It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Michio Kaku & Ross Coulthart interview IN FULL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Annee

I expect many people of varying disciplines will feel more at ease in speaking out about this now that the government is involved in finding the truth, or going through the motions. I doubt all the stigmatization is gone from some fields of science though.

Scary what people will believe/follow -- think Trump.

I personally do not believe we (humans) have any say so in disclosure.

Why bring politics into this thread, this has nothing to do with Trump.

Do you think -- if there is a Federation of Planets (I do) -- that there isn't politics?

I think the universe is rife with politics.

edit on pm33America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I expect many people of varying disciplines will feel more at ease in speaking out about this now that the government is involved in finding the truth, or going through the motions. I doubt all the stigmatization is gone from some fields of science though.

Well with politics it comes down to picking the lesser or better (? to not be acknowledged) of two evils, so the case must be made to feed the bias that one has made an good choice, even though a good choice is non-existent.

As for disclosure, I agree we have absolutely no control but I can look in to see what NASA and other scientists are monitoring in the skies now. The problem I have is they still might not have the right type of instrumentation to see alien craft, perhaps due to their unknown advanced technology, who knows?

Honestly, I think we are a primitive warring race.

And until we "grow up" -- we will not be allowed to be admitted into the Federation of Planets.

I believe there has already been contact with governments. It might be connected to the push for a One World Order (think logically without emotions).

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"Do you think -- if there is a Federation of Planets (I do) -- that there isn't politics?

This isn't a TV show."

Right! This UFO show is about cosmic politics entirely some of which will be difficult for humanity to assimilate into their very mixed up view of who they are, what the earth is for, and how to proceed out of these Dark Ages.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well with politics it comes down to picking the lesser or better (? to not be acknowledged) of two evils, so the case must be made to feed the bias that one has made an good choice, even though a good choice is non-existent.

As for disclosure, I agree we have absolutely no control but I can look in to see what NASA and other scientists are monitoring in the skies now. The problem I have is they still might not have the right type of instrumentation to see alien craft, perhaps due to their unknown advanced technology, who knows?

Honestly, I think we are a primitive warring race.

And until we "grow up" -- we will not be allowed to be admitted into the Federation of Planets.

I believe there has already been contact with governments. It might be connected to the push for a One World Order (think logically without emotions).

I just watched a documentary, sort of, about a man named Sebastian who claimed to have time travelled to our time from 3036. His telling of what is to come, in his words, "you really don't want to know".

We only have ourselves to rely on and it seems that we really are all alone in the universe.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Do you think -- if there is a Federation of Planets (I do) -- that there isn't politics?

A 'federation of planets' seems like such a human concept to me. I don't know if aliens would think in those terms.
I've heard this federation mentioned before here & there, could be true. Could be there's 'good' aliens and 'bad' aliens, and only the 'good' are among the federation. Then again, I'm human thinking human terms

I wish they would take over the UN/WHO etc already, the world is ready to be rid of human corruption.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

ETA: They did study one under the microscope and their conclusions are extraordinary and point to it being extraterrestrial - yet - it's ignored.

Go to the Discussion section on page 30, it's amazing to read, also the Conclusions should not be missed:

www.alienjigsaw.com...
Could be a tiny piece of metorite fragment that struck him as it entered earth atmosphere. I 100% believe we are not alone in this world, but I'm skeptical about abductees and their claims. I'm more inclined to believe it's actually some goverment MK ultra type program than aliens.

Even when the evidence is presented to us, we want to believe some other, any other reason.

Maybe we really aren't ready for disclosure.

I'm 100% ready to accept aliens in our middle, just that there's too many fake/con stories . I've only scanned the article , so really only looked at the photos

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

A 'federation of planets' seems like such a human concept to me.

It's a political concept.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

We only have ourselves to rely on and it seems that we really are all alone in the universe.

Depends on how you look at it.

What do you admire in a society today?

What if the off-planet beings have a criterion of rules/behavior they expect before humans can be a part of "the wider universe".

Humans tend to be so arrogant.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

What if the off-planet beings have a criterion of rules/behavior they expect before humans can be a part of "the wider universe".

I admire quite a lot within humanity and what we have achieved; there is good with the bad.

I don't really meet a lot of arrogant people in my orbit. Are you referring to those that have the power over life and death with their possession of weapons of mass destruction? (Isn't that Godlike?)

Right there is the best reason for extraterrestrials to keep their distance from us.
edit on q00000053331America/Chicago1111America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I admire quite a lot within humanity and what we have achieved; there is good with the bad.

I don't really meet a lot of arrogant people in my orbit. Are you referring to those that have the power over life and death with their possession of weapons of mass destruction? (Isn't that Godlike?)

Right there is the best reason for extraterrestrials to keep their distance from us.

More of an overall arrogance.

If off-planet beings came forward and declared, they required Earth to become a united planet.

What would happen?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If off-planet beings came forward and declared, they required Earth to become a united planet.

What would happen?

If they declared there would be a problem, if they invited us then it would seem as if we had a choice. (?)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What would happen?

If they declared there would be a problem, if they invited us then it would seem as if we had a choice. (?)

It appears we have a choice now -- as they have not come forward.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What would happen?

They may never come forward with any choice. They may have already abandoned us to ourselves as a lost cause.
edit on q00000029331America/Chicago2929America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What would happen?

They may never come forward with any choice. They may have already abandoned us to ourselves as a lost cause.

True.

No proof -- can only go on personal belief/speculation.

I did see a flying saucer once. Way back in about 1964 -- before modern computers or drones.

Boad daylight, blue skies, only high wispy clouds, around 4:30 in the afternoon. It glowed white/yellowish. Kinda made a horizonal half circle then returned to its original position. Then shot straight up until I could no longer see it.

So, I do believe they are out there.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That was the same exact year for me too for the first encounter, early morning, blue skies, on my way to school. Time seemed to have stopped.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That was the same exact year for me too for the first encounter, early morning, blue skies, on my way to school. Time seemed to have stopped.

There were a lot of sightings at that time.

I've also had a lot of paranormal experiences since first memory.

I do not believe in a God -- but something (more than we know) is going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well, if nothing else everybody now admits there are unexplained phenomenon and the government has been lying to us for over 60 years about it.

Now they can just lead us around by the nose and keep having fun.

edit on q00000040331America/Chicago2727America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well, if nothing else everybody now admits there are unexplained phenomenon and the government has been lying to us for over 60 years about it.

Now they can just lead us around by the nose and keep having fun.

Again, depends on how you look at it.

I don’t think our government has much choice — because I don’t believe our government is in charge.

I believe “their” government is in charge.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

As Jeremy Corbell says "War of ideas."

Go to mark 38:30 on the video I posted, there's an interesting segment about Nolan studying the brains of those claiming to have interacted with aliens/craft.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

As Jeremy Corbell says "War of ideas."

Go to mark 38:30 on the video I posted, there's an interesting segment about Nolan studying the brains of those claiming to have interacted with aliens/craft.

I will — promise.

No time right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join