It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi International and its lockstep control of the WEF and Bilderberg Elite..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yeah, that's not paranoid at all.

How dare anyone be as well.

Or better versed than yourself.

This is about Bilderberg and WEF, like the nazi Klause Schwab. History and recent history dude. If you aren't interested in subjects like this don't come in here with your stupid ridicule antics.

You should be taking your dog for walks and watching Romper Room reruns.. These types of real stories are interesting to read about. What isn't and is really getting old is seeing the spam trash you constantly spew in every thread on the site.

You should read this:
Nazi International

Those rotten nazi's lobbed enough V2's on the UK, did one shake you when you were a baby? This should actually interest you.

edit on 2-3-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   
More than enough third party stuff out there that shows a huge german population down there where nobody speaks the native language just german.

The thought that Nazi's that fled to argentina wouldn't try to preserve their ideology is pretty short sighted at best.

Nice thread, ill read up more later.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

And yet i found his books easily enough.

Nothing has been canceled.

Your claim has been disproven.

And the fellow's books are freely available to buy online from the likes of ebay.

So not just hosted at "some back corner of the Internet on some torrent site" as you choose to put it.

You were provided them in torrent format incase you choose to download them for yourself considering the price of some of the books in question.

www.ebay.co.uk... 53-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=355485620003&targetid=1647205089080&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9046952&poi=&campaignid=19926849521&mkgroupid=1473788 48803&rlsatarget=pla-1647205089080&abcId=9311021&merchantid=137623199&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA3JCvBhA8EiwA4kujZsOGfKljN9X646kmf-wR3S2nn1z3LqtILxzRB M9mdzt1j-AXnnVbfxoC8BYQAvD_BwE
blackwells.co.uk... Rg0mnBqXytbZVPhoC6rQQAvD_BwE
www.ebay.co.uk... 3-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=266649694120&targetid=1647205089280&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9046952&poi=&campaignid=19926849521&mkgroupid=14737884 8803&rlsatarget=pla-1647205089280&abcId=9311021&merchantid=137623199&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA3JCvBhA8EiwA4kujZg1jFcRMaUfjFL3QKmK2tEAPRCHkWcFNzxIkWY vg38yD_kX-J5UtzRoCC1IQAvD_BwE
edit on 3-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So now you are telling people which subjects they are interested in?

And what they should be doing?

Pretty oppressive stuff never mind somewhat arrogant in the extreme.

As to the personal attack, seek help.

Now where your suggested reading material is concerned, I've read a few of Joseph P. Farrell books, but not that one.

Wondering if I should provide you with a list of reading materials.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There is the fact that Argentina under Juan Peron was known for its somewhat relatively lax immigration policies in post WW2.

Which would have helped facilitate the arrival of the likes of former Nazis on the run.

And like you suggest there is indeed a huge German population in the nation in which they could have chosen to hide.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Operation Matchbox was similar to Paperclip, and these fkn nazis have way too much power here in Australia.

www.theguardian.com...

From SPLC:
www.splcenter.org...

edit on 3-3-2024 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Both our respective nations and also the USSR got up to some really heinous crap where the likes of the importation of Nazi scum was concerned for their own purposes.

Needs must being the way they choose to justify such actions.

Technically though without the likes of Operation Paperclip America may very well have lost the space race.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Ohh, ohh...tell them about the Ahnenerbe next.

Buddy the danger we face is not the nazis or a fourth Reich.

It's our own gullibility and stupidity.

Then why do they keep displaying nazistic traits like eugenics, sterilization, and euthanasia on human beings?

Look at Canada who's parliament just gave a standing ovation to a known nazi SS office meanwhile the 3rd leading cause of death in Canada is euthanasia.

By "they" I mean the WEF, NATO, CFR, IMF, and most western governments in general. It appears project paperclip was a success if you ask me.

Show me how our current established isn't furthering the nazi agenda. Our UN voting record shows our true intentions. We just blocked numerous cease fire resolutions in the UN to stop the indiscriminate bombing of women and children in Gaza. It's not the 4th Reich it's the 5th.

Ask anyone from any nation American has tried to "instill democracy" in who America more resembles Germany 1930 or American 1930. You will get a resounding answer.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Russians got their fair share of German rocket scientists too, if I’m not mistaken they were the first to launch a satellite into space, Sputnik I think, which triggered the space race.

It’s interesting how the German scientists were so far ahead of the rest of the world’s scientists, perhaps because they did uncover ancient technology on one of their expeditions… but that’s just my whacky theory, they were certainly willing to try just about anything including implosion, Victor Shuaber springs to mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Then why do they keep displaying nazistic traits like eugenics, sterilization, and euthanasia on human beings?

Both our respective nations unfortunately practiced eugenics policies right up until the end of the 1960s.

The fact is we did not need Nazism to commit those sorts of atrocities.

The concept of eugenics never really goes away, it just goes underground by my guess.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Yes, the Russians also got their fair share of rocket scientists and other nazis.

Viktor Schauberger's vortex implosion device was indeed interesting.

I honestly dont know enough about it to conclusively say one way or the other if Schauberger's vortex implosion technology had potential.

I seem to recall studies through that indicate a vortex engine, of the type developed by Schauberger, would be unlikely to fly, or produce extra rotational energy.

espace.library.uq.edu.au...:300139#:~:text=%3DTherefore%2C%20after%20a%20year%20of,either%20function%20is%20theoretically%20unlikely.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't believe everything in the OP, and I don't necessarily agree with Andy on everything, but Andy is right in that some of this stuff is mainstream open knowledge. Lots of Nazis did escape to South America after the war. Argentina got most of them, but they used a few other countries too. And they definitely harbored aspirations of reconstituting the Nazi state. Just how organized they got and how much cooperation they had from the powers of the time is where it gets murky.

