It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Michio Kaku & Ross Coulthart interview IN FULL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

And once again, "aliens" is a catch all term, as if there were only one species out there, further adding to the chaos.

Yeah, that one annoys me.

Politics is everywhere -- including the involvement of off-planet beings.

There will be no disclosure until THEY say so.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I understand mate. I didn’t mean to stir up bad memories. I can understand how it could be that traumatic at 9 years old.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: turdleton

Is Michio even worth listening to? I watched some of his stuff 10+ years ago, but I thought this new age of the internet has left him exposed? Kinda like what it's done to Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.

They just seem like people who have science degrees and PHDs, but not nearly as brilliant as they make themselves appear.

What I find is some people expect them to answer questions that are not in their field.

Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer and entertainer basically.

That's some of it. Some of them are all too anxious to wade into other fields and usually wind up embarrassing themselves.

The public's misconception, driven by the media, that someone with a PhD must be super smart about most subjects is just not accurate. Hell, some people with PhDs aren't even all that smart in their own field.

2nd

I sure do know that is true first hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Scratch them. I suspect some of us are capable of overcoming the urge to obey. Hell, I know some people who I used to see thrive in disobeying and love a good challenge.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That's all he does now is touchy-feely meta crap.

Once your commentary has been sandwiched between an Erick Von Daniken parrot and a Zachariah Sitchin parrot you're credibility in whatever field you were in is gone.

Up until The Elegant Universe he was good. Then he sold his soul to The History Channel. Now they use him any time they need a "smart scientist," like their other noted scientist, Astrophysicist Travis Billy-Bob Hatfield Turner, who has degrees from Auburn and Alabama. Extensive Huntsville ties too.

Whose thesis is here:

www.proquest.com...

But you'd never know he's a 25 year NASA physicist, and would assume him, like Kaku now, is just some new age wacko or redneck they call an astrophysicist, because he killed his credibility being on Skinwalker Ranch... focusing on their production truck's satellite signals for ratings.

And they have them both comment on anything scientific because they secretly disdain their viewers.

Just say "Astrophysicist" or "scientist" and then cut it so it look likes it backs up the commentary of some pseudoscience jackassery. Like the mystical electromagnatic anomalies they can't figure out enough to bring in a freaking geologist on. No, have the general "scientist" comment on it. Not once do they bring up the ferromagnetic mineral deposits in Utah. Shame they don't actually do science.

Destroys the scientific credibility of everyone adjacent.
edit on 2-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah, no.

NDT in particular often pontificates on things that are outside his wheelhouse, without qualifying that it's just his opinion. And he gets a lot of # wrong. I used to follow him on Twitter and watched him get his ass handed to him by other, more accomplished scientists more than a few times.

He's an ass. And I hear, among scientists, he's kind of a joke.

"But he gets kids into science" doesn't negate any of that. Other people could do a better job, without embarrassing themselves, and science, by straying into discussions he's not prepared for.
edit on 2-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Yeah, no.

NDT in particular often pontificates on things that are outside his wheelhouse, without qualifying that it's just his opinion. And he gets a lot of # wrong. I used to follow him on Twitter and watched him get his ass handed to him by other, more accomplished scientists more than a few times.

He's an ass. And I hear, among scientists, he's kind of a joke.

"But he gets kids into science" doesn't negate any of that. Other people could do a better job, without embarrassing themselves, and science, by straying into discussions he's not prepared for.

Opinions ya know.

He is a personality. He’s fun.

Connecting to people is a “gift” not all academics process.

Competition and jealousy in the science community.

Wrong? Depends. Hard science, theory, speculation, etc.

Pretty sure science is always changing and evolving.

However, I kinda like Brian Green myself.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Apparently Utah is chock full of minerals……

CRITICAL MINERALS OF UTAH

Interesting is

Iridium is found in meteorites in much higher abundance than in the Earth's crust.

Iridium info starting on pg. 25 of the above linked pdf.

Have you ever watched Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch? It’s not far from Skinwalker…in Utah. They are finding circumstantial evidence pointing to deposits of Iridium perhaps from a meteor.

Could iridium from space, now possibly embedded into the topography of areas in Utah have some effects on the natural and artificial RF in and around those areas? Perhaps a high enough concentration? meaning some huge meteor impact in the past…..one has to wonder 😉

👽
edit on 2-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me.

Just learned about Northeastern Utah.

There's a lot to explain the problems they are noting without insisting on an interdimensional energy portal. Look for black rocks. An attenuation of signal is exactly the anomaly's caused problems, yet they never really look at thing most commonly related to electromagnatic signal disruption.

They think in portals and ley lines and it pisses me off.

"Gee, this just ignore the logical explanation, everyone! Science!"

They are to scientific method what new earth creationists are to Christians.
edit on 2-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've just thought of something .
I've noticed/heard stories about people who've been saved in times of danger by extraordinary circumstances (helping hand appearing out of nowhere etc) , where off course many are never saved and die in similar circumstances.

Now I'm wondering, what if those saved are regularly abducted, and having them die would be crappy for the abducters so they save them in time of need ? Possible perhaps.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
I've just thought of something .
I've noticed/heard stories about people who've been saved in times of danger by extraordinary circumstances (helping hand appearing out of nowhere etc) , where off course many are never saved and die in similar circumstances.

