It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different take on Modern History

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

So you have a constitutional republic, do you?

The documentary above is for lovers of a good conspiracy theory. If nothing else I guarantee you it is very popcorn worthy and whether or not you believe what is stated or not at the very least you will have been entertained.

This one has got it all folks.

Alternative history, aliens, the Cabal vs Arctic Germans, people working alongside aliens on Mars, ancient esoteric knowledge and much more.

If you have an hour to burn and tired of politics this might just reignite your love of classic conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I love threads about Antarctica.

Thing is they generally start with the likes of "Operation Highjump" and degenerate into the likes of flat Earth and Ice walls nonsense.

Ile give it a go through, watching the now.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Cueing it up now. Thanks for posting!

That quote by William Casey is chilling. Check out the "Devil's Chessboard stuff. It's about Allen Dulles.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

There was a Youtube two-part video I seem to recall, was not long 2x10 mins, about Antarctica.

Ships from Mars under the ice, us being the 4th root race of mankind, all the trimmings really.

Done from the perspective of an Illumanti-type MIB figure giving a disclosure lecture about the ancient civilization being discovered to the world leaders/top generals.

I can never seem to find it again.

A member called Blueshift found it for me the last time, but I cant seem to find it again.

It's a shame as well, because it would fit this thread nicely, and quite professional even though it was fictional.

Bugging me I cannot find it now. LoL
edit on 27-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Every time Antarctica + Aliens comes up I think of this:

Which is why calling it Double Secret Productions was such a brilliant name...

It leads one to think The USAF used a bunch of Canucks (and MacGyver) to disclose the secret alien history of Earth.
edit on 27-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

MacGyver had such a trustworthy look about him too..

Or perhaps the fix was in?
edit on 27-2-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
3rd time in a week there's talk about Antartica. Is this an intentional trend for some reason?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Bugging me I cannot find it now. LoL

That's what Sleepy Joe said...

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Sigh.

Its not even a page deep bud.

Can we not just spitball and debate ancient civilisations and Antarctica?

As opposed to old bastards and politics?

At least for a little while.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

Why Files touched on it not that long ago which may be the reason for the increased activity and interest.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

""Ships from Mars under the ice, ""

such as the one at the end of x-files tv series?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reader110

I seem to recall the story went something along the lines of the ships being refugee carriers from Mars which crashlanded in Antarctica a couple of million years ago after a catastrophe happened on their own world.

So similar.

Its a shame I cannot find it. Was back about 2014 I think or thereabouts.

edit on 27-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This movie seems fun .

Bookmarking!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I watched the video in it's entirety. It's not bad scifi. The 'whistleblower' not knowing what the OSS was, put me off a bit, but than again, things like that are common in fiction.a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2

Yeah, I caught that too.

Then I thought the correct way would be a cool name for a security company.

Then a familiar logo popped into my head and I thought ehhh... Well that would be awkward.

What would I call my officers?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The documentary left me with some questions at the end.

Did the navy fund operation Highjump in its entirety?

Did Admiral Byrd really say that "The expedition is military in nature" in a speech before they set sail for Antarctica?

Are the details surrounding the events of the expedition truly still classified to this day?

Why would the oil companies not be allowed to tap into the mineral resources of Antarctica if they are allowed to do so everywhere else on the planet? When it comes to oil no environment or human lives are off limits as they have shown time and time again. It's not like they care.

Why would Iran make Antarctica a priority when you consider its place in the world at this specific point in time?

If Arctic nazis exist, would it make sense the way things unfolded geopolitically as the video suggests?

Would that explain the UFO "disclosure" that Americans are suddenly preparing us for in order to obfuscate the truth about relevant technologies and possible future contact/engagements?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I love threads about Antarctica.

Thing is they generally start with the likes of "Operation Highjump" and degenerate into the likes of flat Earth and Ice walls nonsense.

Ile give it a go through, watching the now.

One of my close friends has been there (to Antarctica) several times as an engineer. From what he says, it sounds like a weird place, but the main issue is that it is so cold, it is ultra-dry.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

My best mate was one of the pilots that evacuated Buzz Aldrin when he went there a couple of years back. It was a huge honor to fly him out of there. They also drank whiskey with some ice they picked off the ground. Pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Go to the Why Files. Dozens on Antartica.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's a good watch. I'm convinced they found some technology down there they wanted to keep for themselves and we have been witnessing the fallout of that since WW2.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join