It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi International and its lockstep control of the WEF and Bilderberg Elite..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
FITO: You may have it exactly right. Consider the Windsor family isn't English. George Bush was George Scherff. Lots of Germans up in those top echelons of power. Bavaria/Switzerland the heart of it (illuminati and world banking). It's one enormous subject worthy of speculation and research. I can't elucidate the connections well - it's late.

Yes. We know about the Windsors. And that Phil was Greek?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Thank you for supporting the logical conclusion. Even if it's hard to define what 'they' are any more, you are absolutely right that they have penetrated the cabinets of the world, and they are pursuing the agenda of express Naziism. These constant attempts to sweep this under the rug here on ATS of all places are somewhat telling.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm not sure what's behind the WEF Agenda.

Maybe it's trying to focus it's efforts on complusive overconsumptive and unsustainable consumer practices?

I mean, I always get worried when the materials get stretch so thin for ladies clothing that they're see through.

I used to joke in High School, "Disposable Goods for Disposable People" to be cynical and sardonic, and now it seems there are those out there who took that teenage smartassery and decided it was sound policy.

We do our best to recycle everything we can, and rarely go on shopping sprees outside of basic needs (food and nutrition) and I won't get into the disadvantages of our particular economic realities, but we are extremely cost conscious.

Is this directive of the WEF for the spoiled and entitled for whom enough is never enough?

Inquiring Minds Struggle to Understand.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you are interested in the Ahnernerbe (if I spelt it right) I recommend some of Charles Stross' books from his the Laundry series.

Fiction but bloody good reads. Demonic Nazis and Occult squadron of the SAS and stuff.

A Good one to start with here. Probably my favourite book of all time. It's addictive stuff:

www.amazon.co.uk...=mp_s_a_1_1?adgrpid=1150089927829964&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1rvRRLgGH-hRbL8G7 zrLsndEA4ytJUZlUAQd4_SlPj-L-BKDhNI1ewQoAbBVljGAvsHeoPpOzN1ChLrblDTPXbwJyIsBmaBuCGk2YtsRW1wEmuNndK2mqprMBguvpR1nI24I_kG0hi63C5P_R622PfbKHsn7LEsc4BseJ1j nXHOC21Wik8vffQtxYA9FcNH-ZcywsTWtWVevhI1iG6RyWw.BNSt-KbNdnXFkVkG-ptuCeHclS5SXLE24T_v3h0RUHA&dib_tag=se&hvadid=71880788807216&hvbmt=be&hvdev=m&hvlocphy =131613&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-71881180248089%3Aloc-188&hydadcr=13688_2325674&keywords=charles+stross+laundry+files&qid=1709489193&sr=8-1

edit on 3-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 28 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to ix BB code

(post by purplemer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There is the fact that Argentina under Juan Peron was known for its somewhat relatively lax immigration policies in post WW2

Fail.. The war was focused on Antarctica. Thats why the Germans went there... but you keep making up stuff like you tend too.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Obama visited Bariloche during one of his election campaigns, allegedly for no reason other than to 'open a golf course', according to the official itinerary.

The only reference I can find to Obama visiting there is from 2016. So the trip was definitely not part of his election campaign, since his election campaigns were in 2008 and 2012. There are also numerous reports of lots of things he did on that trip besides just "opening a golf course," which I didn't see any reference to at all. (That doesn't mean he didn't--Obama was an avid golfer, after all. But no one is claiming that was the purpose of his trip. You're wrong about that too.)

Don't you think that if you can get simple details like that wrong, there are other parts of your "theory" you've got wrong?
edit on 3-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It was? Like not on Europe, North Africa, Italy, the Soviet Union, Japan and so on?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not much evidence to prove Kammler existed. Certainly a huge number of Nazi’s reached Argentina - even Hitler some are convinced. There’s a whole Bavarian town in the mountains, like it was picked up and dropped there from Germany or Austria. Lots of strange stuff.

Der Glocke has never been proven to have existed, but possibly did. Anything from a Time Machine to uranium purification, with odd field effects. Strikingly similar in shape and size to the reported Keckesburg UFO. Sites in Poland that appear to show the Nazi’s had functioning nuclear systems - possibly. Several reactors or test reactors.

However, the thrust of the thread being Nazi control of the narrative is also interesting, if misguided. The Nazi’s were themselves merely a tool. They were never the power behind it all, just convenient frontmen. They are not in control of the narrative now, the same people who have always been are still at the helm. That isn’t to say Nazism and it adherents aren’t still around and deeply embedded. Sometimes it feels like that could be the next play, a global rising of the fascists - it appears to be happening, but it’s not from the right as the fascists were always left wing v

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oops, double, apologies.
edit on 3-3-2024 by ARM19688 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

I was living in Germany 2014-2018 and want to say late 14 early 15 I read a news article in the local paper about a German bunker from ww2 being found in the mtns of austria that people were banned from opening because radiation detectors went off at the entrance with the working theory being this was a facility used to try and build their own bomb.

