It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15.6 Percent of US Population Now Foreign Born - 51.6 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Denisovans.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And that's why I replied to DerBeobachter2 the way I did. We ALL originated from some other land.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Denisovans.

I'm not a flipping cave man. What's your point? I was born in the United States. I didn't move here.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
And that's why I replied to DerBeobachter2 the way I did. We ALL originated from some other land.

Not me. I was born here.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I might be wrong, but I believe the Denisovans were from Asia and Europe.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Apparently, the tangent on this topic was a bit too much for you.
You are correct, you were born here.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Pay attention. What's being said is no one's family...your genes going back...originated here.

Are you Irish? Polish? English?Spanish? French? Italian?

I'm POSITIVE YOU....have a starting nationality you call yourself.

Any "nationality" denotes where your ancestors CAME from in the beginning...and unless you're Native like me....it wasn't here. But..I was born here too like you.

Get it? 9th grade history. Youre welcome. God bless.
edit on 05243731America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 09:14:37 -050014202400000037 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 05243531America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 09:15:35 -050015202400000035 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

They were. Still...establishes my premise. Unless you are 1st Nation...everybody....even us in the dark millenniums of time....came from elsewhere.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I would argue that even 1st Nation people migrated from Asia. All human inhabitants of the Americas migrated from somewhere else.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Pay attention. What's being said is no one's family...your genes going back...originated here.

How bout you pay attention. The thread isn't about how we all genetically came out of Africa. It's about where you were born.

Are you Irish? Polish? English?Spanish? French? Italian?

I'm American.

I'm POSITIVE YOU....have a starting nationality you call yourself.

Well, you are POSITIVELY wrong. My father was adopted I don't know where his parents came from or anything about them. My mothers parents were murdered and she refuses to talk about them.

So, NO! I don't know where my ancestors came from and honestly I'm kinda glad. Even if I knew I still wouldn't be Irish or German or Italian or Japanese. I'm American. That's where my history begins.

Any "nationality" denotes where your ancestors CAME from in the beginning...and unless you're Native like me....it wasn't here. But..I was born here too like you.

The beginning? As others have pointed out native Americans migrated here. So by your logic you're Asian. Or if we go back to the real beginning you're African.

Get it? 9th grade history. Youre welcome. God bless.

Jerk

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So anyone born here can’t be called a foreigner?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How could they be a foreigner if they have never been anywhere else?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

I only ask because I’ve seen politically charged debates where whole swaths of people are referred to as immigrants even if their children were born here.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
I'm not certain you understood DerBeobachter2's point. My take on it is that everyone, except Native Americans, are foreigners from another land.

In theory, native americans only became native when the first generations were born from the immigrants to arrive via bering strait in modern alaska.

source

None of which detracts from the OP which accurately describes the massive influx of migration particularly under the current presidency.

originally posted by: 5thHead

I only ask because I’ve seen politically charged debates where whole swaths of people are referred to as immigrants even if their children were born here.

Birthing kids is one of the simplest shortcuts to naturalization. It doesn't matter what your grasp of American language, civics, or history looks like.

edit on 14-5-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think the numbers are already way higher than that. For the last 20 years they've been estimating only 11 million illegal aliens, that estimate is never revised up it seems

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is how you kill a nation, it seems that the traitors we call democrat politicians are into the path of destroying America completely, the end goal, to handle the nation to globalist because it will be nobody left to fight for the nation or to oppose to globalization.

Foreign born have no loyalties to America and let face it, millions actually hate America, they have demonstrated that over and over again in the streets waving terrorist countries flags.

But this is what democrats wants, the end of America.

Is that what American born wants?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

All humans, currently, inhabit one planet, the Earth.

The concept of a "Nation", and its subsequent "cohesion", or loss/lack thereof, is a purely artificial conceit. It serves only to soothe the primitive, and increasingly obsolete emotional needs of those stuck in their tribal worldview; products of their territorial "lizard brain".

To bemoan the potential "loss" of "cohesion", and the implied subsequent loss of a purported "national identy" makes less sense than to bemoan the fact that humans do not have prehensile tails.

edit on 14-5-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
My daughter is an immigrant from Bolivia.
My father in law was an immigrant from Switzerland.
My neighbor on the right is an immigrant from Ireland.
My neighbors behind me are immigrants from S. Africa.
All integrated just fine.

But the fact of the matter is this ... having such a high
number of people who aren't born here and who have to
integrate into a society that is losing it's cohesiveness ...
that's going to make things difficult.

By 2040 1/4 of people living here will be foreign born.
That's HUGE. A 'commonality' will be lost. The thing
that holds a country together will be missing. That can
only be good for our enemies and the globalists.

You are quite correct but most born here US citizens either don't or refuse to....get it. The long term effects are however, beginning to show up.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They are trying to keep the population so it shows it is growing. Their population reduction actions are global so reducing the numbers of Americans while importing new people makes it appear that nothing is happening. They whom ever they are that is doing this are good at tricking people.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

New York Mayor Adams says the Illegal Aliens have proven themselves to be Excellent Swimmers, which will make them superb lifeguards at New York City pools this Summer!

gettr.com...

I bet they'll get paid more than American lifeguards too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join