It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi International and its lockstep control of the WEF and Bilderberg Elite..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

edit on 28-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

STOP!!!!!!...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The WEF does not disclose its members publicly.

And membership in the WEF is not necessarily indicative of a direct role within our government.

However, it's known that various government officials, business leaders, academics, and representatives from civil society organisations participate in WEF events and initiatives.

It's not my ignorance that's in question but your thinly veiled antisemitic tripe that you wish to punt but just cant quite find the voice.

So on that note i will simply bid you good day.
edit on 28-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

|Pay attention..

where do u think the 16 minute cities are coming from.. Digital currenices used to control us. These peeps are welcoming in the NWO and use a plethora of tools to do so. From the club of rome to the wef. Now they talking about climate lock downs too..

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I wouldn’t waste your breath debating certain people who’s main objective is to derail threads and push the MSM narrative every time.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

See when 2030 comes and nothing much has changed in the realm of ownership whilst you are still here talking crap.

Have you gone and looked at there agenda. Some of the most powerful people in the world. Dont hide the fact that your government has been infiltrated. These are the peeps pushing vax passports..digital currencies..censorship.. a reduction of meet consumption,,15 minute cities.. 20 minute neighoburhoods. car reductions..carbon credits.. the list goes on. You familiar with any of that. A global agenda.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Hello you.. :-) Been here long enough to know you dont change peoples minds. That being said people with different opinions give us spring board to share our views..

Happy new moon to you :-)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

See when 2030 comes and nothing much has changed in the realm of ownership whilst you are still here talking crap.

Have you gone and looked at there agenda. Some of the most powerful people in the world. Dont hide the fact that your government has been infiltrated. These are the peeps pushing vax passports..digital currencies..censorship.. a reduction of meet consumption,,15 minute cities.. 20 minute neighoburhoods. car reductions..carbon credits.. the list goes on. You familiar with any of that. A global agenda.

What's a 15 minute city and 20 minute neighborhood?

I've never heard those terms before.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

The 15-minute city (FMC or 15mC) is an urban planning concept in which most daily necessities and services, such as work, shopping, education, healthcare, and leisure can be easily reached by a 15-minute walk, bike ride, or public transit ride from any point in the city.

Whether they are called 20 minute neighbourhoods, 15 minute places, walkable neighbourhoods or places of small distances, living locally with easy access to most of the facilities and activities we need on a daily basis is something that can benefit everyone.

However, 20 minute neighbourhoods are not simply about accessing amenities. They can have real benefits for health, the environment and the local economy. They can help to reduce car use, encouraging people to walk, wheel and cycle more, provide easy access to green spaces and help to build connections and a positive sense of community and belonging. A 20 minute neighbourhood is a place where people want and can afford to live so, importantly, affordable housing must be part of it.

I hadn't heard the second term, although I had run across "15 minute cities" before.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
oops nm
edit on 6-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I hadn't heard of those. Why are they controversial?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What's a 15 minute city and 20 minute neighborhood? I've never heard those terms before.

Its a control system being introduced and tested in different parts of the western world. The idea that you have everything you need within 15 minutes. Traffic flow and travel can be controlled and restricted.. It will be linked up to carbon credits and social credit scores and digital currenices. Used for the next emergency climate lock downs. Through control systems given to the WHO to take control in times of emergency..

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I don't particularly like them, or trust them, but then again I could say exactly the same about my own government.

Look close enough and you will so difference between the two.,.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What's a 15 minute city and 20 minute neighborhood? I've never heard those terms before.

Its a control system being introduced and tested in different parts of the western world. The idea that you have everything you need within 15 minutes. Traffic flow and travel can be controlled and restricted.. It will be linked up to carbon credits and social credit scores and digital currenices. Used for the next emergency climate lock downs. Through control systems given to the WHO to take control in times of emergency..

Interesting.

Well, in my case it's just a happy reality.

I walk 1 block to a small store to get almost everything I need.

For fresh produce, meat and everything else, I order online and Walmart delivers a few hours later.

Even if they didn't, it's only a 5 minute drive away so well within the 15 minute window.

God bless America.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Im familiar with the fact that ownership is going nowhere anytime soon.

And it won't change the fact that when 2030 comes about, you will still be here going on about exactly the same problems and dilemmas purplemer.

That's if the site is still around all the same, but if its not here, it will simply be someplace else.

As to global agenda, quite possibly, but there are not some group of international Nazis or evil Jews.

Just rich overpillaged people, with goals and opinions, who like to wield power, because that is what people with power and control tend to do.
edit on 6-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Look close enough and you will so difference between the two.,.

That dont even make sense. LoL

You live on a world where every nation on Earth is connected in ways that cannot be pulled apart else the entire system begins to fall down.

What is it you think you can see that others can't?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Won't work in most places in the UK simply down to the way in which our towns and cities grew and expanded.

Its a pipe dream for most places SchrodingersRat.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Why thank you purplemer.

Ile do just that.

Because I've never heard any of those claims made before in my puff and that does not sound paranoid at all.

Tell you one thing in the end we will need to come together as the one people.

But for the correct reasoning and not just the bankers and 1%ers reasons

How that happens, and how painful the change becomes, is up to us.

But we cannot stop change or remain at one another throats indefinitely else we are apt to destroy ourselves over petty squabbles and religious indifference fighting over ever-diminishing resources, simple as that really.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Nazism is Alive and Well in a Certain Eastern European Country.........

www.theorionlines.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join