Working off of memory and couldnt even tell you the name of the news paper, could very well be wrong but it implied heavily that some feel if they didnt have a working bomb they were not far removed from it when the war ended.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Absolutely. There is evidence around that they even detonated something in a remote part of Poland which might have been more akin to a dirty bomb. They weren’t far away. Von Braun was working on rockets that could hit the USA, others on the America Bomber. Both would have been ways of delivering an atomic bomb and Hitler would have done it. We danced along a razors edge there. a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Incidentally, I strongly believe that the Ahnenerbe craft was disinformation instigated by the Nazis themselves, so that the Allies would have an impression that their work on saucer-type aerofoils was at a basic and frankly ridiculous stage where jet engines were supposedly being used, in a manner that simply would never have worked. All the while, they were investigating deep physics through the Bell project, a project which led to all sorts of emergent technology trees to four and five generations of development even before the war was over.

So yeah, Admiral Byrd reported faithfully that the Nazis were extremely advanced in their technological machinations, based on extrapolations of everything he said regarding Operation High Jump, to the point of the Nazis in Antarctica rebuking a 5,000 man USA military team which set forth for a nine month operation, which was knocked back after only two months, with several vessels and aircraft destroyed and lost, along with the deaths of many men and officers. Your attempts to sweep the post-war survival and the integration into various world powers following on from that survival, should fall flat in the face of basic research by anyone genuinely interested. The fact that you push known disinformation as supposed truth makes it plain that you have some sort of emotional vested interest in disproving this theory. Or worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There was a witness to the detonation of a Nazi atomic bomb, a pilot who saw the aurora and cloud of an atomic blast over Poland. I forget the name of the pilot, but it is referenced in the JP Farrell books.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Fair point I may have got the 'election campaign' bit wrong. I was trying to recall the details from memory. That was stupid - I should have checked. I would have to re-read all of Farrell's books to find the exact reference to Obama's visit to San Carlos de Bariloche, the Bavarian town inexplicably landed in Argentina.. But it certainly happened, and it may not have been 2016. As I said, I will have to check. Admittedly, trying to recall the details from memory when in a thread which argues for a certain point of view, is silly. I apologise. But the basic point of what I said is absolutely true. When I do re-find that Obama reference in the books (I'm re-reading all of them as research for a possible novel) then I will come back and leave all the relevant details for review by anyone who sticks with the research.

However, trying to debunk the whole thing on the basis of one mis-remembered fact is stretching credulity a bit from your side, don't you think?

edit on MarchSunday2403CST03America/Chicago-060030 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

thanks ill add it to the reading list.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Except the glaring hole in your theory is that the WEF are leftists. Nazis are far right. Their ideologies don't even come close to aligning.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Byrd's diary, particularly entries related to his alleged encounters with UFOs and a secret Nazi base in Antarctica, were fabricated and exaggerated.

If that's what you choose to call "reported faithfully" that's up to you.

What "deep physics" do you imagine they were discovering through the Bell project praytell?

And please be specific.
edit on 4-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nonsenece there was no war on Antarctica.

And the base the nazis had there not what it was cracked up to be.

Meaning no underground sub-pens and no Haunebu Nazi craft bullcrap.

And the claims I made regarding Argentina under Juan Peron are perfectly accurate.

Plenty of nazis sought refuge in that particular nation after the second world war.

www.independent.co.uk...
www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   

If those are queries you really should have some of these "?".

Who runs the wef that boosts in has inflitrated every western government.

As far as I understand matters "The World Economic Forum" is run by a team of leaders and professionals from various sectors and overseen by an executive leadership.

What is there agenda.

To address, surmount, and provide solutions, to the global issues and challenges our respective societies face in this day of age would be my bet there.

Control I suppose is what you wish to hear.

What is the link to kinsger the CIA and MOSAD /Orsini family.

There is no verified information linking the "Orsini" family, the CIA, or Mossad together.

And I'm sure if there is such, you will be able to present credible evidence that supports your claim.

As to Henry Kissinger, he was an American diplomat who frequently participated in WEF events, no two ways about that fact.

He's dead now all the same so guess the adrenochrome did not do what it says on the tin after all.

Why did the nazis go to Argentina.

To escape from justice and because there were support networks in place, never mind the fact that Peron's Regime was conducive to and/or somewhat friendly towards their cause.

Falls a bit above your remit.

Which is?

But no need to mock.

There is of you choose to accept some of the claims as anything other than fictional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join