It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump calls wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during live CPAC speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

So what's the excuse this time?

Trump has been having a long line of speeches full of cognitive slips. However, they've been largely ignored by his supporters and the media.

Keep trying I would be 10 times worse than he is. I watched him name 20 people off-script and talk about each one of them after winning SC.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: Threadbarer

“Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good”...was directed to Mercedes Schlapp (CPAC co-chair) off-stage...in reference to CPAC's audience applause of Melania.

Trump was interjecting side remarks to both "Matt" & "Mercedes" Schlapp's (CPAC's Chairs), throughout his speech.

He does the same thing with "Matt" @58:56 in the speech.

www.bing.com...

Bumping because relevance.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What other top notch job is there on planet where men of such extended age would be realistically considered for the position?

48 are older than 70 about 10 are older than Biden. Slipups are one thing, Bush was great with them, but holy hell Biden is in a league all by himself. He doesn't even know where to go much less get a sentence out correctly or pronounce words.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And yet he's still less dangerous than Trump.

Again its a vote for the lesser of two evils.

To my mind that's Biden as sad as the case may be.

As to pronouncing words, ok, but I suspect Biden has rather a more extensive vocabulary than Trump.

Again both of them are senile old codgers that should be put out to pasture for their own good and leave politics to those with their mental faculties still intact.

Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

can you explain what horror Trump would do to the world that he didn't do in his first 4 years?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

[Biden] "less dangerous than Trump"?

How many new wars were we involved in under Trump?
How many are we now involved in under Biden?

Be honest, Andy...Biden is your fave because of his unlimited financial support of Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: Threadbarer

“Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good”...was directed to Mercedes Schlapp (CPAC co-chair) off-stage...in reference to CPAC's audience applause of Melania.

Trump was interjecting side remarks to both "Matt" & "Mercedes" Schlapp's (CPAC's Chairs), throughout his speech.

He does the same thing with "Matt" @58:56 in the speech.

www.bing.com...

ATTENTION MODS.

OP has been thoroughly proven to be FALSE. (see above)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The '60s war cry was:

"Who is best for President!" Nobody.
"Who will take care of you the economy, your family"? Nobody.
"Who will lead us in the world, as the best country?" Nobody.
Who will erase debt, give families a break in taxes?" Nobody.

In mass-unison we yelled along with Wavy Gravy: "NOBODY for President!"

Hundreds of 1,000's wrote him in on the ballot!
Peace, ML, God Bless

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my God, I completely forgot about him! He was like a Ron Paul hiding inside a Gerald Ford with a Biden deadpan mentality.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

and you and the other 1000 can write him in again this year! isn't living in the USA great!

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Taking you out of NATO springs to mind.

And pretty much revenge on those he perceived to had did him wrong would be my bet

Apparently, the man has plenty of possible things planned.

www.rollingstone.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I've already honestly already said why i favor Biden.

As to Ukraine, cooler heads need to prevail over there.

But I would give them the tools they require to smash Russia all the way back to there own border if they are unwilling to depart of there own volition.
edit on 25-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

How so...

Who are Biden's handlers, did you vote for them? Nope...that my friend is rather dangerous wouldn't you say. Look at the world today as everyone is acting like the teacher left the room and is just going crazy...With Biden in office, there are no adults in the room. Not Dangerous?

As to Trump...We already had 4 years of him and did the world end? Were there new wars? What in God's name do you think is dangerous about him? I keep hearing the left say Demonstry ends with Trump, they said it last time too, did it end? Hell, life was a lot better under Trump, even you.

What is dangerous is the left is willing to vote Biden back into office who is now 100% brain dead. He was about 70% at the start of his Presidency, now he is even worse which is had to suggest. All because Trump is mean to you... Grow up PLEASE...

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Who are Biden's handlers, did you vote for them?

How could I have voted for them Xtrozero? LoL

I've given my opinion, it is what it is.

Also, how was Trump mean to me, please explain?

As to what I think is dangerous about him, stupidity, hubris, and arrogance spring to mind.

As to the "Grow up" comment, I suggest you take some of your own advice mate.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, that's the kicker Zanti Misfit.

But that does not mean that there are not far superior candidates that could be put forward for the position of POTUS.

Just that they have not been touted as or considered as such.

If its choice, and I don't get a vote as you know, ile take Biden over Trump because he is by, far from my point of view, the lesser of two evils.

The point being all the same should politics really be about voting for the lesser of two evils

We have it screwed this side of the pond also, where politics is also broken, if that helps.

If you always vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil.

Ron Paul.

Trump actually has a track record as POTUS, which was pretty good. Biden is actually 100% abject failure.
Trump is out there barnstorming across the country 24/7, a big show in a different city every few days. Biden is only allowed to speak publicly about once per week, and every single time he yells out giberrish and falls down.
The attempt to compare the two is foolish and embarrassing. The Marxists definitely broke our schools and ended rational discussion in America.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

How could I have voted for them Xtrozero? LoL

That is my point...No one voted for them, we don't even know who they are as Biden is led by the hand anywhere he goes. Bureaucrats are running the White House right now, and who else...no one knows?

That isn't scary to you?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

That is my point...No one voted for them, we don't even know who they are as Biden is led by the hand anywhere he goes.

Could that be because it nonsense?

Bureaucrats are running the White House right now, and who else...no one knows?

Just because you claim so don't make it the colour of the day Xtrozero.

That isn't scary to you?

Trump scares me more Xtrozero.

Just my two cents buddy, as you know I don't get a vote, and to be honest given those put forward for the position of POTUS, I don't think I would want one.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Taking you out of NATO springs to mind.

And pretty much revenge on those he perceived to had did him wrong would be my bet

Apparently, the man has plenty of possible things planned.

www.rollingstone.com...
www.reuters.com...

so when he did that last time, did it end democracy or the world?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh FFS please, are you not paying attention to the damage created by OBiden and the democrats the last few years? It’s staggering when you add up all the BS they’ve achieved through their ignorance and incompetence. Dims are aggressively turning this country into a pile of steaming bovine excrement and it gets worse by the day with these idiots in charge.

Trumps nowhere near being senile and incompetent, OBiden on the other hand is the poster child for incompetent imbecile, the guy should be in a nursing home eating pudding but nope, y’all thought it’d be a good idea if he was in charge of our nukes and running the most powerful country in the world. That’s just next level stupidity worthy of the cartoon channel. What’s even more mind boggling to me is all the “intelligent people” of this country that are stupid enough to vote for him again, can’t make this # up…can you?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So does that mean it could not happen the second time around?

Trump wants to end democracy and will be a dictator on day one, his words or thereabouts not mine.

Put it this way I would not want to be a woman in America under Trump with what he has planned abortion ban-wise.

Im away for a game of fives now, have fun ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join