It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Michio Kaku & Ross Coulthart interview IN FULL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Pretty decent Q&A….

Prof. Kaku had much to say….

What I will reflect on is this…..given the evolving technologies….there may be a time when any video or images won’t be acceptable as proof…..even if it’s from multiple witnesses and cameras.

It’s going to boil down to having touchy-feely physical tangible proof.

Kaku makes a true point….if you get abducted…..steal something from them…no matter how small…just steal some physical proof.

Digest it as you will.

👽🍿
edit on 1-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Good find.

Will watch soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Is Michio even worth listening to? I watched some of his stuff 10+ years ago, but I thought this new age of the internet has left him exposed? Kinda like what it's done to Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.

They just seem like people who have science degrees and PHDs, but not nearly as brilliant as they make themselves appear.
edit on 1-3-2024 by turdleton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: turdleton

Is Michio even worth listening to? I watched some of his stuff 10+ years ago, but I thought this new age of the internet has left him exposed? Kinda like what it's done to Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.

They just seem like people who have science degrees and PHDs, but not nearly as brilliant as they make themselves appear.

What I find is some people expect them to answer questions that are not in their field.

Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer and entertainer basically.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

They are no Rodney McKay , but they did one episode of Stargate Atlantis.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that video, I watched it half way through the other day and forgot about it.

That's what I am going on and on about here on ATS, we need physical proof for everyone, not just those that are deemed by government who need to be in the know. Although the prof. seems to believe physical proof does not exist.

The prof. suggests we steal something, anything - well if you have been in one of their ships its like being in a clean room...no paperclips or pens just lying around.

Also, SETI has nothing to offer or ever has had anything to offer, nor do all those eyes in the sky.

Ophi, what ever happened with that implant that was surgically removed from an abductee? Did the proper scientists study it or was it deemed strange and forgotten about?

What about other abductees,contactees' implants? Are the implants removed by aliens after they are done us?

The physical proof my be one xray and one quantum physicist and one astrophysicist away from finding the truth within implants, if they exist.

What has MUFON to say about existing physical proof? Anyone?

As for camera,video proof, with AI permeating into this field, we average folk can't trust what is real and what isn't. It's that good.

Look at the tiny bit of information we have from Wikipedia on implants:

John E. Mack wrote in his book Abduction: Human Encounters With Aliens that he examined a "1/2- to 3/4-inch thin, wiry object" given to him by a twenty-four-year-old woman client who claimed it came out of her nose following an abduction experience. California podiatrist Roger Leir also claims to have removed alien implants from patients.[2]

According to skeptical investigator Joe Nickell, supposed alien implants appear to be ordinary materials such as a shard of glass, a jagged piece of metal, and a carbon fiber. The objects are often found lodged in extremities such as toes, hands and shins. Nickell cites Israeli teaching hospital department head Virgil Priscu's opinion that there's "No mystery, no implants", explaining that normal objects picked up during a fall or by walking barefoot often become surrounded by scar tissue.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Someone get out an electron microscope and take a real good look!
edit on q00000012331America/Chicago4646America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000017331America/Chicago2727America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000019331America/Chicago3636America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

As a UFO abductee, I can only view such material as Kaku spouts and that which this thread directly supports is totally a false narrative way of arguring over the topic. This thread is another that wants to soften the blow between the stark reality of the alien being here and now and what you government wants you to believe. It MUST do that. It CANNOT have you running amok in the street when honestly there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. So as always, as with COVID, and dozens of other threats to law and order, they preach lies as that is their ONLY recourse. All in all, the basic civilian population cannot handle what is happening so the only recourse is to do the same tactic that has been done over the decades since 1947 when the first UFOs were noticed. That basic "plan" is to lie and deny. --And here one of our members tries to rub our noses in that continuing, official stance on the topic.

As a road-side abductee on an October night in 1964 while driving, I noticed a large light in the sky. I was immediately overtaken by mental commands in my head that I had no choice but to obey. So according to the thread bearer here, I was to pick up a knickknack the ETs had lying around the ship as some sort of proof that I had been taken up!? This same event has happened to thousands of other people over the decades and all they usually come away with is troubling and vague memories.

edit on 2-3-2024 by CosmicFocus because: T

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Kaku makes a true point….if you get abducted…..steal something from them…no matter how small…just steal some physical proof.

Digest it as you will.

I mean, you can't put it in your ass. I hear they check there...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What I find is some people expect them to answer questions that are not in their field.

That's some of it. Some of them are all too anxious to wade into other fields and usually wind up embarrassing themselves.

The public's misconception, driven by the media, that someone with a PhD must be super smart about most subjects is just not accurate. Hell, some people with PhDs aren't even all that smart in their own field.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I've seen videos of those who were abducted and tried to steal something from the ufo , only to be stopped from doing so , every single time
I wish something major happened in the ufo world, I'm getting a bit bored with the same old same old

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I've seen videos of those who were abducted and tried to steal something from the ufo , only to be stopped from doing so , every single time
I wish something major happened in the ufo world, I'm getting a bit bored with the same old same old

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

ETA: They did study one under the microscope and their conclusions are extraordinary and point to it being extraterrestrial - yet - it's ignored.