The biggest problem with the OP's theory is that if they were THAT powerful, they wouldn't need to hide. They wouldn't have lost the war or "appeared" to lose it. Their control of the world wouldn't be secret. They would have openly taken over the world on the grounds that there was nothing anyone could do to stop them. This is where conspiracy theories go wrong. They start with fact, move on to reasonable speculation, and then usually keep pushing until they go completely off the rails into the fantastic where, if you give it 5 seconds of rational thought, it falls apart.

If you want a fun (read: disturbing) conspiracy theory without a lot of unnecessary baggage attached to it, start looking into the evidence that Hitler died in Berlin in 1945. It's flimsy at best. Many of the eyewitness accounts conflict, there's very little forensics, and what little forensics there is has no chain of evidence. You couldn't prove in court that Hitler died in the bunker in 1945.

And of course everyone has heard of Enigma, the Nazi code that the Allies broke which gave us a major strategic advantage. But the Nazis used other codes as well. One of them was rarely used and then all of a sudden there was an uptick in usage of that code at the end of the war. The code remains unbroken to this day.
edit on 3-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think all we have to do is look at nature and understand the vortex from that perspective. Though if certain tech and science has been suppressed, we will have to become scientists and engineers ourselves to unravel it. Not an easy task by any stretch.

On the one hand I get why big oil would suppress alternative energy production, bankrupting the world’s economy for starters, on the other maybe the masses really aren’t ready for it, a monumental paradigm shift when all the ducks aren’t in a row could really be the end of us.

On a side note, I’ve always found Switzerland’s neutrality really curious, it’s banks for the rich and powerful, and it being the centre for the Roman Catholic Empire. Take the catholic bit out and it’s just the Roman Empire, the tangled web of royalty and aristocracy that largely comes from that region. A bunch of feuding families that trace their lineages way back, and the need to keep the blood line pure. The nazis of course sprang from the Weimar Republic, but their high ranks were full of aristocrats, Hitler himself was indoctrinated by one such who’s name escapes me now. It was Hitler overriding the advice of his generals that towards the end was responsible for losing the war.. I wonder what possessed him? And at times he did seem literally possessed, was it all the occult stuff they followed that back fired perhaps?

It’s such a fascinating subject, not just a rabbit hole but a whole Warren.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Another good read if people are into this type of esoteric fiction is the "Order of The Black Sun" series by Preston W. Child.

Ive read about 10 of them and highly enjoyed them.

www.thriftbooks.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just going to leave this here for those who want to fill in a few additional possible details...

Thread on ATS regarding Antarctic Nazi mysteries

Also, incidentally, I wrote that Admiral Byrd's mission to the Antarctic in 1946 was named Operation Long Jump - that was incorrect, it was Operation High Jump. The other one, Operation Long Jump, was a mission to the North Polar Arctic region a few years prior. Which also led to some 'interesting' conclusions, allegedly.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Obama visited Bariloche during one of his election campaigns, allegedly for no reason other than to 'open a golf course', according to the official itinerary. He went thousands of miles out of his way in order to do this. It just doesn't ring true, when you know everything there is to know about that town, with all of its remarkable Bavarian-styled architecture, and the hotel in the centre of town that hosts a conference of aging Caucasian German speaking politician types once every year on April 20th, which happened to be Hitler's birthday. Just saying.

I'm fairly confident in speculating that he may probably went to kiss the ring and bend the knee, with the golf course opening being a badly scripted excuse for the trip.

This theory, by the way, is 'verboten', even here on ATS, as you will see from the tone and content of some of the replies. But when youl start checking the references in the multiple excellent JP Farrell books, perhaps also look at Rise of the Fourth Reich by the late, great Jim Marrs, and of course the series of the 'Grimoires of American Political Witchcraft' by Peter Levenda (and some of his other works), you'll see that the theory holds water, and these casual attempts here on ATS to sweep it under the rug just look #ing ridiculous as a result.

The fact is, they don't and haven't needed to 'come out' publicly, because they are quite content holding the reins of power throughout Europe the USA, and elsewhere in a huge bloc of Islamic and non-aligned nations, so they don't actually need to follow their forefathers and flatten the world before their tanks and aircraft. They control power quietly, they hold massive quantities of wealth - one day they will definitely take full control of world governance, but they won't call themselves the Nazi Party when they do that, they will simply be the controllers of the World Economic Forum, the Bilderberg Group, and BlackRock/ Vanguard/ State Street.

They designed and perpetrated the COVID scamdemic in order to administer the turbo cancer-causing vaccines, which also had lovely effects causing heart conditions, calimari blood clots, aneurysms/strokes, and a host of nerological problems too.

These people are in the middle of a massive eugenics plot which has already been initiated, and which will continue when 'the next pandemic' comes along, 'Disease X', which will be another bioengineered virus designed to kill off healthy people and even kids. When the WHO with its shiny new Pandemic Treaty will control the nations of the world by mandating lockdowns and further vaccinations, which will kill and maim even more, also devastating the reproductive health of both men and women. Just have a bit of a look at the miscarriage rates of western women since after the third quarter of 2021, when the vaccine mandates were put into force. You will see them leap from something like 11% to over 65%.

The people in charge no longer call themselves Nazis. I don't know what they call themselves - but their vision, their ideals, remain almost unchanged, with the exception of becoming an 'international' affair, rather than a purely German one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join