitimate too IMO.

Peace

p.s. admittedly the Out of the Blue DVD is suspect now since j-ritz shot the authenticity of one of it's videos all to hell an an earlier thread.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Doc-
Of course it moves slowly, it's a blimp.

Seriously is anyone gonna answer what ya do with an unknown craft video with a strobe on it? The first step?? Anyone?

Btw Doc-What's it say on the Out of the Blue credit-wise?

Produced by? Anything? I cant find it anywhere online, or I aint lookin in the right spot.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's a link to the page at Amazon:

www.amazon.com...=pd_sxp_f/002-1052374-3726449?v=glance&s=dvd#product-details

I'll continue to try to find out who produced it online, if not I'll take a look at the DVD case at the house tonight.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Um - cameras are imperfect tools at best - especially when in low light and the autofocus stuff goes funny as does the aperture control and DOF. If it is a crummy camera that could easily be a blimp.

Then again it could be real. It definitely is a UFO but alien origin - who knows - however, south FL is a big place with lots of people with cameras and at that time lots of people would be out and about so there should be confirming evidence from multiple sources - then again if it was a blimp, there would not as it would be no big deal....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Doc-
Of course it moves slowly, it's a blimp.

Oh man, I stepped in to that one!!!

Seriously though, once you see the video you'll see there's no way it's a freakin' blimp.

It was filmed in Stuttgart, Germany if I'm not mistaken.

Peace

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Doc-I'll look at it in a few.

But, we did find this:
Virgin's UFO Hoax

And a shot of their blimp light display:

Which looks suspiciously like the "saturn" or "disc". In fact, Branson's blimps are releated in many stories of UFO reports, and funny enough, he's predispositioned apparently to get a kick out of it.

Anyway, I put a letter in to Dr. M, and he might send me further info I can post.

Swing away....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You can download the Germany video HERE (Size 11.5 Mo)

UPDATED VERSION : LONGER VIDEO AND BETTER QUALITY.

Don't dl the video with Firefox download manager, because it will be corrupted. Use Download utilities like Getright instead.

[edit on 25/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh My GOSH! I saw this same footage last year on Sci-Fi channel (The days when they showed tuesday declassified). My jaw dropped when I saw this footage! The blinking like on the craft was odd, becuase planes usually have those bliking lights, but I really liked how the craft zipped in the air and disappeared in the blink of an eye! This is definetly the most convincing evidence of UFOs! Oh btw, I had problems downloading the video, you sure you put in the right code?

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Striker122]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The guy filming that sounded like he needed to change his shorts.

From what I could tell there was no discernible sound coming from the craft in that video. I know big blimps make noise, but what about the small ones??

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanx for posting that Musclor.

Me, I believe it to be the same thing. The leading edge is larger then the rear (consistent with a blimp type craft), travels in a manner consistent with a blimp, and makes no erratic moves, i.e. no right angles, and no unreal speed.

Sorry, I'm just not seeing anything different then any other similar type footage.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

EDIT: Doc, yeah I will, I have it all, but have been severely tied down til recently, between Star Wars and a really interesting UFO case I have had NO time. I'll getcha tho real soon. Promise.

Ooo, sounds interresting
Care to tell us more?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I’m not sure about this one. I don’t know if that is really a blimp. If it were, wouldn’t there be more than just a couple of cases? I live by Akron, Ohio and we see Goodyear blimps all the time, and none of them have any strobes on the bottom. I tried to search for pictures of advertising blimps at night and this was all I could find.

Blimp at Night

It still may not be an alien craft, but it is not a natural phenomenon. I would have to see more similar photos or video that shows that it was a blimp.

Musclor, you should get this added to the Aliens and UFO Video Archive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join