Go to the Discussion section on page 30, it's amazing to read, also the Conclusions should not be missed:

www.alienjigsaw.com...
edit on q00000027331America/Chicago4242America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

So what's so terrifying about aliens being here, other than some are abducted? I for one welcome our alien overlords

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

ETA: They did study one under the microscope and their conclusions are extraordinary and point to it being extraterrestrial - yet - it's ignored.

Go to the Discussion section on page 30, it's amazing to read, also the Conclusions should not be missed:

www.alienjigsaw.com...
Could be a tiny piece of metorite fragment that struck him as it entered earth atmosphere. I 100% believe we are not alone in this world, but I'm skeptical about abductees and their claims. I'm more inclined to believe it's actually some goverment MK ultra type program than aliens.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You all make great points in your opinions.

I myself, had an experience at 9 years of age. To think of taking anything physical was not even a thought in my mind. I was preoccupied with fear and awe. In addition as a child, I was raised to never take anything that didn’t belong to me.

But now as an adult……Kaku suggests, stealing, taking something that still doesn’t belong to me.

Would my morality change if I ever had another experience?

I don’t rightly know.

Imo…it makes sense in this day and age to have solid proof and not circumstantial evidence or hearsay.

Can I prove what happened to me at 9 years old? …I can not. Just bits and pieces of memory is all I have.

How does one….substantiate memory as proof? or solid physical proof for that matter.

Ever since then, I’ve had sightings.

My last sighting is shown below….while at a store parking lot …something caught my eye in the distance that I cannot explain and frankly no one else here can.

Taken with a crapple iPad mini….

Is this physical proof to anyone? No…of course not. Is it visual proof to anyone? Perhaps to some…and perhaps not to other’s.

It is to me….I experienced it…with my naked eyes before snapping the pix.

The phenomenon is an enigma….some things are solvable and some things are not….especially a simple light in the sky.

Would I want to “steal” from them….to answer the call of helping to possibly solve the phenomenon enigma? I guess it would depend on if the opportunity presents itself….but even then….if they can read minds…..they would already know my intentions….which Kaku fails to realize and address for all he has to say.

It’s a failed proposition….imo. Someone else could try and be the hero…..not me personally.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 2-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Annee

That's some of it. Some of them are all too anxious to wade into other fields and usually wind up embarrassing themselves.

The public's misconception, driven by the media, that someone with a PhD must be super smart about most subjects is just not accurate. Hell, some people with PhDs aren't even all that smart in their own field.

Yes, but having the personality to get people interested in science -- is a "gift".

Bill Nye grew up watching Mr. Wizard. So, he created his own show to reach kids and get them interested in science. Is that not a good thing?

I've watched Neil Degrasse Tyson -- he clarifies that he is an astro-physicist. Listen to his wording. If somethings out of his field, he will say something like: "This is what I think". I think Michio Kaku does the same thing.

All three are Science Communicators:

Science communicators are a broad group of people: scientific experts, science journalists, science artists, medical professionals, nature center educators, science advisors for policymakers, and everyone else who communicates with the public about science. They often use entertainment and persuasion techniques including humour, storytelling, and metaphors to connect with their audience's values and interests.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I’d be interested to hear about your encounter.

With regards to stealing, technically they are stealing you without your permission, by abducting you. So I’d have no problem taking something from them.

But your point is valid. If they can read minds, nobody would get away with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’d be interested to hear about your encounter.

With regards to stealing, technically they are stealing you without your permission, by abducting you. So I’d have no problem taking something from them.

But your point is valid. If they can read minds, nobody would get away with it.

As I write this reply to your post…i am emotionally affected by your request to tell of my experience….I really don’t want to share it. I’ve tried with others only to tear in silence as I’m now feeling as I type. I will take a pass as I am re-living it now as I’m posting this and the flashback I had just mentioning it in my previous post.

Pardon me…,let’s just move forward with the thread topic
edit on 2-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.alienjigsaw.com...
Could be a tiny piece of metorite fragment that struck him as it entered earth atmosphere. I 100% believe we are not alone in this world, but I'm skeptical about abductees and their claims. I'm more inclined to believe it's actually some goverment MK ultra type program than aliens.

With all the elements flying around in this VAST universe -- determining where something came from seems daunting.

Science says it has meteorites from Mars. But we know what Mar's is made of, so we have a base platform.

You'd really need something proven to be "man" made and another object of comparison -- but still you can only speculate its origin.

I personally believe in the Watchers (off planet beings who have been monitoring Earth for generations).

And I believe there has been official contact and "those high enough up in our gov/military" have been working with these off-planet beings -- which are probably from various worlds.

Politics is everywhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've shared my experiences before and I'll reaffirm them here.

Some things about REALITY involving certain entites out there are terrifying.

People already panic and make claims about certain Powers That Be with outrageous accusations of misgiving, now apply that sensationaist paranoia to the subject of other species and we've got an even bigger mess on our hands.

We can barely deal with the human transgressions, now you want an intergalactive/interdimensional equivalent and all the fear, panic and hysteria THAT would clog things up with?

Great.

Whooohooo.

A lot of folks still think the Lizard are the "bad guys" thanks to Icke.

Let the military worry about these things, they're trained for the realities.

We're just casual observers.

And once again, "aliens" is a catch all term, as if there were only one species out there, further adding to the chaos.

edit on 3/2/24 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join