It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump calls wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during live CPAC speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Former president Donald Trump called Melania ‘Mercedes’ as he praised his wife during a speech in Washington DC.

The crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) gave the former First Lady a standing ovation as Mr Trump described how “people love her”.

“Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good” he said as the audience stood and applauded.

The GOP presidential hopeful was making the keynote speech on 24 February on the same day as voters head to the polls in the South Carolina primary.

Source

So what's the excuse this time?

Trump has been having a long line of speeches full of cognitive slips. However, they've been largely ignored by his supporters and the media.

Just yesterday he gave a rambling, slurred, speech that made very little sense. And more today the man doesn't even know his wife's name. To be fair to him, who knows the last time they were actually in the same room together.

Both candidates are old. Both candidates are slipping mentally. It's time people start recognizing this isn't an issue they only one party has.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

"Be best Donald".

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Can you link a thread that you started about Biden's cognitive decline?

I must have missed them.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Dude, you’re going to have to do better than this is you really want to compare Trump to that old senile Biden who can’t even remember his dead kid. LoL

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Love it when a political person screws up a name!

Since you are so stoked about political figures screwing up a name, do Biden next!

You know, so you won't just look like a political simp...

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmSat, 24 Feb 2024 18:32:42 -060032 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If this is all you got, I suggest you quit trying to pull the sword out of the stone....you are failing miserably.

Trump is light years ahead of Biden on cognitive ability.

edit on R382024-02-24T18:38:29-06:00k382vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

" Mercedes " is Mr. Trump's Bedroom Nickname for Melania because she Rides so Smooth . Geez , I Thought Everyone knew that ? Jealous ?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well they both begin with "M" so he was a bit right.

Rev her up Don.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

If this is all you got, I suggest you quit trying to pull the sword out of the stone....you are failing miserably.

Trump is light years ahead of Biden on cognitive ability.

Ouch !

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And yet Trump thinks glasses of water somehow negate the effects of magnets.

Stable genius indeed.

Fact is they are both old men displaying signs of senility and dementia.

What other top notch job is there on planet where men of such extended age would be realistically considered for the position?
edit on 24-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RickinVa

And yet Trump thinks glasses of water somehow negate the effects of magnets.

Stable genius indeed.

Fact is they are both old men displaying signs of senility and dementia.

What other top notch job is there on planet where men of such extended age would be realistically considered for the position?

Ah , So who do you Personally want to see as the Next US POTUS Andy ? I'm Serious , Who ?
edit on 24-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I will gladly post examples of Biden because both of them are in a state of mental decline.
Biden is worse that Trump at this stage but if someone says either doesn't make mistakes like this then they arent watching reality.

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago2907-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Trump has probably spoken more words at rallies and such than all presidents combined.
I mean, he's getting up there, and I find most of his speeches to be nonsense ramblings that go nowhere really, but he, like any other person will slip up here or there when speaking publicly.

Now compare him to his main opponent, in most cases can't even string together a sentence without the listener having to decipher what's being said like youte talking to a drunken Irishman.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, that's the kicker Zanti Misfit.

I dont know.

But that does not mean that there are not far superior candidates that could be put forward for the position of POTUS.

Just that they have not been touted as or considered as such.

If its choice, and I don't get a vote as you know, ile take Biden over Trump because he is by far, from my point of view, the lesser of two evils.

The point being all the same politics really be about voting for the lesser of two evils

We have it screwed this side of the pond also, where politics is also broken, if that helps.
edit on 24-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, that's the kicker Zanti Misfit.

But that does not mean that there are not far superior candidates that could be put forward for the position of POTUS.

Just that they have not been touted as or considered as such.

If its choice, and I don't get a vote as you know, ile take Biden over Trump because he is by, far from my point of view, the lesser of two evils.

The point being all the same should politics really be about voting for the lesser of two evils

We have it screwed this side of the pond also, where politics is also broken, if that helps.

If you always vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil.

Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Look at the bright side......he called her "Mercedes" instead of "brmmmmmmmrdfggoija"

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

“Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good”...was directed to Mercedes Schlapp (CPAC co-chair) off-stage...in reference to CPAC's audience applause of Melania.

Trump was interjecting side remarks to both "Matt" & "Mercedes" Schlapp's (CPAC's Chairs), throughout his speech.

He does the same thing with "Matt" @58:56 in the speech.

www.bing.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Way better than "accidently" calling her Mike .. Twice.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Still not voting Democrat.

Ever.

Just in case no one has noticed [ and I'm sure you have if you've got more than 2 functioning braincells ] all they can do is bitch about Trump, because they can't say anything good about Biden.

edit on 24-2-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

ROFL you crash and burn again. He wasn't even talking to or referring to Melania. People in the news business with the same TDS affliction as you will look underneath every stone or pebble to find something to pin on Trump AND it always fails.

This belongs in the LOL forum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join