Now I'm wondering, what if those saved are regularly abducted, and having them die would be crappy for the abducters so they save them in time of need ? Possible perhaps.

Interesting.

I've heard abductees are generational.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I've heard abductees are generational.

Most of my recently family have reported seeing things in the skies they coudn't explain, as far as I know I'm the only one with a possible abduction experience.

It still remains inconsusive but follows the m.o. of the old Changling stories of old.

My mother reports her version of me was much more violent than I am, my experience of my mother was much more hateful, vindictive, telepathic and even lied when I complied with her directives for her own amusement of a conflict between me and my stepdad.

It still is very difficult to talk about because so much of the experience was inexplicable.

But I did have a visitation of two alien "greys" the night before.

I don't remember them leaving, but I viewed them face to face behind the safety of a locked vehilcle with the windows rolled up.

It's possible I have missing time as to when the actual abduction and dimensional transfer occured.

Hence, the reason I believe they won't have full disclosure.

It would open all sort of false claims and complicate an already overburdens legal system.

I ended up spending three months in a County Jail and a rubber room over that incident while they observed me.

It's a long story, but I'm still having phenomenon following me from after this event that I can't escape from.

I just awoke from a very terrifying dream I won't get into but it was about therapy and Judgement, and the threat of Punishment.

I woke up before the damnation part became too progressive.

Anyway, that's all I have to say right now on the matter.

I have no idea what's going on anymore.
edit on 3/2/24 by GENERAL EYES because: clarification

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I expect many people of varying disciplines will feel more at ease in speaking out about this now that the government is involved in finding the truth, or going through the motions. I doubt all the stigmatization is gone from some fields of science though.
edit on q00000040331America/Chicago3434America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000041331America/Chicago0404America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I expect many people of varying disciplines will feel more at ease in speaking out about this now that the government is involved in finding the truth, or going through the motions. I doubt all the stigmatization is gone from some fields of science though.

Scary what people will believe/follow -- think Trump.

I personally do not believe we (humans) have any say so in disclosure.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well with politics it comes down to picking the lesser or better (? to not be acknowledged) of two evils, so the case must be made to feed the bias that one has made an good choice, even though a good choice is non-existent.

As for disclosure, I agree we have absolutely no control but I can look in to see what NASA and other scientists are monitoring in the skies now. The problem I have is they still might not have the right type of instrumentation to see alien craft, perhaps due to their unknown advanced technology, who knows?
edit on q00000015331America/Chicago0808America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000020331America/Chicago1919America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Why bring politics into this thread, this has nothing to do with Trump.

You mentioned 'politics is everywhere' in an earlier post in this thread, yes it is , it's a weapon used by the 1% so the 99% bicker among themselves over issues they have little to no control over , and so we never focus on the corrupt system run by the corrupt 1%ers.

Personally , I'm not a fan of Trump or any politician, I'm a fan of truth and I don't believe any politician is truthful enough that we should trust them with important issues. All politicians are part of the 1%, look at their vast wealth, all of them, not just Trump.

The reason you don't like Trump , is most likely , because of MSM influence (bought by Soros , also a 1%).
Try to start to think for yourself, form your own opionions, and most importantly, stop focusing on ' Trump bad' , ' Biden good' as you're being puppeted.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

ETA: They did study one under the microscope and their conclusions are extraordinary and point to it being extraterrestrial - yet - it's ignored.

Go to the Discussion section on page 30, it's amazing to read, also the Conclusions should not be missed:

www.alienjigsaw.com...
Could be a tiny piece of metorite fragment that struck him as it entered earth atmosphere. I 100% believe we are not alone in this world, but I'm skeptical about abductees and their claims. I'm more inclined to believe it's actually some goverment MK ultra type program than aliens.

Even when the evidence is presented to us, we want to believe some other, any other reason.

Maybe we really aren't ready for disclosure.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

🥂

👽

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

"I've heard abductees are generational."

That is exactly true, my father had experiences in about 1910, believe it or not, and in 1950. I had my conscious experience in 1964 and my son and his GF had a bedside experience in 1991.

DNA is changed along with direct mental concepts. I've aware of two of those, one was a totally new awareness to me of the liberal side of politics that a white, hillbilly young guy would never dream of contemplating. In fact, I'm still torn, which is exactly why I find myself here on ATS, as a Republican, trying to say that the NWO is where the world is going and needs to go. So am I nuts or deluded or somebody's instrument? Whoops, don't contemplate that last point too much. It will make your head hurt.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why bring politics into this thread, this has nothing to do with Trump.

You mentioned 'politics is everywhere' in an earlier post in this thread, yes it is , it's a weapon used by the 1% so the 99% bicker among themselves over issues they have little to no control over , and so we never focus on the corrupt system run by the corrupt 1%ers.

Personally , I'm not a fan of Trump or any politician, I'm a fan of truth and I don't believe any politician is truthful enough that we should trust them with important issues. All politicians are part of the 1%, look at their vast wealth, all of them, not just Trump.

The reason you don't like Trump , is most likely , because of MSM influence (bought by Soros , also a 1%).
Try to start to think for yourself, form your own opionions, and most importantly, stop focusing on ' Trump bad' , ' Biden good' as you're being puppeted.

Well said, thank you.

I'm not a fan of politics, either.

We can make our own way, without being
bothered by the in-fighting in D.C.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join